Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
check list for making montages. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
check list for making montages. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
check list for making montages. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
check list for making montages. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
check list for making montages. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
check list for making montages. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
check list for making montages. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
check list for making montages. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
check list for making montages. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
check list for making montages. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
check list for making montages. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
check list for making montages. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
check list for making montages. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
check list for making montages. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
check list for making montages. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

check list for making montages.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

check list for making montages. Empty
PostSubject: check list for making montages.   check list for making montages. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 6:17 am

1. you tube account...
2. psn account that you already use.
3. call of duty forums account you should make an account with the same psn i.d ... http://www.callofduty.com
4. go to theatre in the www.callofduty.com and connect your you tube account to the theatre there (easy)
5. you can now take less than 30 second clips and render to psn, just playback clip and the option to render will appier as long as clips are just under 30 seconds or less.
5.you can use you tube video editor and make a montage (easy) only thing with you tube editor is you have to use thier library of audio that is copyright approved (sucks)
6. if you are not happy with the you tube editor then....
you need to then download your clips to your computer, i use this site .... savetube.com, easy just copy and paste the clip url to the box and hit video. it will give you an option of quality choose the high quality mp4 option and hey presto the clip is on your computer....
7. i use this movie maker its good ...
http://explore.live.com/windows-live-movie-maker?os=other
just add the clip to it and audio from your computer and play around with them till your happy. clip it, cut it, blend it, add titles ect... get familier with the movie maker ... when you get to know it and want to make more or feel you will continue to make montages etc then you may want a pro version like sony vegas but to start thi whole set up is good to go.
8. when you fist download the clip to you pc then organise where you will store them then add too movie maker or the maker will not read them as the location changed while it is in the maker...
9.if movie maker is not playing the clip still then try a new codec for your pc i use ...
http://www.free-codecs.com/download/k_lite_codec_pack.htm
download the full vertion but i would scan. i know this one is safe but check as i dont want to be to blame for your pc going down.
9. if your not happy with the audio on your pc then you can download the audio you want from you tube then convert it to a mp3 this is what im useing when i need to...
http://free-audio-editor.com/otherfreeproducts/free-audio-converter.htm

if you have copyright problems on your video on you tube then go check this out and do what it tells you......
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lVVZsJNfDE&feature=player_detailpage

you now have a full set up to do what you want with the montages.
i hope this helps all

Last edited by SHORTY_-77-_ on Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

check list for making montages. Empty
PostSubject: Re: check list for making montages.   check list for making montages. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 6:19 am

Thanks for this mate, I'm going to put something together in a while Very Happy
Back to top Go down

check list for making montages.
Page 1 of 1