Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
WTF Moments Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
WTF Moments Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
WTF Moments Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
WTF Moments Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
WTF Moments Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
WTF Moments Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
WTF Moments Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
WTF Moments Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
WTF Moments Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
WTF Moments Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
WTF Moments Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
WTF Moments Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
WTF Moments Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
WTF Moments Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
WTF Moments Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

WTF Moments

Go down 
AuthorMessage

WTF Moments Empty
PostSubject: WTF Moments   WTF Moments Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 2:04 pm

I really wish I knew how to upload video clips to youtube... But this happened yesterday and it was one of the most ridiculous things that has happened to me in this game. All I could do was say "WTF!" and LOL.

So, I was playing HQ on Convoy, the HQ was under that middle overpass with the hole in it and my team was capping. I was on it capping holding it down. The other team throws a sticky grenade down the hole it sticks to one of our guys leg that was running INTO the HQ from outside. Now this guy with the grenade stuck on him, instead of backing up or run away to sacrifice himself for the greater good of the team, continues to run into the HQ carrying the grenade... triple killing us... It felt like slow motion, like my whole life flashed before my eyes moment. All I could do is laugh my ass off!

Last edited by ViciousVi on Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

WTF Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF Moments   WTF Moments Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 2:37 pm

oh $#!7, I can't get it off!!! I love hearing that in the game.
Back to top Go down

WTF Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF Moments   WTF Moments Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 2:39 pm

hahahaha nice one vicious, what a moment lol ..

if you do want to know about the you tube thing then go look in blops videos here on the site and i posted the full tutorial for montage making so you would only need the first few steps to upload a single clip to you tube from your psn..
Back to top Go down

WTF Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF Moments   WTF Moments Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 3:10 pm

cool, thanks Shorty, I gotta check it out. I tried doing the video thing, but got lost after linking my youtube account and gave up. haha
Back to top Go down

WTF Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF Moments   WTF Moments Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 3:13 pm

ViciousVi wrote:
I really wish I knew how to upload video clips to youtube... But this happened yesterday and it was one of the most ridiculous things that has happened to me in this game. All I could do was say "WTF!" and LOL.

So, I was playing HQ on Convoy, the HQ was under that middle overpass with the hole in it and my team was capping. I was on it capping holding it down. The other team throws a sticky grenade down the hole it sticks to one of our guys leg that was running INTO the HQ from outside. Now this guy with the grenade stuck on him, instead of backing up or run away to sacrifice himself for the greater good of the team, continues to run into the HQ carrying the grenade... triple killing us... It felt like slow motion, like my whole life flashed before my eyes moment. All I could do is laugh my ass off!

People like that need to be fired immediately.
Back to top Go down

WTF Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF Moments   WTF Moments Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 3:25 pm

this vid has some pretty wtf kills in it, this IGN top ten.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee7xxCgAkf0
Back to top Go down

WTF Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF Moments   WTF Moments Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 4:20 pm

My WTF moments are when I get blown up by a car unexpectedly. I'm all crouched down...trying to be sneaky and BOOM!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WTF Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF Moments   WTF Moments Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTF Moments
Page 1 of 1