Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Change is coming.  Are You in? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Change is coming.  Are You in? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Change is coming.  Are You in? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Change is coming.  Are You in? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Change is coming.  Are You in? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Change is coming.  Are You in? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Change is coming.  Are You in? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Change is coming.  Are You in? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Change is coming.  Are You in? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Change is coming.  Are You in? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Change is coming.  Are You in? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Change is coming.  Are You in? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Change is coming.  Are You in? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Change is coming.  Are You in? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Change is coming.  Are You in? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Change is coming. Are You in?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

Change is coming.  Are You in? Empty
PostSubject: Change is coming. Are You in?   Change is coming.  Are You in? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:50 am

Tonight I will be playing hardcore TDM. Would anyone like to join me? I like shooting people and them dying as soon as my bullet hits them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: Change is coming. Are You in?   Change is coming.  Are You in? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:02 am

Anytime The 1. When I can't get in to an exclusive >30< party I go for HC TDM or HC FFA.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Change is coming. Are You in?   Change is coming.  Are You in? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:05 am

How do you get hawk kills in HC, I tried it but there is nothing to help you aim. I found myself missing a lot more than normal. But I would be up for new game types. I have been trying to get my 50 games of S&D but its really hard with knives and hawks and I hate not respawning let alone playing with the randumbs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Change is coming. Are You in?   Change is coming.  Are You in? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:06 am

I will be in on the MW2 night tonight. But if that's a bust I'll join ya for HC.

Played bombs and flags the other day that was fun. I love HC w/o SecondChancers.
Scer's are my source of rage in HC
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Change is coming. Are You in?   Change is coming.  Are You in? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:13 am

I've had a few lucky hawks in HC, but maybe because the crosshairs are burned into my eyes.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

PostSubject: Re: Change is coming. Are You in?   Change is coming.  Are You in? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:40 am

I think my next Tomahawk Montage will be a Hardcore one (or will atleast have some hardcore in it.) Yeah it is harder but I got used to it fairly quick, but I don't try alot of the longer shots yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Change is coming. Are You in?   Change is coming.  Are You in? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:13 pm

Count me in. Love HC anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Change is coming. Are You in?   Change is coming.  Are You in? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:15 pm

JxVegas702 wrote:
Count me in. Love HC anything.

Ditto.

I'll run HC anything, anytime, anywhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Change is coming. Are You in?   Change is coming.  Are You in? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:54 pm

I would love to play, if I wasn't workin...damn my need to pay the bills! Hopefully I can catch one of these sessions down the road...
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

PostSubject: Re: Change is coming. Are You in?   Change is coming.  Are You in? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:48 pm

I be on in about 20 min
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

PostSubject: Re: Change is coming. Are You in?   Change is coming.  Are You in? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 1:21 am

4 games of hardcore headquarters = 176 kills and about 100 deaths. I think I'm in love!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Change is coming. Are You in?   Change is coming.  Are You in? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 1:30 am

Those were some good games tonight.. All was fun except the team kill issue. It suck having to tip-toe around for the last minutes because you know you already have 2 TK's. And you don't want to lose a 45+ kill/win game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Change is coming. Are You in?   Change is coming.  Are You in? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 3:43 pm

I never even thought about the team kill...that could get tricky...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Change is coming. Are You in?   Change is coming.  Are You in? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 3:45 pm

I am so in on this. Hardcore for the win baby!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Change is coming. Are You in?   Change is coming.  Are You in? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 3:49 pm

The team kills will decrease the more you play hardcore. I am usually pretty good. I think that is only the second time I have been kicked for TK, and the first TK was BS. I was looking and aiming directly at the1 I paused to be sure he didn't have a friendly nametag and when I saw nothing I fired. Sorry bro Sad More Hardcore!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Change is coming. Are You in?   Change is coming.  Are You in? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 5:46 pm

HC forces you to be more diligent, that's for sure. I've only been kicked once and that's because I had teammates running in front of me!

Perhaps we should add a HC30 tag for those of us who are in the mood some some hardcore (Black Ops, not anythign dirty, you pervs.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Change is coming. Are You in?   Change is coming.  Are You in? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 8:51 pm

I'm down for some HardCore... oh wait, are we talking about a game?? ehh I guess I'm still in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Change is coming. Are You in?   Change is coming.  Are You in? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 11:57 am

We played a little more HC last night.. Well the other guys did. I got kicked very quickly.

I got a sweet triple maybe even a quad sticky kill.........on my teammates... INSTA KICK!!! sorry guys ...

I got flashed, and forgeting in HC that teammates can stun me, I threw a sticky at the mofo thinking it was an enemy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Change is coming. Are You in?   Change is coming.  Are You in? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:05 pm

Haha Snow, I did the exact same thing when I first started HCing. Napalm + Hardcore + Nuketown = Sad face. Sad Also dont try to lay any b52's either Sad. Now Ive gotten alot better in HC in terms of not killing friendlies although I did get Jmullin last night, sorry. He came around the corner so fast it was just a natural reaction Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Change is coming. Are You in?   Change is coming.  Are You in? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:08 pm

Yeah things like that happen. Even when I am playing with randoms, I usually hear "Oh shit sorry dude". It's to be expected a bit depending on the pace and tension level of the game I think. Hardcore is bad ass though, once you get the first 5 or 6 games over with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Change is coming. Are You in?   Change is coming.  Are You in? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:49 pm

I'm a HC newb. What class setup do you use? I imagine SP is a must. Do sentry guns kill teammates?

I'm guessing SP, SAM, and sentry might be good ks.

Ghost? Probably not a lot of nades flying around so no need for FJ.

Look forward to the HC veteran input.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Change is coming. Are You in?   Change is coming.  Are You in? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 1:53 pm

The attack heli is a killer from above if the other team isnt hiding under Ghillie Suits. Honestly there aren't that many killstreaks that you can use without risk other than the non-lethal ones. If your team runs infront of a sentry that is firing it will kill them, and you.

I wouldnt bother with Ghost unless you see alot of SPs. FJ will save you half a life, from which you cannot recover btw. No random tosses @ the objectives either!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Change is coming. Are You in?   Change is coming.  Are You in? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 1:55 pm

I don't think flak helps. In HC your health is only 30 points vs 100 in core. I think flak makes an explosion only deal 70 damage, but that is still enough to kill you.

The sentrys will kill teamates if they run in front of while it's firing.
Ghost is good if they are getting alot of SP's. But I prefer scav or hardline.

If you use scav, tac mask is great to help you maximize useage of tac nades
I got a double direct impact kill with a stun nade a couple nights ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Change is coming. Are You in?   Change is coming.  Are You in? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 1:59 pm

I use a lot of tac nades instead of frag/semtex. Sentry guns are killer in HC becuase there is no kill cam and one hit pops them. Very useful. Especially to funnel them into a kill zone. Same with attack copter. very good. SP is a must. chopper gunner, napalm, b52 are big no-nos. Black bird and dogs are good for those that run high kill streaks. I usually run with Hardline pro to keep spy planes up as much as possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Change is coming. Are You in?   Change is coming.  Are You in? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 2:04 pm

Good advice. I'll set up a Hardline SP, Sentry, Attack chopper class tonight. I guess claymores are pretty useful too?

So decoys are useless then, right?

I'll go tomahawks and concussions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Change is coming. Are You in?   Change is coming.  Are You in? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Change is coming. Are You in?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next