Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Change is coming.  Are You in? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Change is coming.  Are You in? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Change is coming.  Are You in? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Change is coming.  Are You in? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Change is coming.  Are You in? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Change is coming.  Are You in? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Change is coming.  Are You in? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Change is coming.  Are You in? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Change is coming.  Are You in? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Change is coming.  Are You in? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Change is coming.  Are You in? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Change is coming.  Are You in? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Change is coming.  Are You in? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Change is coming.  Are You in? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Change is coming.  Are You in? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Change is coming. Are You in?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Change is coming.  Are You in? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change is coming. Are You in?   Change is coming.  Are You in? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 2:04 pm

Good advice. I'll set up a Hardline SP, Sentry, Attack chopper class tonight. I guess claymores are pretty useful too?

So decoys are useless then, right?

I'll go tomahawks and concussions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Change is coming. Are You in?   Change is coming.  Are You in? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 2:05 pm

decoys are no good. don't bother. same with sensor. claymores are good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Change is coming. Are You in?   Change is coming.  Are You in? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 2:23 pm

I suggest the same as BDN. Also, I run the FAL and M14 quite a bit in HC as they are much more effective and have better iron sights.

[Technical Rant]

Perhaps because I'm an M14 Fanboi, I'm suprised to see the M14 so much less effective than the FAL. Having owned both (and current shooting the M1A, the civy version of the M14), the accuracy of the M1A out of the box is MUCH better than the FAL. They're also chambered in the same NATO 7.62x51 (.308) round, so from a damage/firepower standpoint, both are equally deadly. Also, both are available in select fire, not that a 10# battle rifle going full auto is going to do much more than keep heads down and turn money into noise.

I can see them being equal, but not as far apart as they are in BLOPs

[/Technical Rant]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Change is coming. Are You in?   Change is coming.  Are You in? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 3:10 pm

All the weapons in BO are rated shitty. Infuriates me. MW2 is even worse. M14 has a 2 MOA out of the box. FAL about the same. M1A1 can be tuned to sub MOA but it takes quite a bit of $. The FAL is a very reliable battle rifle. There was a reason that 91 countries used it for their main battle rifle at one time. for a gas gun I love my RRA LAR-8. 1 MOA out of the box. Runs on FAL mags. Makes me giddy to have an M4 clone chambered in 7.62 X 51
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Change is coming. Are You in?   Change is coming.  Are You in? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 3:11 pm

In hardcore I usually run the FAL with flamethrower for up close and personal. flamethrower works well in buildings in HC. don't burn yourself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Change is coming. Are You in?   Change is coming.  Are You in? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 3:22 pm

BigDaddyN8 wrote:
All the weapons in BO are rated shitty. Infuriates me. MW2 is even worse. M14 has a 2 MOA out of the box. FAL about the same. M1A1 can be tuned to sub MOA but it takes quite a bit of $. The FAL is a very reliable battle rifle. There was a reason that 91 countries used it for their main battle rifle at one time. for a gas gun I love my RRA LAR-8. 1 MOA out of the box. Runs on FAL mags. Makes me giddy to have an M4 clone chambered in 7.62 X 51

I just got an Smith and Wesson M&P ar15 (m4). It's my worst case scenario assault rifle along with an AK47 dual mag. I have them locked up in my gun safe and keep a Mossberg M590A1 in a small biometric safe under the bed. 9 shot tube full of 00 buckshot, so it ought to give me enough time to get to the safe.

Change is coming.  Are You in? - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1Mhtj18I_xhdk3fXAw5sYm7ZJwNEtyUFIHrIJ8zfHDHIOQPYaOw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Change is coming. Are You in?   Change is coming.  Are You in? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 7:59 pm

Get a surefire tac light. Best thing to have by your bed. So Damn bright it is nearly a non lethal. Durable. Good via. Can incapacitated someone with it. They make a model that will mount up to the mossberg. Good.shotgun by the way. The 590 saw a lot of use in Iraq. I have one for my home defense load out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Change is coming. Are You in?   Change is coming.  Are You in? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 11:34 pm

The1UrLookin4 wrote:
Tonight I will be playing hardcore TDM. Would anyone like to join me? I like shooting people and them dying as soon as my bullet hits them.

I rotate between HC and Reg for TDM, KC and Dom. So I am always game!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Change is coming. Are You in?   Change is coming.  Are You in? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Change is coming. Are You in?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2