Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
turtle beach headset Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
turtle beach headset Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
turtle beach headset Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
turtle beach headset Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
turtle beach headset Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
turtle beach headset Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
turtle beach headset Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
turtle beach headset Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
turtle beach headset Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
turtle beach headset Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
turtle beach headset Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
turtle beach headset Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
turtle beach headset Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
turtle beach headset Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
turtle beach headset Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

turtle beach headset

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

turtle beach headset Empty
PostSubject: turtle beach headset   turtle beach headset Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:53 pm

Does anyone have a turtle breach headset.I was just wondering if there worth spending the money on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: turtle beach headset   turtle beach headset Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 11:20 pm

I have the x41 pricey but good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: turtle beach headset   turtle beach headset Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 11:54 pm

PX21's for me. Others have said they are fragile, but I have not had issues with mine. Makes the game and chat much more enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: turtle beach headset   turtle beach headset Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 12:40 am

I have a set of x11's for sale. $30 if interested
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch

PostSubject: Re: turtle beach headset   turtle beach headset Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 12:48 am

I also have some PX21's. No problems with mine, but like Chef I was also warned here on the forum about them being fragile.

The sound is stereo, but I can still tell the "general" direction of sounds (if you listen carefully)...not as well as the 5.1 or 7.1 type headphones, but they do ok.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: turtle beach headset   turtle beach headset Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 12:51 am

DPX-21's here.....worth every penny. Chat is far superior. Your mic doesn't pick up all the sounds, so clannies don't mute you. And they can useful for sound whoring at times.....

Unless we are kickin ass and there are heli's, reapers, preddies and ........well when all that shit is goin down you ain't hearin no footsteps..

Best investment in my gaming time, next to joinin up with the >30<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: turtle beach headset   turtle beach headset Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 12:51 am

I have the DPX-21s. They're the PX-21 set with an added module for DSS/5.1 surround. Although I can see the weak points in the construction, I've had no problems yet, and I love 'em. I've gotten quite a few kills and saves based on sound location.
Back to top Go down
miggilly

miggilly

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 5

PostSubject: Re: turtle beach headset   turtle beach headset Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 1:34 am

I just got the p11 on friday. So far so good, the only reason I didn't get the px21 is bacause the speaker size is bigger. Downside, the cord is short. I will need a uisb extension. 12 foot just not quite long enough
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: turtle beach headset   turtle beach headset Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:23 am

Thanks I was look at x41 but wanted some other opinions before I spend that much.
Back to top Go down
Dog_soildier

Dog_soildier

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 17

PostSubject: Re: turtle beach headset   turtle beach headset Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:06 am

I have. Call of Duty: MW3 Ear Force Foxtrot by Turtle Beach so far great!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/dogsoildier1?feature=mhee

PostSubject: Re: turtle beach headset   turtle beach headset Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 11:21 am

I have had two sets of turtle beach px 21's they have great sound and it defintely helps, especially in Search and Destroy if you opponent isn't using dead silence. They are fragile though, if you have kids that are going to use them be careful. I went all out this time and got Astro a40 wireless, they are incredible. When someone talks in the game(campaign) it sounds like they are in the room with you. VERY expensive, but they are built very sturdy and comfortable to wear for long periods of time. If I didn't play as much I wouldn't have spent as much. Tritton's are supposed to be pretty good also, but are pretty spendy too. Whatevery headset you decide to get they all help with gameplay and communication.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: turtle beach headset   turtle beach headset Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 11:46 am

Px21's here as well and no issues. Only thing is, I haven't figured out a method for wrapping the cables yet to keep it from looking like a rats nest and having to un tangle for 2 min every time I get them out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: turtle beach headset   turtle beach headset Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 3:06 pm

just got back from best buy was looking at the xp500 and the delta versions of head sets. has anyone ever used those and are they worth the very very hefty price tag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: turtle beach headset   turtle beach headset Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 3:07 pm

sorry thats xp5000 my bad.
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: turtle beach headset   turtle beach headset Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:21 pm

I have the x41 and am very happy with them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: turtle beach headset   turtle beach headset Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:28 pm

wrxsubyracer wrote:
just got back from best buy was looking at the xp500 and the delta versions of head sets. has anyone ever used those and are they worth the very very hefty price tag.

If you're looking at spending that much, you might as well look into some Astros. The 7.1 or 5.1 surround sound in the higher end headsets is crazy awesome.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch

PostSubject: Re: turtle beach headset   turtle beach headset Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 11:13 pm

I think the x41 is what im going with. the things the others do is just over kill for the money
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: turtle beach headset   turtle beach headset Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 2:38 am

I got the x31. Just love them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: turtle beach headset   turtle beach headset Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 2:44 am

PX21 user here. They are great for a relatively cheap set of wired phones. No noise complaints from clannies, other than me whining that is. This is my second pair. The first pair lost sound due to weak wiring after 6 months so I did fast swap self made warranty. They are not strong so be gentle, but what do you really get for $100 bucks these days... I'd buy them again if I had to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: turtle beach headset   turtle beach headset Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:31 am

I too use PX21's. Broke them by putting hand on cord when I adjusted how I was sitting. Pulled the left earpiece off of the headband. Fixed OK and working fine today aftter 2 months. Gorilla Glue worked great for me. Internet fixes on You Tube abound. The clip the holds the adjustment dials and mute switch is cheap. I don't know how I have not broken mine yet.

Sound is fine. No wireless BS with these. Long cord is more than enough. Be ready to fix them no matter how gentle you are with them.

They have Mic monitoring. That is your voice comes back through the headset so you can hear yourself. I think it is a nice feature.

I like the sound, but all other aspects are cheap. I am not sure if I would buy another pair. Maybe look at the PS3 ones? No monitoring, but the price is pretty good for a wireless headset.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: turtle beach headset   turtle beach headset Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 1:40 pm

There are only 2 kinds of PX21s. Those that have broken and those that will break.

IF you buy them, save the box and receipt. TB will replace them up to 1 year with little hassle. Trust me, I've done it 2 times.

If you're open to wireless the TB PX5s are good. Completely different design...it's as if they actually listened to all the negative feedback on the PX21 design and came up with a new pivot hinge.

If you are one of the fortunate ones who gets a set of PX21s that last, enjoy. They do have great sound for the money.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: turtle beach headset   turtle beach headset Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 2:36 pm

I have the PX21's as well. They're pretty ugly looking now. The dog chewed through the cord a few months back, so I had to tape it up. Every once in awhile they'll short out and I'll get a message popping up saying I have too many devices hooked up to the PS3. Don't know if it's doing any damage to the system.

Yesterday, I went out and got the PS3 cordless headset. Pretty nice for being around $100. I prefer the game sound on these when compared to my PX21's, but the PX21's are nice because I can quickly lower the chat volume when I get into a lobby of annoying kids who make weird noises or who like to play music over their mic.

I think it was JSavvy that told me that you can't hear your own voice over the chat. Doesn't bother me too much because I rarely talk when I'm playing (the wife is usually either studying or asleep next to me), but I can definitely see how this could be annoying. I just got to be careful not to leave the mic on without knowing it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: turtle beach headset   turtle beach headset Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:21 pm

I am on my second pair of PX21's - the first set the left speaker went out after about 7 months, I've had my replacement set for only about a month, but so far so good...

If I was buying a new pair I would look at the PS3 wireless set for only $30 more...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: turtle beach headset   turtle beach headset Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 5:18 pm

SN0WR1DER wrote:
DPX-21's here.....worth every penny. Chat is far superior. Your mic doesn't pick up all the sounds, so clannies don't mute you. And they can useful for sound whoring at times.....

Unless we are kickin ass and there are heli's, reapers, preddies and ........well when all that shit is goin down you ain't hearin no footsteps..

Best investment in my gaming time, next to joinin up with the >30<

Same here. Was thinking of going wireless but decided don't change it if it's working.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: christmas gift   turtle beach headset Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 10:45 am

hey guys thanks for all your input. my son got me a set x41 turtle beach headset for christmas and they are awsome. my wife laughs at me becuase i have them on everytime i play anything. so thanks again and if anyone else is thinking of getting a set i would say if you can swing it get a set. the only thing that becomes a pain is to hook them up. i got lucky that my tv has a optic output on it. make sure you have everything you need before you leave the store because you may need some extra cables to get them to work correctly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: turtle beach headset   turtle beach headset Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

turtle beach headset
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next