Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Rough day yesterday on MW3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Rough day yesterday on MW3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Rough day yesterday on MW3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Rough day yesterday on MW3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Rough day yesterday on MW3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Rough day yesterday on MW3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Rough day yesterday on MW3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Rough day yesterday on MW3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Rough day yesterday on MW3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Rough day yesterday on MW3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Rough day yesterday on MW3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Rough day yesterday on MW3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Rough day yesterday on MW3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Rough day yesterday on MW3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Rough day yesterday on MW3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Rough day yesterday on MW3

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rough day yesterday on MW3 Empty
PostSubject: Rough day yesterday on MW3   Rough day yesterday on MW3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 9:33 am

Alot of shitty connections and really just couldnt anything going all day yesterday. Played with Nixon, MjC215, Savvy and a few others and just couldnt get anything going. Man sometimes I have killer days and then I have days like yesterday where I couldnt kill a fly with a rocket launcher. My bad for taking off but I just couldnt handle the wreckage being sent my way anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rough day yesterday on MW3   Rough day yesterday on MW3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 9:55 am

Vegas...I refuse to lay complete blame on our connections. I've heard the same story from everyone...one day knocking it out of the fucking park the next brutally gangraped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rough day yesterday on MW3   Rough day yesterday on MW3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 9:56 am

Hey Manic, can I complain without you ruining my fun?

Cordially yours,

Vegas
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rough day yesterday on MW3   Rough day yesterday on MW3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 10:14 am

Hey Vegas... Yo Brother I have the same complaints so easy there cowboy...I'm on your side

Cordially Yours

Manic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rough day yesterday on MW3   Rough day yesterday on MW3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 10:21 am

I guess I can happily say things have gone really well for me. At least for the last week I've just had great games. Paired up with a team led by Winicott and I swear when I'm on his team we almost always win and I always get really good games(even if I do hate the map Carbon).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rough day yesterday on MW3   Rough day yesterday on MW3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 10:35 am

Oh I know Manic, was just messing with you. Dont come find me. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rough day yesterday on MW3   Rough day yesterday on MW3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 11:16 am

Sometimes you eat the bear...and sometimes the bear...well he eats you...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rough day yesterday on MW3   Rough day yesterday on MW3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 5:25 pm

Last night I was getting my ass kicked, so I unplugged my headset to spare everyone and from that point on all good games.

Maybe it took to much concentration to not bitch with the headset.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: Rough day yesterday on MW3   Rough day yesterday on MW3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 5:33 pm

I have really good games(65-11 or 35-2) and games that I barely break even (25-24 or 34-40). I've even had some 9-30 and 5-25 games and well...That just ain't me. It's not my skill that's inconsistant.

Some times I get a 4 bar connection that feels like a 2 bar and a 3 bar that feels like a 5 bar. I don't really get it, but I just keep telling myself a good game is in the works...SOMEWHERE!! Lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: Rough day yesterday on MW3   Rough day yesterday on MW3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 8:07 pm

CerebusArdvark wrote:
I guess I can happily say things have gone really well for me. At least for the last week I've just had great games. Paired up with a team led by Winicott and I swear when I'm on his team we almost always win and I always get really good games(even if I do hate the map Carbon).

I am the official Connection Monkey for a WC. Rock on. You did have some great games while the rest of us ran even. Hey, if we win and I go even I will take it. shake it and bake it every time.

Had some terrible games earlier this week. Wanted to turn the hardened case into a coaster and buy a used Wii to play Wii Bowling until I threw out my shoulder. Things came around and now I feel like I am on an upswing.

Can't wait until next week for the MW3 emotional roller coaster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rough day yesterday on MW3   Rough day yesterday on MW3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:32 am

The1UrLookin4 wrote:
Some times I get a 4 bar connection that feels like a 2 bar and a 3 bar that feels like a 5 bar. I don't really get it, but I just keep telling myself a good game is in the works...SOMEWHERE!! Lol

And that is why the frustration.

Vegas - you are so level headed. Never knew you felt this way.

Wini - I am eating crackers that are a year expired.

hoffy - apparently, I'm part otter. Where does that fit in.

Cerebus - a perfect example of what a well preserved brain can accomplish.

Manic - what feels better, putting it in or taking it out?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rough day yesterday on MW3   Rough day yesterday on MW3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 7:07 am

I have had 2 good days of Kill confirmed, won 35 out of 40. Getting hammered on dom though. We just cant seem to get it together on the objective type games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rough day yesterday on MW3   Rough day yesterday on MW3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 7:21 am

@Audio

Depends if I'm to "halfs" or "fulls"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rough day yesterday on MW3   Rough day yesterday on MW3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rough day yesterday on MW3
Page 1 of 1