Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Sony Announces "PlayStation Now" (Pretty cool) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Sony Announces "PlayStation Now" (Pretty cool) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Sony Announces "PlayStation Now" (Pretty cool) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Sony Announces "PlayStation Now" (Pretty cool) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Sony Announces "PlayStation Now" (Pretty cool) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Sony Announces "PlayStation Now" (Pretty cool) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Sony Announces "PlayStation Now" (Pretty cool) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Sony Announces "PlayStation Now" (Pretty cool) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Sony Announces "PlayStation Now" (Pretty cool) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Sony Announces "PlayStation Now" (Pretty cool) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Sony Announces "PlayStation Now" (Pretty cool) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Sony Announces "PlayStation Now" (Pretty cool) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Sony Announces "PlayStation Now" (Pretty cool) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Sony Announces "PlayStation Now" (Pretty cool) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Sony Announces "PlayStation Now" (Pretty cool) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Sony Announces "PlayStation Now" (Pretty cool)

Go down 
+6
Nely
NukeLaCoog
TheCanisDirus
Sith_Miester III
walldoggy
Vidzjunkie
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Vidzjunkie

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

Sony Announces "PlayStation Now" (Pretty cool) Empty
PostSubject: Sony Announces "PlayStation Now" (Pretty cool)   Sony Announces "PlayStation Now" (Pretty cool) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 2:25 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/x30xvidzjunkie
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Sony Announces "PlayStation Now" (Pretty cool)   Sony Announces "PlayStation Now" (Pretty cool) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 3:40 pm

Wonder how much pricing will be, and how it will be tied to PS+ (if at all).

I can't read Endgadget at work, so here's another article: http://www.theverge.com/2014/1/7/5284294/sony-announces-playstation-now-cloud-gaming

Quote :
Sony says that the PlayStation Now service will first roll out on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3, followed by the PlayStation Vita handheld, and that "most 2014 US models" of Sony's Bravia TVs will support PlayStation Now. The service will stream full games, acccording to the company, and save your games in the cloud. You'll be able to rent titles or pay for a subscription service.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
Sith_Miester III

Sith_Miester III

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

PostSubject: Re: Sony Announces "PlayStation Now" (Pretty cool)   Sony Announces "PlayStation Now" (Pretty cool) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 3:51 pm

Looks really cool. It will be interesting to see how it wokrs. it would be nice if I can play any games I have on ps3 on ps4, but not just the ones I downloaded but the ones I own. if they could figure that out it would be sweet. Best question asked on the site so far

"htd2007 1 hour ago

so I can play ps4 games on my ps3 and sony tablet?"

of course with the cloud you can play a high powered PS4 game on a tablet  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 56

PostSubject: Re: Sony Announces "PlayStation Now" (Pretty cool)   Sony Announces "PlayStation Now" (Pretty cool) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 4:14 pm

This is Gaikai... Sony's betting a LOT on digital gaming and streaming this generation. Smart move.

PS4 titles will also be available later in 2014-15 for streaming (subscription or rent per title) according to rumor.

Early hands on from the media is raving about PS Now. People are playing the fucking Last of Us on Bravia TVs for christ sake!!! haha this is amazing.
Back to top Go down
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 100

PostSubject: Re: Sony Announces "PlayStation Now" (Pretty cool)   Sony Announces "PlayStation Now" (Pretty cool) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 4:23 pm

Sony making some moves. This Gaikai package, live TV & VOD streaming package and their deal w/ DISH Network. Looks like they are going heavy w/ the subscription models that will generate new revenue streams. It will be interesting to see how all this is packaged and the prices involved.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NukeLaCoogx2
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Sony Announces "PlayStation Now" (Pretty cool)   Sony Announces "PlayStation Now" (Pretty cool) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 4:31 pm

Also... most 2014 Bravia TV's will have PS Now. So I wouldn't even need to buy a console to play games!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 56

PostSubject: Re: Sony Announces "PlayStation Now" (Pretty cool)   Sony Announces "PlayStation Now" (Pretty cool) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 4:36 pm

Don't forget they signed some incognito deal with Viacom too in the summer i believe it was. More announcements to come for TV content i'm positive.

Sony's moving toward streaming services and out of "traditional" console manufacturing. I bet this is the last "traditional" console we see from them. PS5 wont happen... it will be a service or small inexpensive box with a monthly fee that streams "basically PC" games. (whatever happend to OnLive lol)

And Nuke you bring up a good point.... what are all these new services going to cost? Are there going to be bundles... individual fees for each...

Is Sony going to drop a megaton and include this all IN the cost of PS+!?!?!? lol ok they wont but imagine if they did... crap.
Back to top Go down
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 100

PostSubject: Re: Sony Announces "PlayStation Now" (Pretty cool)   Sony Announces "PlayStation Now" (Pretty cool) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 4:47 pm

I am sure it will all be in PS+.....but the price point will be different of course. I see it as no different than tiered cable services. Now you have the standard PS+ that is almost a prerequisite. Next you have additional tiers w/ game streaming then the cable/video services. If you don't want to subscribe to those you can still access games & video but it will be on an individual rental basis
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NukeLaCoogx2
Nely

Nely

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 28

PostSubject: Re: Sony Announces "PlayStation Now" (Pretty cool)   Sony Announces "PlayStation Now" (Pretty cool) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 12:51 am

So you are telling me now that the PS4 is backwards compatible.

Sony Announces "PlayStation Now" (Pretty cool) Tumblr_m7diig61WG1qe6nyz
Back to top Go down
http://www.ebay.com/usr/napafish77
carlmuir

carlmuir

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 3

PostSubject: Re: Sony Announces "PlayStation Now" (Pretty cool)   Sony Announces "PlayStation Now" (Pretty cool) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 5:46 pm

Nely wrote:
So you are telling me now that the PS4 is backwards compatible.

Probably for an additional $14.99 or something I'm guessing. I can't see it being any less than $9.99/month really.
Back to top Go down
FightingOkra75

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

PostSubject: Re: Sony Announces "PlayStation Now" (Pretty cool)   Sony Announces "PlayStation Now" (Pretty cool) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 6:06 pm

TheCanisDirus wrote:
This is Gaikai... Sony's betting a LOT on digital gaming and streaming this generation.  Smart move.

PS4 titles will also be available later in 2014-15 for streaming (subscription or rent per title) according to rumor.

Early hands on from the media is raving about PS Now.  People are playing the fucking Last of Us on Bravia TVs for christ sake!!! haha this is amazing.

Yes, it is simply Gaikai rebranded it appears.

It should work ok for single player games.
Back to top Go down
mspiderw

mspiderw

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

PostSubject: Re: Sony Announces "PlayStation Now" (Pretty cool)   Sony Announces "PlayStation Now" (Pretty cool) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 6:40 pm

We shall see if it's worth it!!
Back to top Go down
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

PostSubject: Re: Sony Announces "PlayStation Now" (Pretty cool)   Sony Announces "PlayStation Now" (Pretty cool) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 7:35 pm

I heard its a game streaming service
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Maverick92271?feature=mhee
Nely

Nely

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 28

PostSubject: Re: Sony Announces "PlayStation Now" (Pretty cool)   Sony Announces "PlayStation Now" (Pretty cool) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 10:46 pm

Gaikai is already running the remote plays for the Vita and from the sounds of it people are really happy with it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ebay.com/usr/napafish77
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sony Announces "PlayStation Now" (Pretty cool)   Sony Announces "PlayStation Now" (Pretty cool) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sony Announces "PlayStation Now" (Pretty cool)
Page 1 of 1