Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Hate mail? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Hate mail? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Hate mail? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Hate mail? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Hate mail? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Hate mail? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Hate mail? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Hate mail? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Hate mail? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Hate mail? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Hate mail? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Hate mail? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Hate mail? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Hate mail? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Hate mail? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Hate mail?

Go down 
+2
walldoggy
RabbitDemon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RabbitDemon

RabbitDemon

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

Hate mail? Empty
PostSubject: Hate mail?   Hate mail? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 3:59 pm

Was playing in a random Dom game last night... Did ok with a k/d of 1.5....

But as the game ended a prick sent me a message.... Hate mail? Really? Well I had to read this... As i read he seemed pissed off that I was running Support and was an 8th prestige and he was only a 5. I did look and see that I had killed a Pave-Low and some other high kill-streak of his. He told me that I need to go back to BLOPS and get out of MW3 cause I was a pussy for running support and couldn't get that high running Assault. MMM interesting cause i actually run both sometimes and change classes based on game play. JUST LIKE MOST PLAYERS DO..

Now I was a bit ticked off and sent him a message saying.... "You play how you want to and I will play how I want to... Enjoy your 5th prestige, fucker. Playing DOM with out playing the objective, mmmm? Who is the fucker now Mr. 2500 kills and only 150 caps?"

His next Message... "Learn some grammar before you talk to me, asshole"

My next message... "How about now, FUCKER"

His Next Message... "You forgot the question mark."

Mine next message quoting his last one.... "That just proves how much of a loser you are!!!! BANNED! Have a nice day, fucker!!!!" then I banned him my my list...

I have never had hate mail. Well serious hate mail that is. I have had some funny ones from teammates and friends but not like this. I laughed so hard... The thought that he was in a DOM game with 2500 kills and only 150 caps at prestige 5 proves he is only in DOM to get kills. And I killed his kill-streaks, hahahaha.

Along with playing with some great players and learning how to play better I have also learned which role is better suited for me after I joined this CLAN.... Thanks to the CLAN for getting me my first hate mail. Must be doing something right.

That was the highlight of my night by far.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DemonRabbitGaming
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

Hate mail? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate mail?   Hate mail? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 7:43 pm

Keep up the good work Rabbit. Always nice to get some fan mail. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

Hate mail? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate mail?   Hate mail? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 8:38 pm

Im a hate mail magnet. My nightly gameplay isnt complete without getting shit from someone.
Back to top Go down

Hate mail? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate mail?   Hate mail? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:18 pm

I always send them a reply asking them what I can and cant use as perks and killstreaks they usually shut up if they keep going I will ask them what they use then change a class to the same and use it against them. They usually rage quit by the next lobby.
Back to top Go down

Hate mail? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate mail?   Hate mail? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:38 pm

My personal favorite is hearing in the rage mic, "watch out Dead_Eric is coming!"
Back to top Go down

Hate mail? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate mail?   Hate mail? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:56 pm

Dead_Eric wrote:
My personal favorite is hearing in the rage mic, "watch out Dead_Eric is coming!"

...As you are lunging to stab the second guy who was camping at the top of the cliff on village.

Back to top Go down
RabbitDemon

RabbitDemon

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

Hate mail? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate mail?   Hate mail? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 11:30 pm

hahahaha classic stuff... the guy was just a douche is all.... I will never listen to some random person who got his ass handed to them bitching on how i play.... i play the way that is best suited for the situation....

I can only hope that I get more cause it was kind of funny....

This is awesome will have to do this next time....
"......I always send them a reply asking them what I can and cant use as perks and killstreaks they usually shut up if they keep going I will ask them what they use then change a class to the same and use it against them. They usually rage quit by the next lobby. "

Keep on keeping on!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DemonRabbitGaming
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

Hate mail? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate mail?   Hate mail? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 11:33 pm

hate mail is pure evidence that you're doing something right Wink

what i find most amusing about comments like these....the person sending them honestly believes the way THEY play is the ONLY way anyone should play

the ironic part behind that is...they're hating on you BECAUSE THEY LOST yet try to convince you to play THEIR way! LMFAO

Y U KNOW PLAY LIKE ME!?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa

Hate mail? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate mail?   Hate mail? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 11:49 pm

IDREF wrote:
I always send them a reply asking them what I can and cant use as perks and killstreaks they usually shut up if they keep going I will ask them what they use then change a class to the same and use it against them. They usually rage quit by the next lobby.

Don't forget to ask for a credit card # so they can reimburse you for adapting your gameplay to suit their needs. If they are unwilling to provide that information you can always suggest that their Mom can take them to the mall and exchange it for Epic Mickey for Wii if they find MW3 too challenging.

Hate mail is the truest form of flattery. Keep up the good work Rabbit!
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

Hate mail? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate mail?   Hate mail? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:19 am

Dead_Eric wrote:

Come on Eric, nobody ever says that!!! U r way too soft a player to illicit that kind of response. Laughing
Back to top Go down

Hate mail? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate mail?   Hate mail? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:31 am

mwhop78 wrote:
Dead_Eric wrote:

Come on Eric, nobody ever says that!!! U r way too soft a player to illicit that kind of response. Laughing

Thanks Hop, I'm guessing from the hate, that I'm doing something right. Razz

Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

Hate mail? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate mail?   Hate mail? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:59 am

Dead_Eric wrote:
mwhop78 wrote:
Dead_Eric wrote:

Thanks Hop, I'm guessing from the hate, that I'm doing something right. Razz

No, I am just pissed you have pulled away from me in posts while I was away and I am taking it out on your game play skills. I'm sorry man!!! Sad
Back to top Go down

Hate mail? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate mail?   Hate mail? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 9:08 am

I love hatemail. I always try to keep the convo going though...never reply with absolutes or name calling, it makes them FAR angrier if you reply to their juvenile tirades with things like:

"I'm sorry my gameplay upset you so much. What class setup would you like me to use so that I don't cause you too much anxiety next game? I just couldn't live with myself if something I did in a video game caused another person to become so offended."

Then they'll type something predictable like, "F you you f'n newb tryhard pussy! *&%$^%%(#!!!!1!"

Then I'll say, "I know you're upset and being a tad irrational at the moment. Perhaps when you've had time to reflect we could carry on this conversation in a more civilized manner. Please PM me when you're ready for a mature conversation."

Then, you'll get: "F U, campingnewbtryhardmotherF'r @%!!!1!"

Then I'll say, "I struggled with this game for a while myself, but if you keep trying you'll improve. I know you can do it! Don't give up! I'm here for you if you need any advice on how to improve. There are also many great videos on YouTube for review."

Handle it that way and I swear you can hear them scream from across the country.
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

Hate mail? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate mail?   Hate mail? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 9:39 am

FBD - LMFAO reach around given there sir

its funny cause its true
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa

Hate mail? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate mail?   Hate mail? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:24 am

I love when i get hate mail for a drop shot. I kindly tell them I was tired and need to lay down for a moment.

The response i get it pretty closes to FBD responses.
Back to top Go down

Hate mail? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate mail?   Hate mail? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:29 pm

Bizotch brought up my favorite topic for hatemail!

My response is, "There was pie down there". I fuckin love pie, and they usually shut up because they know pie is delicious and that anyone would drop to their belly in an instant to bury their face into some delicious, homemade...

P.S. Full Reacharound for FBD.
Back to top Go down
SouthPawDraw

SouthPawDraw

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

Hate mail? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate mail?   Hate mail? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:47 am

Funny shit all around.
Back to top Go down
TydenWolf

TydenWolf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 18

Hate mail? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate mail?   Hate mail? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:20 am

reach around for FBD I was playing a game last week I jumped into a game with BlackDeath and Mav I ended up on the other team and my team was getting their ASSES handed to them. I mean really really bad I just kept chugging along and trying to do my best. I was using my try hard class which has a trophy system and an ACR with extendo mags in it. At the end of the game where we lost by over 100 points there is some asshat on the other team that called me a fn noob because I was using a trophy system he must of not like that I was not able to be killed by his pred or any c4 being thrown at me. I made a simple reply that I wasn't here for him and that he could kiss my ass and I left. What is up with the BS that you can not use something that is in the game? Really I don't like the shotty's they are way over powered in the game and when I see that they are running a shotty set up I run my anti-shotty set up which includes a pp90m1 with extended mags and rapid fire. but I am a noob for doing that too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TydenWolf?feature=guide

Hate mail? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate mail?   Hate mail? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:33 am

TydenWolf wrote:
reach around for FBD I was playing a game last week I jumped into a game with BlackDeath and Mav I ended up on the other team and my team was getting their ASSES handed to them. I mean really really bad I just kept chugging along and trying to do my best. I was using my try hard class which has a trophy system and an ACR with extendo mags in it. At the end of the game where we lost by over 100 points there is some asshat on the other team that called me a fn noob because I was using a trophy system he must of not like that I was not able to be killed by his pred or any c4 being thrown at me. I made a simple reply that I wasn't here for him and that he could kiss my ass and I left. What is up with the BS that you can not use something that is in the game? Really I don't like the shotty's they are way over powered in the game and when I see that they are running a shotty set up I run my anti-shotty set up which includes a pp90m1 with extended mags and rapid fire. but I am a noob for doing that too.
If you kill them your not using the right class but if they kill you, your dead but your playing right and fair. . . maybe someday i'll get some hate mail but i will need to get better for that all im good at is capping flags so i too am a 'noob' Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

Hate mail? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate mail?   Hate mail? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 10:15 am

Best place for hate mail is HCFFA, hands down. It gave me MUCH pleasure using a silenced ACR with baby monitor, covering my 6 with bettys or claymores, running DS pro and waiting for retards to keep coming back. Pred, heli, reaper, game over. So much love. And I didn't feel the least bit bad because you are supposed to be the first to 30 kills...camping predictable routes of travel is the only way to go. I didn't have to worry about capping, defending, playing objective...get 30 kills...that's it, yet people went off their rockers with rage.

Giving them the old: "You just need a little practice, and you'll get the hang of it...You can do it!" was so much fun...I would nearly piss myself laughing as I typed the replies...

Or:

"I'd be happy to help you improve...do you want to schedule a lesson sometime later this week?"

Bwahahaha.
Back to top Go down

Hate mail? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate mail?   Hate mail? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 10:22 am

FBD wrote:
Giving them the old: "You just need a little practice, and you'll get the hang of it...You can do it!" was so much fun...I would nearly piss myself laughing as I typed the replies...

Or:

"I'd be happy to help you improve...do you want to schedule a lesson sometime later this week?"

Bwahahaha.
yup being a dick but being a dick with class and not just telling them to 'f' off is by far the best way to go about it. Plus the hole 'schedule a lesson study ' thing made me lol for real. if i get some h/m i will use that one for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hate mail? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate mail?   Hate mail? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hate mail?
Page 1 of 1