Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
17 things that I have learned...... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
17 things that I have learned...... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
17 things that I have learned...... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
17 things that I have learned...... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
17 things that I have learned...... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
17 things that I have learned...... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
17 things that I have learned...... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
17 things that I have learned...... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
17 things that I have learned...... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
17 things that I have learned...... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
17 things that I have learned...... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
17 things that I have learned...... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
17 things that I have learned...... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
17 things that I have learned...... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
17 things that I have learned...... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

17 things that I have learned......

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

17 things that I have learned...... Empty
PostSubject: 17 things that I have learned......   17 things that I have learned...... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 11:49 am

This is the 17 things that I have learned in my first thirty day’s rolling with the >30<:

1.) I never knew playing video game could be as much fun as it was when I used to play them with my dad growing up.

2.) At first I was apprehensive in playing with people I did not know in real life then Slam invited me to a private lobby and the rest is history.

3.) Captain, Delta and Jessica have a tremendous grasp of the English language i.e: F*ck can be used as a noun, adverb, adjective, pronoun, past participle, conjecture, descriptive and a generalization.

4.) Douchefu*k is an actual word in the 30 vernacular.

5.) Don’t bring a gun to a knife fight with Sly or Slam.

6.) Don’t bring C4 to a C4 fight with Delta.

7.) Don’t bring C4 to a shotgun fight with Delta.

8.) Don’t bring Delta to a Delta fight with Delta.

9.) Indy’s kids like to mess around downloading things while he’s on his wireless connection playing Xbox for stuff like Homework, iTunes, plans for pipe bombs etc.

10.) Voodoo is the epitome of a cerebral warrior.

11.) PTFO is mantra not just a saying.

12.) Captain is my hero.

13.) Baller is a beast.

14.) I hear “Getoutahere” in my sleep

15.) I also hear “What the f*ck is our random doing!!!!!!!!!!”

16.) Anybody that has Swag in there Gamer Tag is automatically getting picked on and tea bagged.

17.) This is a great group of Ladies and Gentlemen to run with.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 17 things that I have learned......   17 things that I have learned...... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 11:55 am

Even though I am new to this clan and will have to take your word on most of these, I am in total agreement on #16!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 17 things that I have learned......   17 things that I have learned...... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 11:57 am

good shit man. +1. you Xbox people now how to have a good time it looks like. #8 made me "lol" and i have never even played with Delta. lol!
Back to top Go down
indyratpack

indyratpack

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 62

PostSubject: Re: 17 things that I have learned......   17 things that I have learned...... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 12:18 pm

Excellent List!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 17 things that I have learned......   17 things that I have learned...... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:11 pm

Thank you. Y'all put up with me yelling at my neighbors or my cats this is the least i could do.
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: 17 things that I have learned......   17 things that I have learned...... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:00 pm

LMFAO that's some funny shit right there! Glad to have you around Yellow! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch

PostSubject: Re: 17 things that I have learned......   17 things that I have learned...... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:28 pm

I don't care who you are that is some funny shit. I especially like #15! Speaking of playing games with your dad! Did anyone else have a father who had to first "test" all their video games for about week? Douchefuck is a Delta original. Reach for you Yellow!
Back to top Go down
Criptic Wolf

Criptic Wolf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 33

PostSubject: Re: 17 things that I have learned......   17 things that I have learned...... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 4:22 pm

Nice, I've only been here a couple weeks and I've noticed several of these as well!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecripticwolf

PostSubject: Re: 17 things that I have learned......   17 things that I have learned...... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 6:02 pm

Somewhere right now there is a little asian dude writing the same shit about his clan... Only its written in Asian.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 17 things that I have learned......   17 things that I have learned...... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 7:02 pm

Replace MW3 with Starcraft and that would be correct.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 17 things that I have learned......   17 things that I have learned...... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 8:36 am

And the Asian slam is doing montage videos to gangam style.
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: 17 things that I have learned......   17 things that I have learned...... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 5:19 pm

Good fucking shit yellow! I don't know what else to say other than were glad to have you here... and go fuck yourself...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 17 things that I have learned......   17 things that I have learned...... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 5:30 pm

Since I know what type of person your I will take that as a term of endearment. And if I could do that I wouldn't need my wife or video games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 17 things that I have learned......   17 things that I have learned...... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 6:18 pm

yep 16 allday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 17 things that I have learned......   17 things that I have learned...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

17 things that I have learned......
Page 1 of 1