Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Which Guns?? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Which Guns?? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Which Guns?? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Which Guns?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Which Guns?? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Which Guns?? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Which Guns?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Which Guns?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Which Guns?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Which Guns?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Which Guns?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Which Guns?? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Which Guns?? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Which Guns?? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Which Guns?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Which Guns??

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Which Guns?? Empty
PostSubject: Which Guns??   Which Guns?? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 10:13 am

My understanding is many of the MW2 guns will be in MW3. They'll be somewhat different in the new game, but since I don't have a lot of experience with MW2 I was wondering which guns you liked?

At this point I basically used the SCAR and the TAR-21.

Thanks,
Back to top Go down

Which Guns?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Guns??   Which Guns?? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 11:49 am

I used the assault rifles the most in that game too... I think I used these the most:

M4A1
M16A4
SCAR
ACR

plus the UMP45 and the M240.

(And when I sniped I used the Barrett/Intervention, but I was never a quickscoper)
Back to top Go down

Which Guns?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Guns??   Which Guns?? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 12:10 pm

I started playing MW2 again this week and these are what my classes were left at:

M4A1, M16A4, TAR, UMP45, dual MP5K, FAL. Secondary was the stinger, AA12, dual Ranger, Raficca.

After playing for a bit the M4A1 felt weak so I tried the SCAR and it's really good but the ROF is so low that you have to be super accurate. I still don't see why the ACR is so shit-hot. Thee best assault rifle is by far the AK47 except you don't unlock it until it's time to prestige again at level 70. I want the G36C to be awesome in MW3.
Back to top Go down

Which Guns?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Guns??   Which Guns?? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 12:20 pm

ACR with red dot shoots like a laser. Scar has knock down power and Tar w/ steady aim is a beast. UMP is hands down the best smg in MW2.
I want the 74u to return to it's quirky glory from CoD4. Blops made it to reliable and powerful. ohh G36 mmmmm I hope it's a fun gun, like it was in CoD4.
Back to top Go down

Which Guns?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Guns??   Which Guns?? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:46 am

I picked up an ACR with red dot yesterday and it seemed decent for the 1 minute I used it.
Back to top Go down

Which Guns?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Guns??   Which Guns?? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 12:44 am

all smgs all the time!
UMP45......oh yeah baby!
P90 extended mags....beastly
mini Uzi silenced......sneaky beastly

and my sweet, sweet Spas-12 pump action....easy mode....ON!

i liked the M4a1 and Scar as well, just not a big AR guy myself
Back to top Go down

Which Guns?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Guns??   Which Guns?? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 4:31 pm

ACR w/ACOG. Seriously rocked this gun in MW2. I also liked the P90 or TAR for some RnG maps.
Back to top Go down

Which Guns?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Guns??   Which Guns?? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 7:43 pm

I used the famas until I could unlock m16a4. one three round burst to kill with. smg I used ump45 silenced on small maps with spas as secondary usually a one shot kill. tried the acr this week. its ok but a lot of rounds to kill, accurate but takes alot of hits. intervention with spas secondary for snipe maps. noob tube with danger close pro for scrapyard. hint. set up a class with danger close pro and when you get a predator or ac-130 save it until you die then switch to that class you get more explosive damage with your kill streak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Which Guns?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Guns??   Which Guns?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which Guns??
Page 1 of 1