Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Death Streaks Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Death Streaks Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Death Streaks Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Death Streaks Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Death Streaks Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Death Streaks Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Death Streaks Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Death Streaks Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Death Streaks Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Death Streaks Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Death Streaks Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Death Streaks Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Death Streaks Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Death Streaks Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Death Streaks Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Death Streaks

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Death Streaks Empty
PostSubject: Death Streaks   Death Streaks Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:00 pm

Yeah, so I manage to hit my death streak on the average of once or twice per game. It's a dirty habit, but I just can't seem to quit cold turkey, so I'm going to try to ween myself off of them slowly. In the meanwhile;

Is there a Death Streak that any of you find particularly useful? I tend to run Juiced, myself, for quicker runs back to the flag that I just gave my life for. I die ALOT to dead mans hand and martyrdom.

In the constant effort to get off my 1.08 k/d, I've tried switching weapons, weapon types, perks, equipment combinations, and voodoo. It occurs to me that maybe using a different death streak can get me over the hump to 1.081.

Ideas?
Back to top Go down

Death Streaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Streaks   Death Streaks Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:07 pm

I really like the the unicorn emblem you get for 1,000 last stand kills so I have been running that . Also even though you get a lot of "Last chance NEWB!" in your rage mic is also the only death streak you can recover from and get up and keep shooting.
Back to top Go down

Death Streaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Streaks   Death Streaks Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:10 pm

I have been using mostly juiced as I try not to die a lot!

Do final stand kills count toward killstreaks? If so I may change to that. Does that make me a hypocrite after all the second chance bashing in blops? Laughing
Back to top Go down

Death Streaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Streaks   Death Streaks Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:12 pm

i'll be honest. I never even tried last stand on this game because of how useless I found second chance to be on black ops. Maybe I should give it another go and see what happens. Plus, I do enjoy a good unicorn emblem.
Back to top Go down

Death Streaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Streaks   Death Streaks Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:15 pm

I like to tea bag teammates in last stand.

Don't take offence to it if I do it to you. I just think it's funny.

P.S. I use last stand too.
Back to top Go down

Death Streaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Streaks   Death Streaks Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:29 pm

Well the better ones require you to die more IE Dead mans hand and Martydom are at 6 deaths. Anytime I die to those I just think well damn he just died 6 times straight he deserved that kill.
Back to top Go down

Death Streaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Streaks   Death Streaks Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:10 pm

I hate when you die from a distance with dead mans hand though, trying my ass off to scoot closer to the guy and boom. It's great if you die on a flag in DOM though.
Back to top Go down
Horst Schist

Horst Schist

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 14

Death Streaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Streaks   Death Streaks Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:19 pm

I've got Last Stand on all my classes. Kills count identically, you can continue to cap, and lots of shooters don't wait for the coin/XP splash to confirm. I've collected many coins and gotten a fair number of multi-kills spraying corners in last stand. And only a 4 death streak, so I get this at least once per game Laughing
Back to top Go down

Death Streaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Streaks   Death Streaks Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:01 pm

My humble new guy opinion of Death Streaks,

i use martyrdom in objective games, it helps to use it as a weapon of last resort. 4 guys coming to cap your flag, no help in sight and you know your going to shit a grenade? go stand on the flag and kill as many as you can till you die. Even if you don't get a kill from it, you will buy some time to get back and bring help. Doesn't work for everyone but it works well for my gameplay. Added bonus, if you respawn before the grenade kills, it counts toward you current kill streak and you shit another one when you die.

Dead mans hand is a bit too powerful but 6 deaths in a row is shitty. it makes me think twice about stabbing a guy in final stand.

Juiced, i don't like as i'm a run gunner and the death streaks are the games way of telling me to slow down.

Revenge, only good for getting your payback challenges.

Final stand, my second choice as you can still cap, kill, and get back up. I do wish it had a revive option to get up faster and tea bagged less.

Hollow points, give you a 1 shot kill advantage, I've used it a few times and always get called a hack or cheat.

Back to top Go down

Death Streaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Streaks   Death Streaks Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:29 pm

I have capped flags and help cap flags with Final Stand, I have even taken out enemy aircraft. Shooting the guy comng to knife you is also lots of fun.

It is really funny scooting over to cap dog tags in KC.

However, I typically use Martydom as soon as it opens as it stops an advance and gives my team mates a chance to kill them as they retreat from the grenade.
If I die on the flag they have to wait for it to explode which gives myteam mates a chance to get there.
Back to top Go down

Death Streaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Streaks   Death Streaks Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:31 pm

Assault classes= Final stand, gotta keep that KS rolling at all costs
Back to top Go down

Death Streaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Streaks   Death Streaks Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:41 pm

I run Last Chance just for the chance of reviving myself after a not getting a death.
Back to top Go down

Death Streaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Streaks   Death Streaks Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:53 pm

Stream_Man wrote:
Assault classes= Final stand, gotta keep that KS rolling at all costs

Exactly. I've gotten many kills in final stand, capped flags and bled out to get up keeping many killstreaks stacks alive for me. It's the top death streak to me. I use dead man's hand on one class which also runs support streaks that I reserve for when I'm simply overmatched in a lobby. Nothing better than making someone rage with a overpowered deathsplosion.
Back to top Go down

Death Streaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Streaks   Death Streaks Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 6:34 pm

last stand for the win. every. single. class. Smile

keeps it all going!
Back to top Go down

Death Streaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Streaks   Death Streaks Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:59 pm

Second/third last stand. Juiced is pretty good right after prestiges too.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

Death Streaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Streaks   Death Streaks Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:05 pm

I use Dead Man's Hand as much as possible. Love to hear people's reactions on the rage mic. Also, I die plenty, so this is a good one for me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

Death Streaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Streaks   Death Streaks Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:59 am

Dead mans hand blast radius is crazy.
Back to top Go down
Ogbunabali

Ogbunabali

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

Death Streaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Streaks   Death Streaks Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:53 am

walldogkl wrote:
I use Dead Man's Hand as much as possible. Love to hear people's reactions on the rage mic. Also, I die plenty, so this is a good one for me.

Also if you us Hardline Pro -1 so only 5 deaths. Plus as a bonus it really does piss ppl off.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

Death Streaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Streaks   Death Streaks Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 1:37 pm

I have a video of double kill using Dead Man's Hand on my channel. You can see the distance from the second guy I got.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

Death Streaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Streaks   Death Streaks Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 2:45 pm

I love Dead Man's Hand. I wish I could find the match where I killed 4 guys. Just last night I was put into DMH and the guy jumped at me right when I blew up. I heard him say "what the f just happened?" Had a nice little laugh.
Back to top Go down

Death Streaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Streaks   Death Streaks Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 3:14 pm

Is there anything worse than waiting out Final Stand just to be killed as you are standing up?
Back to top Go down

Death Streaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Streaks   Death Streaks Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 4:22 pm

CanisMajor60 wrote:
Is there anything worse than waiting out Final Stand just to be killed as you are standing up?

Stabbing the guy you thought was in final stand only find out he was running dead man's hand and taking 2 teammates with you?
Back to top Go down

Death Streaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Streaks   Death Streaks Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:17 pm

I guess I am the only one who finds kill streaks cheap?
Back to top Go down

Death Streaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Streaks   Death Streaks Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:20 pm

Final Stand on all classes. For all of the reason mentioned by others.

I once got a 7 killstreak on Arkaden while in Final Stand. I was about 3 seconds from standing up as the eighth guy is running at me and I and ran out of ammo and switched to ... my stinger. Crap.
Back to top Go down

Death Streaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Streaks   Death Streaks Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:38 pm

Dead_Eric wrote:
CanisMajor60 wrote:

Stabbing the guy you thought was in final stand only find out he was running dead man's hand and taking 2 teammates with you?

You got me on that one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Death Streaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Streaks   Death Streaks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Streaks
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next