Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Death Streaks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Death Streaks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Death Streaks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Death Streaks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Death Streaks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Death Streaks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Death Streaks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Death Streaks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Death Streaks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Death Streaks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Death Streaks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Death Streaks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Death Streaks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Death Streaks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Death Streaks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Death Streaks

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Death Streaks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Streaks   Death Streaks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:38 pm

Dead_Eric wrote:
CanisMajor60 wrote:
Is there anything worse than waiting out Final Stand just to be killed as you are standing up?

Stabbing the guy you thought was in final stand only find out he was running dead man's hand and taking 2 teammates with you?

You got me on that one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Streaks   Death Streaks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:58 pm

I ended up switching to final stand, but since I've been running with some Roster 2 guys the last couple of days, i haven't hit it yet. Good times Smile

on the rage mic topic: my favorite rage mics BY FAR have come from just the type 95, and usually from the once or twice per map that I run across someone by surprise and hipfire kill them because I'm used to playing with a p90.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Streaks   Death Streaks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:07 pm

sgt tube socks wrote:
I guess I am the only one who finds kill streaks cheap?

Nope. I agree. I'd prefer there were none and they were done away with. But....if you have to equip one, you might as well pick the most beneficial to your play style. I hate seeing people rewarded for doing poorly. As if support streaks are not enough of a competitive balance.
Back to top Go down
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 109

PostSubject: Re: Death Streaks   Death Streaks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:09 pm

I us Martydom on most but I used it on hardcore it killed me like 3 times in 30 seconds because of ricochet !!!! so not on hardcore no more. no more. no more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Streaks   Death Streaks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:21 pm

^^^^^^^ this^^^. juiced is the way to go on hardcore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Streaks   Death Streaks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:58 pm

I've only survived one Last Stand...and only b/c I was hiding behind a care package crate on Drop Zone and the zone changed. As soon as I stood up, I was killed. I do like the idea of a unicorn emblem.

I mostly use Martyrdom so that when I die near a flag it hopefully nails my killer. I do like Juiced when I have an LMG equipped. I do think I want to work on the challenges for DMH. Does the other team see you pulling out the C4 or do you appear dead already?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Streaks   Death Streaks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:22 am

Death streaks and support streaks help balance the game
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Death Streaks   Death Streaks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 1:58 am

lumm0x wrote:
sgt tube socks wrote:
I guess I am the only one who finds kill streaks cheap?

Nope. I agree. I'd prefer there were none and they were done away with. But....if you have to equip one, you might as well pick the most beneficial to your play style. I hate seeing people rewarded for doing poorly. As if support streaks are not enough of a competitive balance.
I will respectfully take issue with death streaks meaning you are doing poorly. My style is to run around and cap flags. That puts me in mortal danger more often than those hiding behind crates, walls, etc. So yeah, sometimes I will start out 0-6 because I die three times in a row trying to get B right off the bat, then twice as a guys shoots me in the back as I try to head for the other flag and then one more time as I spawn right in front of someone. Does that mean I actually did poorly? Maybe in your eyes, but I'm trying to play my game. The death streak at least gives me an incentive to stay in the game as opposed to just dropping out right off the bat.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: Death Streaks   Death Streaks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 2:26 am

We played a match tonight where the entire other team was low level / split screeners. Before long they were exploding everywhere. It was hard to be upset at them since we were winning the match and had a line-up of killstreaks to go through. They ended up going 4-25 on average and I'm pretty sure they got their kills from the death streaks they were using. Honestly I felt bad for them, not us. I know it's an extreme example... I like the deathstreak because it reminds me that I'm not playing carefully enough and need to get my head right.
For every death streak, somewhere, someone has a killstreak!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Streaks   Death Streaks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 8:45 am

last stand. Dead man's hand is great but I only get enough death streaks to make it useful with the riot shield.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Streaks   Death Streaks - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Streaks
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2