Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
MW3  Rough Start Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
MW3  Rough Start Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
MW3  Rough Start Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
MW3  Rough Start Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
MW3  Rough Start Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
MW3  Rough Start Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
MW3  Rough Start Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
MW3  Rough Start Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
MW3  Rough Start Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
MW3  Rough Start Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
MW3  Rough Start Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
MW3  Rough Start Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
MW3  Rough Start Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
MW3  Rough Start Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
MW3  Rough Start Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

MW3 Rough Start

Go down 
AuthorMessage

MW3  Rough Start Empty
PostSubject: MW3 Rough Start   MW3  Rough Start Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 9:43 pm

So for $60 a game and $50 for Elite this is what we appear to get:
1- LAG
2- Bad Match set ups that take a long time or never load at all.
3- Games being dropped CONSTANTLY
4- A very poor grouping system
5- Spawns behind us
6- Too much crap in the air
7- Poor headset sound

8- Awsome gun leveling idea
9- Good fast maps
10- Better graphics
11- New Game modes

Such a shame that a new game should be released before it was ready. Some people are saying don't worry they will fix it, its new. However I feel for this much money it should be released working correctly.

What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down

MW3  Rough Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW3 Rough Start   MW3  Rough Start Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 9:54 pm

Ditto! The whole spawn behind someone is classic IW B.S.
Back to top Go down

MW3  Rough Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW3 Rough Start   MW3  Rough Start Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 10:18 pm

I keep a book handy and read a few pages in between matches - seriously! lol And working as a team in Dom, Kill Confirmed..anything...is going to be an issue (if it isn't already) if we can barely understand what the other person is saying. I wondered the other night if my mic was even working because no one seemed to respond.
Back to top Go down

MW3  Rough Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW3 Rough Start   MW3  Rough Start Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 10:23 pm

So are with OLgirl.... Trying to get a match going last night was awful!! And don't even get me started on the mic thing.... Being able to not only have callouts but also just to shoot the shit is the part of the game I really enjoyed.....

Fingers crossed it gets better! Neutral
Back to top Go down

MW3  Rough Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW3 Rough Start   MW3  Rough Start Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 11:02 pm

I agree with the air assault.. There is just way to much stuff in the air..
Back to top Go down

MW3  Rough Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW3 Rough Start   MW3  Rough Start Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 11:10 pm

misoevo wrote:
Ditto! The whole spawn behind someone is classic IW B.S.

LOL...that how i get most of my kills!!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

MW3  Rough Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW3 Rough Start   MW3  Rough Start Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 12:08 am

tash wrote:
So for $60 a game and $50 for Elite this is what we appear to get:
1- LAG
2- Bad Match set ups that take a long time or never load at all.
3- Games being dropped CONSTANTLY
4- A very poor grouping system
5- Spawns behind us
6- Too much crap in the air
7- Poor headset sound

8- Awsome gun leveling idea
9- Good fast maps
10- Better graphics
11- New Game modes

Such a shame that a new game should be released before it was ready. Some people are saying don't worry they will fix it, its new. However I feel for this much money it should be released working correctly.

What do you guys think?

I could not agree more.......the whole "wait for it they will patch it" is BS.........make a game that is playable day 1 not day 45 when you find all the bugs because the public is crushing their FB page, twitter account and forums.....
Back to top Go down

MW3  Rough Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW3 Rough Start   MW3  Rough Start Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 12:56 am

yeah, so I've pretty much been avoiding playing in a group since release night. Once they patch the voicechat, which I hear they are working on, I'll give it another go, but not being able to understand anyone kinda blows.

I'll be around as soon as 1.03 hits.
Back to top Go down

MW3  Rough Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW3 Rough Start   MW3  Rough Start Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 1:00 am

Is the voice chat in MW2 as bad as MW3?
Back to top Go down

MW3  Rough Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW3 Rough Start   MW3  Rough Start Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 1:10 am

Yeah, I'm with all of you. A lot of hype caused me to preorder and go elite (which I still can't access) And once I finally get into a game, I can't understand shit. I'm not impressed so far. How is it BO has such clear chat and "the most advance COD" sounds like shit?
Back to top Go down

MW3  Rough Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW3 Rough Start   MW3  Rough Start Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 1:57 am

What could they be working on to fix the chat? MW2 is how old and it still sounds like a robot talking into a tin can with a string.
Back to top Go down

MW3  Rough Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW3 Rough Start   MW3  Rough Start Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 2:41 am

What I like most about MW3 so far is that the hardened edition sold out early and I saved myself 40 bucks by procrastinating! No interest at all now in Elite....will judge map packs as they come out.

Spawn system is absolutely atrocious. Enough said.

I can't believe the overwhelmingly positive response to the strike packages....can't stand them. Exclusive objective rewards package perhaps, cannon fodder package with the occasional kill is stupid. There is constantly shit being called in. Earn your rewards! I do like that you can tailor your custom classes with different rewards though...always thought that would be a good idea.

I like that the maps don't all seem to funnel everyone into a select few hotspots. For some reason though I am having a hell of a hard time on these maps picking up movement and contrasts. Black ops maps were so flat feeling with so few routes on most, but at least I could see....do graphics degrade based upon connection?

Also I know when I have a shitty dsl connection as I obsessively do speed tests for no other reason than to complain about it. MW3 is generally giving me a 4 bar connection when I know that I can't possibly be anywhere near that. The lag isn't present on my end via jumping and jerking as it did in BO, but it does show up on my enemies kill cam entirely differently than it happened on my end....i put a clip in him---never fired on his end. Pretty standard though, can't really complain there.

I realize that different isn't bad, just need to adjust. I enjoyed MW2 immensely, probably just need some time and good connections to get into this one.
Back to top Go down

MW3  Rough Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW3 Rough Start   MW3  Rough Start Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 3:10 am

The first couple days have been BS filled CoD normality!!
The javalin crap is the new noob BS weapon! Getting sick of those!
On a whole I like the maps, Absolutely love Kill Confirm!!
Back to top Go down

MW3  Rough Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW3 Rough Start   MW3  Rough Start Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 8:26 am

Still waiting for my copy!
Back to top Go down

MW3  Rough Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW3 Rough Start   MW3  Rough Start Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:11 am

NCFishboy wrote:
Still waiting for my copy!

Fish, I am sincerely sorry you haven't got your copy yet and hope it arrives soon. I'm tired of getting online every evening to see that one of my best online friends is not on with me.So until I see you on MW3, I will continue taking my infurious rage out on all these noobs for you.

Your old buddy,
Fireman
Back to top Go down

MW3  Rough Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW3 Rough Start   MW3  Rough Start Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:12 am

thanks bud
Back to top Go down

MW3  Rough Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW3 Rough Start   MW3  Rough Start Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 2:12 pm

After 5 hours of online play I like the game. In mod2 I was a run and gun player, camping on occasion. MOD3 forces me to slow down and check all corners before turning. My KDR in MOD 2 is 2.01 but MOD3 has reduced me to 1.24. I like the fact that NOOB tube damage is reduced but don’t like that my grenade damage is reduced as well.

When I host my lag is terrible, but when not hosting I have no lag. Gun sounds with my headphones sound improved. With all the air support and UAVs It is tough to not be noticed. Guess I will try going invisible as soon as I unlock those perks. The amount of and the graphics of the maps are the best yet with the COD series.

All in all there is a ho lotta mo different with MOD3 but I am going to stick with it. I thrive on challenges.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MW3  Rough Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW3 Rough Start   MW3  Rough Start Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MW3 Rough Start
Page 1 of 1