Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Post your favorite Fan Mail moments here Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Post your favorite Fan Mail moments here Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Post your favorite Fan Mail moments here Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Post your favorite Fan Mail moments here Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Post your favorite Fan Mail moments here Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Post your favorite Fan Mail moments here Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Post your favorite Fan Mail moments here Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Post your favorite Fan Mail moments here Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Post your favorite Fan Mail moments here Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Post your favorite Fan Mail moments here Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Post your favorite Fan Mail moments here Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Post your favorite Fan Mail moments here Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Post your favorite Fan Mail moments here Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Post your favorite Fan Mail moments here Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Post your favorite Fan Mail moments here Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Post your favorite Fan Mail moments here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Post your favorite Fan Mail moments here Empty
PostSubject: Post your favorite Fan Mail moments here   Post your favorite Fan Mail moments here Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:32 pm

Right before I signed off last night, I played a game of FFA just to get the daily challenge XP, and as usual, there were 2 guys with high KDs and a bunch of noobs. The map was Interchange, which I normally don't like for FFA because of the snipers, but I played it anyway.

Long story short, I killed the guy with the 2.5 KD at least 8 times, and won the game 30-10. And I got final kill on him! It was a decent game, nothing worth bragging about. Sort of an average finish, but what happened AFTER the game had me pissing my pants laughing.

I had everyone muted, as I always do, so I couldn't hear anything in the post game, and I'm just getting ready to shut off the machine and then it starts...

Mr. 2.5 messages me with: "why u camp!!?!
me: I like marshmallows
2.5: u fukin suck
me: actually i won...did you see the leaderboard?
2.5:go kill yerself
me:u mad bro? you're a good player...u just need practice
2.5:fuck you...seriosly kill yerself you suck so bad
me:you have a lot of anger, i will say a prayer for you. just keep at it and eventually you can win a ffa too! I know you can do it!
2.5:fuk you fag!
me: that's not nice...just get some sleep and you'll feel better tomorrow

At that point I had to stop because I almost woke up the house with laughter.

I thought we could create a sticky to post your fan mail greatest hits here...looking forward to some others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite Fan Mail moments here   Post your favorite Fan Mail moments here Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:41 pm

lol that is the best one I have ever heard of... someday I hope to be as good as you FBD so I can get some fan mail. I was suprised we didn't get any lastnight from the "piss people off class"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite Fan Mail moments here   Post your favorite Fan Mail moments here Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:46 pm

I'm not that good overall, just pretty decent at FFA. I got some fan mail during the piss people off games too...nothing like the FFA one though...just the standard: "Noob", "Camper" stuff.

I always like sending them a friend request! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite Fan Mail moments here   Post your favorite Fan Mail moments here Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:46 pm

I was in a Dome TDM solo. I came into the game and it was 3200 - 2900...I thought alright this is close enough that maybe I can get in here and pick up some kills...I grabbed my mk14 with acog and suppressor. I sat down outside the dome, next to the tow motor and grabbed 4 easy kills as they came through the bunker to head to the dome. After killing these 4, I watched with glee as they spawned in the back corner of the bunker at the bottom of the stairs, so i happily threw in 1 flash bang, then a 2nd, and went about killing all 4 of them again. Yay Me, attack heli. Called Heli then two guys came running down the hill..2 easy kills, woo-hoo reaper. Got up, ran through the dome, around the fenced in tower and laid down and proceeded to get to 12 kills for the Pave Low. So now I can tell from the stupid mistakes they're making that they're getting pissed that they can't stay alive. I end up getting killed 3 times, but all in all went 26 and 3. I was super stoked, and wasn't gonna say a word in the lobby. Well as soon as the game ended, 3 shit-sticks from SWAG all started blasting me, calling me a hacker, cheater, booster, aimbot punk-ass, many other colorful things I can't even remember. finally I turned on my mic gave it to my 9 year old, and told him to say... you just got worked like a little boy in penn-state locker room (which isn't funny in the least in all seriousness, and I hate all people that prey on children, but for my kid to say it to a bunch of shit talking adults was priceless), and the room went silent for about 10 seconds, they all left, then I had like 3 friend requests from people that all said it was awesome how I shut them down.

So yeah... that's my story.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite Fan Mail moments here   Post your favorite Fan Mail moments here Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:48 pm

Now that's enterprising and corrupting a minor all at the same time!
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite Fan Mail moments here   Post your favorite Fan Mail moments here Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 1:24 pm

I've never received any fan mail except people asking about the gold tags. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite Fan Mail moments here   Post your favorite Fan Mail moments here Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 1:28 pm

The1UrLookin4 wrote:
I've never received any fan mail except people asking about the gold tags. Sad

everyday i get that... good thing ps3 remembers your most used words so replying is a breeze
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite Fan Mail moments here   Post your favorite Fan Mail moments here Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 2:13 pm

The one that mad me mad and laugh at the same time:

"1st my name is Eric so you can't use it, B (not kidding said 1st then B wtf) nobody gets 1000 headshots that isn't a booster."

I had just gotten my PP90M1 Master title, took me 3 prestige's to get it. Really I'm a booster i went 4th prestige at 6D 4H 50M, Have a KDR of .93 and WLR of 1.47 (that i owe all to the clan.) I think if i was boosting my stats that i don't give a crap about would be more impressive.

The one i really didn't get:

Him: bro it's me Bob
Me: I don't know a Bob
Him: you know Bob Xxxxx your step brother
Me: I don't have a step brother.
Him: ha ha very funny, want to hook up for a game?
Me: Really, I don't have a step brother and i don't know you. You must have the wrong guy.
Him: that wasn't even funny the 1st time. these messages are private you don't have to pretend you don't know me.
Me: i don't know how to explain this to you differently. I'm an only child and my parents are still married to each other. I'm not the guy you are looking for. good luck finding you step brother.
Him: did i do something to make you mad? you still haven't accepted my FR. Sorry if i made you mad.
Me: you didn't send me a FR, I'm NOT you step brother. check the spelling and try again.
Him: you don't have to be so mean to me. all i wanted to do was have someone to play with.
Me: Really. I'm NOT your brother. this isn't a joke, i'm not being mean. I DON'T know you.

I'll probably have a new message when i get home tonight, i think it's time to block him.
Back to top Go down
Kamea6

Kamea6

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite Fan Mail moments here   Post your favorite Fan Mail moments here Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 2:46 pm

that's pretty crazy eric.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kamea61
Kamea6

Kamea6

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite Fan Mail moments here   Post your favorite Fan Mail moments here Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 2:49 pm

fatbrowndog wrote:
Right before I signed off last night, I played a game of FFA just to get the daily challenge XP, and as usual, there were 2 guys with high KDs and a bunch of noobs. The map was Interchange, which I normally don't like for FFA because of the snipers, but I played it anyway.

Long story short, I killed the guy with the 2.5 KD at least 8 times, and won the game 30-10. And I got final kill on him! It was a decent game, nothing worth bragging about. Sort of an average finish, but what happened AFTER the game had me pissing my pants laughing.

I had everyone muted, as I always do, so I couldn't hear anything in the post game, and I'm just getting ready to shut off the machine and then it starts...

Mr. 2.5 messages me with: "why u camp!!?!
me: I like marshmallows
2.5: u fukin suck
me: actually i won...did you see the leaderboard?
2.5:go kill yerself
me:u mad bro? you're a good player...u just need practice
2.5:fuck you...seriosly kill yerself you suck so bad
me:you have a lot of anger, i will say a prayer for you. just keep at it and eventually you can win a ffa too! I know you can do it!
2.5:fuk you fag!
me: that's not nice...just get some sleep and you'll feel better tomorrow

At that point I had to stop because I almost woke up the house with laughter.

I thought we could create a sticky to post your fan mail greatest hits here...looking forward to some others.
this is very funny fbd, i've had a few fan mails sent to me. mostly calling me a f_ _ _ _in camper when i'm protecting the b flag. i just have to laugh about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite Fan Mail moments here   Post your favorite Fan Mail moments here Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:05 pm

Nothing good here, just the usual "you are shit", "you suck" type of lameness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite Fan Mail moments here   Post your favorite Fan Mail moments here Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:40 pm

Guys that just too funny.

I generally work over trash talkers by asking them about there moms and if there hot or not then I continue to tell them to get the moms on line and then tell them how i could be there dad & would,nt that be awsome then you copuld play COD all day . lol just mewssing with the kiddos.

"Then one day the wife is sitting next to me and I begin working over the mouthy teen she's looking at me like WTH. I had to stop it because she thought i was flurting or something but it always made for funny times listenng to trash talking teens rage and then become silent

some times I would just ask them about there home life and why they were soo angry. That always made for fun times

But on the positive side Ive gotten messages like

Your a Beast can i add you to friends

"Your Clan Sucks you should come and join my big brothers clan " < Almost died when i heard that because you know its going to be a mouthy squeeker clan lol.

and have even recieved normal Good game responces at times Smile < Who would have thought lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite Fan Mail moments here   Post your favorite Fan Mail moments here Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:25 pm

Most of mine are asking about the gold clan tags, or the typical,booster, hacker, etc...if where a hacker I would have a better kdr than 1.02.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite Fan Mail moments here   Post your favorite Fan Mail moments here Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:30 pm

I like asking if their mom is hot too...really sets them off.

It's funny that the nicer you are in your replies, the crazier they get! For some reason asking, "Y U so mad bro?" sends them over the edge.

I kept telling that guy he just needed to practice more and someday he would succeed...I almost couldn't type because I was laughing so hard imagining him reading it.

"I'll light a candle for you in church" is another classic response. Or "I forgive you for your mean words. I know you're just a little emotional right now."

Try these and wait for the fireworks...I had one guy messaging me for days trying to get revenge!

He was all like, "Dude, you think you're good, let's 1v1 right now!!!" I would reply with, "Sorry, you're just not my type. Nothing personal."
Back to top Go down
Kamea6

Kamea6

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite Fan Mail moments here   Post your favorite Fan Mail moments here Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:38 pm

fbd your fan mail is pretty serious, you got stalker action going on lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite Fan Mail moments here   Post your favorite Fan Mail moments here Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:57 pm

I don't have any from mw3 but had a pretty good one from black ops. I was playing tdm and killed this guy 6 times in a row. I was using ghost pro and silencer, which I always use for tdm because I'm not getting killed because I was heard a mile away like this guy. He did eventually kill me with a tomahawk which was a pretty good shot.(not telling him that) the game ends and I get this.

him:camper

me: dumb enough to keep coming I'll keep killing you.

him: why do you use ghost get a sam turret

me: I have better kill streaks to use than a sam turret

him: fuck you ghost camper

so I watched theater mode and recorded the six "die streak" after he finally killed me with a tomahawk he must've t-bagged me 20 times then he was shot in the back. I should've made the clip and put it in my file share. Then I should've sent a message inviting him to watch the clip I made for him called "CAPSLOCK owned."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite Fan Mail moments here   Post your favorite Fan Mail moments here Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 5:06 pm

lol NICE Razz
Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite Fan Mail moments here   Post your favorite Fan Mail moments here Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 6:33 am

i usually reply to them in spanish. they then kinda dont know what to do after that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite Fan Mail moments here   Post your favorite Fan Mail moments here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post your favorite Fan Mail moments here
Page 1 of 1