Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Bad day yesterday... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Bad day yesterday... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Bad day yesterday... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Bad day yesterday... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Bad day yesterday... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Bad day yesterday... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Bad day yesterday... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Bad day yesterday... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Bad day yesterday... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Bad day yesterday... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Bad day yesterday... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Bad day yesterday... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Bad day yesterday... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Bad day yesterday... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Bad day yesterday... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Bad day yesterday...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Bad day yesterday... Empty
PostSubject: Bad day yesterday...   Bad day yesterday... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:32 am

So like I said I tried to get Flak Pro. I invited Klamhammer to run with me so I could at least have 1 friend running with me. We ran into to Darker later on. Anyways we get a few full clans a few werent too bad but we ran into this clan called NSK where thier theme seemed to be to run 6 on one side and have 1 keep trying to join on the other side so finally 1 gets on our side and immediately starts talking trash to us. So finally I was gonna mute this kid and he's like 0-30. Soo I ask him "Are you boosting for your clan? He's like yea dude sorry I dont kill my own clan. Anyways needless to say I had a bad day of demo. Seems like demo is full of spawn trapping clans and trashtalking kids. Well at least I got 8 plants only 2 more and I never have to see that game mode.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad day yesterday...   Bad day yesterday... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:33 am

We can try again tonight or tomorrow. I still need (only) 7 plants or defuses.

Last edited by DarkkerDaze on Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad day yesterday...   Bad day yesterday... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:36 am

Sure thing man I love me some SnD! Also I got lucky on that one game cuz I disconnected so my 10-40 didnt count haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad day yesterday...   Bad day yesterday... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:37 am

cant believe he admitted it......what a tosser

hope u reported him 4 being a twat

bomber
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad day yesterday...   Bad day yesterday... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:40 am

There were some real brutal games last night. I think I lost 5 or 6 in a row until I finally got peeved and went and played Hardcore. Got a group together with Snowrider, Unky, Klamhammer, and a few others (sorry, I cant remember everyone) and played some hardcore flags. Then it became enjoyable again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad day yesterday...   Bad day yesterday... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:48 am

KLAMHAMMER...FTW!!!

It blows that DEMO, at times, is full of douchebags...a real pity 'cause I think it's a wonderfully paced game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad day yesterday...   Bad day yesterday... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:50 am

Must have been later on than I could handle. I would have loved to get a few Hardcore matches in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad day yesterday...   Bad day yesterday... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:52 am

I didn't get on until like 8:30 PST and finally got some hardcore matches going around 9 PST.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad day yesterday...   Bad day yesterday... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:17 am

Klam has returned?? I gotta get in a game with him, been a long time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad day yesterday...   Bad day yesterday... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:15 am

I've seen Klam in the party the last 2 nights. It's nice to see him around again.
Man our late night crew was brutal. We were one tough lobby last night. I don't think I've lost a game for 2 days now.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad day yesterday...   Bad day yesterday... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:21 am

SN0WR1DER wrote:
I've seen Klam in the party the last 2 nights. It's nice to see him around again.
Man our late night crew was brutal. We were one tough lobby last night. I don't think I've lost a game for 2 days now.

We lost one game while I was with you last night... but you are right I think the 30 has this game mastered as a whole
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad day yesterday...   Bad day yesterday... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:23 am

kjcolby1978 wrote:
SN0WR1DER wrote:

We lost one game while I was with you last night... but you are right I think the 30 has this game mastered as a whole

Must have been another lobby. My current win streak is still rising. 24 after tonight!! 3 nights in a row w/ zero losses. Last couple games tonight were rough, but we still came out with the "W".

One of our newest members rolled with us all evening.
Welcome to the clan East___. You had some good games tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad day yesterday...   Bad day yesterday... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 8:36 am

BO wasnt kind to me at all last night. Between the major lag i dont see often and the ghost loving corner campers it made me want to throw my controller through the screen. I rage quit playing with some 30s and actually went to play tdm by myself since every match i was in was full of tdm players pretending to play dom. Im so sick of guys running ghost with some kind of silencer sitting in a corner camping nowhere near objectives. Of course with new maps this is going to get worse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad day yesterday...   Bad day yesterday... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 9:39 am

I figured thats what happened Nixon, I didnt stay on much last night either got my friend in the party to meet some of the clan then I logged.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad day yesterday...   Bad day yesterday... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bad day yesterday...
Page 1 of 1