Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
A little Christmas Cheer for you all Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
A little Christmas Cheer for you all Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
A little Christmas Cheer for you all Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
A little Christmas Cheer for you all Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
A little Christmas Cheer for you all Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
A little Christmas Cheer for you all Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
A little Christmas Cheer for you all Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
A little Christmas Cheer for you all Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
A little Christmas Cheer for you all Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
A little Christmas Cheer for you all Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
A little Christmas Cheer for you all Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
A little Christmas Cheer for you all Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
A little Christmas Cheer for you all Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
A little Christmas Cheer for you all Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
A little Christmas Cheer for you all Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

A little Christmas Cheer for you all

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vidzjunkie

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

A little Christmas Cheer for you all Empty
PostSubject: A little Christmas Cheer for you all   A little Christmas Cheer for you all Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 1:22 pm

A little Christmas Cheer for you all Bcwhdr10
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/x30xvidzjunkie
ExcessiveForce7

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

PostSubject: Re: A little Christmas Cheer for you all   A little Christmas Cheer for you all Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 4:48 pm

Christmas noobs and a double xp weekend! I am so looking forward to this. Getting my K/D ratio up after getting completely thrashed the first week of owning the game has been slow going.
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: A little Christmas Cheer for you all   A little Christmas Cheer for you all Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 9:27 am

Ah the Christmas noobs are fun. Watching them run off spawn to somewhere that goes no where, trying to jump on stuff you cant jump on, learning how to lean and slide at all the wrong places and time. Its great LOL
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
Uncle_Twitchy

Uncle_Twitchy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 3

PostSubject: Re: A little Christmas Cheer for you all   A little Christmas Cheer for you all Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 7:47 pm

Sr Slampiece wrote:
Watching Uncle_Twitchy run off spawn to somewhere that goes no where, trying to jump on stuff you cant jump on, learning how to lean and slide at all the wrong places and time. Its great LOL

You described me perfectly. Don't forget that I have the highest rate of self inflicted gunshots then anyone on this forum.
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: A little Christmas Cheer for you all   A little Christmas Cheer for you all Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 8:17 pm

LOL +1 Twitchy.  lol! 
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little Christmas Cheer for you all   A little Christmas Cheer for you all Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A little Christmas Cheer for you all
Page 1 of 1