Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Hate Mail/Voice Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Hate Mail/Voice Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Hate Mail/Voice Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Hate Mail/Voice Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Hate Mail/Voice Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Hate Mail/Voice Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Hate Mail/Voice Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Hate Mail/Voice Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Hate Mail/Voice Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Hate Mail/Voice Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Hate Mail/Voice Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Hate Mail/Voice Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Hate Mail/Voice Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Hate Mail/Voice Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Hate Mail/Voice Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Hate Mail/Voice

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ogbunabali

Ogbunabali

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

Hate Mail/Voice Empty
PostSubject: Hate Mail/Voice   Hate Mail/Voice Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:27 am

After having some fun with fellow clannies this weekend, I had by this morning received 9 voice messages (diffrent ppl) going from just swearing to threats. I had 14 text messages also from diffrent ppl say I am a camper and cheater and many swear words.

Why do ppl do it? I have blocked all comm from them, I couldnt be arsed mailing back.

Back to top Go down

Hate Mail/Voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate Mail/Voice   Hate Mail/Voice Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:30 am

Wow ...Thats horrible ..

Can honestly say i never had that and IM cR@P player ..

Are you really good or something and kept killing them ?
Back to top Go down
Ogbunabali

Ogbunabali

Hate Mail/Voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate Mail/Voice   Hate Mail/Voice Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:33 am

not realy good, slightly above average.

Could be down to me shoot them though a wall... I do this alot.
Back to top Go down

Hate Mail/Voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate Mail/Voice   Hate Mail/Voice Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:52 am

Some people call it hate mail, I call it fan mail. I dont get many but cherrish each and every one. Then they go on the block list.
Back to top Go down

Hate Mail/Voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate Mail/Voice   Hate Mail/Voice Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:55 am

Preach on Fish...preach on
Back to top Go down

Hate Mail/Voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate Mail/Voice   Hate Mail/Voice Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:35 am

i save them lol.

what u need to do is send them a friends request,that properly pisses them off.

bomber
Back to top Go down

Hate Mail/Voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate Mail/Voice   Hate Mail/Voice Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:42 am

That. and send them a winky face. For whatever reason that really gets them raged out. I got spammed last night by a camper I kept killing with a bunch of hate/fan mail. Made me laugh my ass off becuase I never get those. So, on my kids advice I mearly sent back a Wink That drove this kid through the roof. Friend request followed and he shut up and quit spamming me.
Back to top Go down

Hate Mail/Voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate Mail/Voice   Hate Mail/Voice Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:07 am

How come I never get any mail like that Sad

I feel so unloved.
Back to top Go down

Hate Mail/Voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate Mail/Voice   Hate Mail/Voice Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:09 am

I love sending out the friend request...You know it makes them rage even more and there's virtually no good comeback.
Back to top Go down

Hate Mail/Voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate Mail/Voice   Hate Mail/Voice Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:14 am

be sure to include "love you" in the request...
Back to top Go down

Hate Mail/Voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate Mail/Voice   Hate Mail/Voice Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 12:26 pm

Voice mail? Is that an xbox feature that us ps3 users dont have the pleasure of having? Ive received more than my fair share of hate pm's and i used to get mad and argue back and forth with the sender. Sending them a pm telling them i love you is the best way to get them raging even more. Rif told me that trick a long time ago and i agree sending a few friend requests just adds icing to the cake.
Back to top Go down
Ogbunabali

Ogbunabali

Hate Mail/Voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate Mail/Voice   Hate Mail/Voice Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 12:30 pm

Aye voice mail is a 15 sec worth of recording or ranting (it seems to me).

I was thinking that that my fellow clannies who I was playing with over the weekend had maybe also recieved them but it's looking like I was the 'lucky' one.

I will admit that the frist one I got on sat I did send a response of you love it realy. But I cant be bothered with the rest, I just block them now.
Back to top Go down

Hate Mail/Voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate Mail/Voice   Hate Mail/Voice Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 1:10 pm

next message the back ask them if they wanna come crawl in ur tent with u and u'll show them a special kinda camping.....
Back to top Go down

Hate Mail/Voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate Mail/Voice   Hate Mail/Voice Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 1:42 pm

Unkyp wrote:
next message the back ask them if they wanna come crawl in ur tent with u and u'll show them a special kinda camping.....

Somehow I'm mildly interested unky albino
Back to top Go down

Hate Mail/Voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate Mail/Voice   Hate Mail/Voice Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:05 pm

This has happen to me on the odd times I try and use a sniper rifle, but then again isn't that what snipers do ? (sit In one place and wait for target to come to them)
Still there is no need for threatening people or abusive talk, it's just a game, if they don't like your tactics all they have to do is leave!!!
Back to top Go down

Hate Mail/Voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate Mail/Voice   Hate Mail/Voice Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:57 pm

Ha ha wish I was good enough to get "fanmail"
Back to top Go down

Hate Mail/Voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate Mail/Voice   Hate Mail/Voice Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:22 pm

OG is a beast! Smile good on ya brother!
Back to top Go down

Hate Mail/Voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate Mail/Voice   Hate Mail/Voice Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 4:53 pm

I've had it on rare occassions. I too respond with a friend request and also go to the dashboard and click to make them a recommended player. It increases the chances of matching lobbies that way. I figure if I did enough to piss them off they must be terrible players and I want them as opponents more often.
Back to top Go down

Hate Mail/Voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate Mail/Voice   Hate Mail/Voice Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:16 pm

Fan Mail always makes me smile. Wish we could get 15 sec voicemails on PS3. That would be even funnier.
Back to top Go down

Hate Mail/Voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate Mail/Voice   Hate Mail/Voice Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:20 pm

Best xbl voice mails are more commonly, (in the sound of a squirrel mid ball drop)"Attention all friends and recent players. I'm setting up a legit 15th prestige lobby..blah blah blah.." gotta love it. On the lighter side, or darker side depending on who you are, voice messaging is sooo much easier. Better than that though is private chat lobbies. Most of the time you don't even have to waste time muting the randumbs and can talk to guys in other player lobbies pretty easy.
Back to top Go down

Hate Mail/Voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate Mail/Voice   Hate Mail/Voice Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 7:29 pm

guy sent me several hate mails. i made a video clip showing his point of view and me killing him 6 times in a row. then I named it after him "CAPSLOCK owned" then sent him an invite to view it. not happy. had to block him.
Back to top Go down

Hate Mail/Voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate Mail/Voice   Hate Mail/Voice Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 8:23 pm

Last week i got a few pm's calling me "hamburger ass" or "duel wielding dick beater". Those came from 2 totally insane guys ive run into a few times and im clueless to what they mean...
Back to top Go down

Hate Mail/Voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate Mail/Voice   Hate Mail/Voice Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 3:50 am

Nixon, now that is funny. Hamburger ass wtf?
Back to top Go down

Hate Mail/Voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate Mail/Voice   Hate Mail/Voice Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 4:31 am

Yeah Nixon those dudes were a riot I have never heard anyone rant through an entire intermission then rage quit right before the next game started.

Last edited by IDREF on Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Hate Mail/Voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate Mail/Voice   Hate Mail/Voice Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 4:32 am

I've only ever had one "tubing cock goblin" I got called. I was on launch and the play went like this run to B china lake x2 run to top of B noob tube x2 flash grenade drop down finesh em off rinse and repeat my reply was sssshhhhhh it worked he gave me pure shit in the lobby lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hate Mail/Voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate Mail/Voice   Hate Mail/Voice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hate Mail/Voice
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next