Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Funniest "death mic" reaction? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Funniest "death mic" reaction? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Funniest "death mic" reaction? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Funniest "death mic" reaction? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Funniest "death mic" reaction? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Funniest "death mic" reaction? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Funniest "death mic" reaction? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Funniest "death mic" reaction? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Funniest "death mic" reaction? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Funniest "death mic" reaction? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Funniest "death mic" reaction? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Funniest "death mic" reaction? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Funniest "death mic" reaction? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Funniest "death mic" reaction? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Funniest "death mic" reaction? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Funniest "death mic" reaction?

Go down 
+7
wonicles
TheMightyOkra
TheCanisDirus
Jman
Gunny0
walldoggy
MOS102106
11 posters
AuthorMessage
MOS102106

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

Funniest "death mic" reaction? Empty
PostSubject: Funniest "death mic" reaction?   Funniest "death mic" reaction? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 1:07 pm

So, one of the things that I find hilarious in this game is hearing the reactions of players that I kill over their open mic channel. (I don't know if this has a name, if so please do inform me...) It's always satisfying to hear someone who was talking shit in the lobby rage after the third or fourth time I kill him, especially if I'm sound whoring and he's unaware.
The best one that I've had was a guy in a full ghillie suit playing with three clan members. Dude thought he was gods gift to COD. Well, I picked him off with my thermal silenced IA-2, which immediately made him angry. He proceeded to rush the area that I was holding down 3 times in a row, upon whence he was laid to rest with my 226. He became enraged. In all, I killed him six times, and by the end he was nearly apoplectic with murder lust. He was screaming for his clan mates to "leave MOS alone, he's mine!" Upon finally killing me, I could nearly hear him crow with joy, only to walk down the stairs and get blown up by my IED. His scream was legendary.
So what's your best "making the little bitches cry" story?
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Funniest "death mic" reaction?   Funniest "death mic" reaction? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 2:15 pm

They are called Rage Mics. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
MOS102106

PostSubject: Re: Funniest "death mic" reaction?   Funniest "death mic" reaction? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 4:43 pm

That is a very fitting name for them. Smile
Back to top Go down
Gunny0

Gunny0

PostSubject: Re: Funniest "death mic" reaction?   Funniest "death mic" reaction? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 3:15 pm

LOL,.... that's what i'm gonna yell back at those how go berserk... RAGE MIC...!!!!! LOSER
Back to top Go down
Jman

Jman

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

PostSubject: Re: Funniest "death mic" reaction?   Funniest "death mic" reaction? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 11:12 pm

Very nice, I love it when a plan comes together.
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 56

PostSubject: Re: Funniest "death mic" reaction?   Funniest "death mic" reaction? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 8:57 am

love baiting a raging "tween" over and over... you kill them from behind cover in some area... leave ... move to a position where you can see that area and have cover.. he comes and boom... then he respawns and is going to come search that area you were just in... but you'll be down the hall with line of sight to that previous place and waste him again lol... over and over. Classic
Back to top Go down
TheMightyOkra

PostSubject: Re: Funniest "death mic" reaction?   Funniest "death mic" reaction? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 1:12 am

The Rage Mic (best name for it ever), is one of the reasons I stopped automatically muting everyone. I don't have any specific stories, but I do love that feature. It also helps to keep me from raging when I know that they can hear me after I'm killed. hehe
Back to top Go down
wonicles

PostSubject: Re: Funniest "death mic" reaction?   Funniest "death mic" reaction? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 11:37 pm

I think I just heard every profanity possible to come out of a 14 year old mouth a few minutes ago.....
Back to top Go down
Obi Don S

Obi Don S

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

PostSubject: Re: Funniest "death mic" reaction?   Funniest "death mic" reaction? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 11:06 am

I've noticed that when playing Clan Wars in groups the mics are only set to the group only. Has this been decided for a reason or is it possible to have it set to the both party and the lobby in order to hear the rage mics and to even talk the trash before and after the game?
Back to top Go down
TheZeroDivide

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 14

PostSubject: Re: Funniest "death mic" reaction?   Funniest "death mic" reaction? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 1:18 pm

The funniest one I've had was playing killing a kid, and by kid I mean 7-8 years old, and him calling me a "fucking cock faggot". I killed him again about 20 seconds later when he was standing still and heard his dad going off on him for using that language and threatening to break his xbox.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheZeroDivideYT
Obi Don S

Obi Don S

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

PostSubject: Re: Funniest "death mic" reaction?   Funniest "death mic" reaction? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 3:07 pm

I best one I have had is from snipping on Ocatane during HCDOM so no kill cam. I was camping just outside the motel on the far right up against the fence and some boxes covering B. Anybody that got near B I would snipe and after awhile people were getting frustrated and yelling at the rest of the team to find the sniper. At one point from the sounds of it a 10 year old boy found me and called my location out, so I tossed an I.E.D. on the only approach to me so when he came back to get me he hit the I.E.D. which got him upset. After that I changed positions to cover the approach to where I was and was able to get him about three more times. At the end of the game in the lobby he had to let me know what he thought of me, "You f%$#ing camper! Why don't you learn how to play, fag."
Back to top Go down
ikon8oh8

ikon8oh8

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

PostSubject: Re: Funniest "death mic" reaction?   Funniest "death mic" reaction? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 5:22 pm

I had one where i was coming around a corner and pegged this girl gamer all you coild here was F YOU but in a very cute girls voice had to kill her again
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ikon8oh8
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: Funniest "death mic" reaction?   Funniest "death mic" reaction? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 11:26 am

Obi Don - in ghosts for example it'll show a mic plugged in but they could be in a XBL party.  There is no definitive way of knowing.  They could have it plugged in but muted or they could be in a party.  Until you hear them there's no certainty.

Battlefield is the same way.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funniest "death mic" reaction?   Funniest "death mic" reaction? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Funniest "death mic" reaction?
Page 1 of 1