Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Chopper gunner anyone :P Upping my Kill Streaks  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Chopper gunner anyone :P Upping my Kill Streaks  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Chopper gunner anyone :P Upping my Kill Streaks  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Chopper gunner anyone :P Upping my Kill Streaks  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Chopper gunner anyone :P Upping my Kill Streaks  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Chopper gunner anyone :P Upping my Kill Streaks  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Chopper gunner anyone :P Upping my Kill Streaks  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Chopper gunner anyone :P Upping my Kill Streaks  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Chopper gunner anyone :P Upping my Kill Streaks  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Chopper gunner anyone :P Upping my Kill Streaks  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Chopper gunner anyone :P Upping my Kill Streaks  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Chopper gunner anyone :P Upping my Kill Streaks  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Chopper gunner anyone :P Upping my Kill Streaks  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Chopper gunner anyone :P Upping my Kill Streaks  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Chopper gunner anyone :P Upping my Kill Streaks  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Chopper gunner anyone :P Upping my Kill Streaks

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Chopper gunner anyone :P Upping my Kill Streaks  Empty
PostSubject: Chopper gunner anyone :P Upping my Kill Streaks    Chopper gunner anyone :P Upping my Kill Streaks  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:20 pm

Hey Guys I recently have been upping my kill Streaks and It have been going great. My old streaks were

Pred, Attack Chopper, Overwatch

But since I end up getting Blocked by other choppers and lose 2-3 attack choppers a game Sad I have been running

Pred , Air strike , Reaper and gettign them 2 and even 3 times a game. lol Crazy
This is a Easy going hard Hitting Kill streak set up. after a Flag cap or 2 and a couple Kills It can run you up to Reaper.

Once i get my Pred I use it like a Uav to get a kill then see where to drop the Air strike. I have been having Big Success getting reaper from my air strike. after knowing where the enemy is at after the pred missle. stacks fast.

Supa man Stack Kill Streaks
Also Last night I ran Ospre Gunner and got it in 4 games last night. I have been using reaper acl30 then Ospre gunner!!!
It makes it easy to get Once you get the reaper just have to take good cover to start using your reaper 3 kills, ACl30 and between reaper & ac130 get the remaining 5 lol It Has been working like crazy also knowing the spawn locations help because you dont even have to see the red squire just shoot where you think thell spawn lol MULTIKILL Razz

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chopper gunner anyone :P Upping my Kill Streaks    Chopper gunner anyone :P Upping my Kill Streaks  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:30 pm

WCFC Silverback wrote:
Pred , Air strike , Reaper and gettign them 2 and even 3 times a game. lol Crazy
This is a Easy going hard Hitting Kill streak set up. after a Flag cap or 2 and a couple Kills It can run you up to Reaper.

Once i get my Pred I use it like a Uav to get a kill then see where to drop the Air strike. I have been having Big Success getting reaper from my air strike. after knowing where the enemy is at after the pred missle. stacks fast.
A great combo! Use it when they are shooting down choppers quickly or you have 2 other guys on your team running the heli. Dead right about using the pred as a quick peak for where to drop the airstrike too.

Your combo to get the O-gunner is good too: Don't mind Deoge, I'm just here in the corner, chillin' with my laptop, kicking some ass Razz. Personally i would never get to the Reaper, and I am lousy with it anyway. Glad it's working for ya!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chopper gunner anyone :P Upping my Kill Streaks    Chopper gunner anyone :P Upping my Kill Streaks  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:38 pm

the few reapers I have gotten i have never got a kill with, I have no clue how to use that thing!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chopper gunner anyone :P Upping my Kill Streaks    Chopper gunner anyone :P Upping my Kill Streaks  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:20 pm

Yeah I've tried to give the reaper a shot, but I'm not very good with it and I just don't like being out of the action for that long.

My Pred/Airstrike/Overwatch I think is a very effective combo and because it's lower to the ground, the overwatch doesn't always get taken out that quick as people may not have a good line of sight to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chopper gunner anyone :P Upping my Kill Streaks    Chopper gunner anyone :P Upping my Kill Streaks  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:32 pm

I love the reaper...but maybe that's just because I was never good enough at blops to get a user controlled killstreak like the chopper gunner. I really like your idea of using the pred to scout out a spot for the airstrike...I have had mixed results with that thing, but this could help. (sigh...I miss napalm...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chopper gunner anyone :P Upping my Kill Streaks    Chopper gunner anyone :P Upping my Kill Streaks  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:37 pm

the BLOPS KS were better IMO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chopper gunner anyone :P Upping my Kill Streaks    Chopper gunner anyone :P Upping my Kill Streaks  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:45 pm

Pred/AS/Reaper for me also....when having a bad night I run CP/Pred/AS...on good games I have cycled throught the reaper at least 2x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chopper gunner anyone :P Upping my Kill Streaks    Chopper gunner anyone :P Upping my Kill Streaks  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:49 pm

Reapers take practice, It helps to have a good map without a lot of cover. I can reap lots of souls on village but on resistance I'm lucky if I get one or 2. Don't forget to continually fire missiles, even if you don't have a target. Sometimes just know a missile is coming is enough to stop them in their tracks and find cover. The red dot is visible on the ground and i get more kills by aiming on people at the last second than finding someone then shooting at them and tracking them the whole time. use the zoom and mind the distance counter. A tip for getting people in cover, the missiles turn really well, not like a pred. aim in front of an opening and at the last second aim past where you want it to go. They will hook into a door and take out a room of people.

Also don't think of it as being out of the game. you are the eye in the sky feeding others killstreaks by giving good locations on the enemies. even if you can't hit them let others know where they are.

I'm working on getting assault killstreak titles, when i get back to using the reaper I'll try for some good video tips unless Deoge has some.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chopper gunner anyone :P Upping my Kill Streaks    Chopper gunner anyone :P Upping my Kill Streaks  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 3:42 pm

Ok, I'll try it out tonight if I'm online.
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

PostSubject: Re: Chopper gunner anyone :P Upping my Kill Streaks    Chopper gunner anyone :P Upping my Kill Streaks  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 4:09 pm

I am gonna give this a go. Thanks brother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chopper gunner anyone :P Upping my Kill Streaks    Chopper gunner anyone :P Upping my Kill Streaks  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chopper gunner anyone :P Upping my Kill Streaks
Page 1 of 1