Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Domination yesterday Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Domination yesterday Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Domination yesterday Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Domination yesterday Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Domination yesterday Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Domination yesterday Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Domination yesterday Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Domination yesterday Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Domination yesterday Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Domination yesterday Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Domination yesterday Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Domination yesterday Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Domination yesterday Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Domination yesterday Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Domination yesterday Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Domination yesterday

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Domination yesterday Empty
PostSubject: Domination yesterday   Domination yesterday Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 9:40 am

Well we had some decent games of dom yesterday. Spawns werent so bad. I'm also beginning to get the maps down pretty well. Hope to play some more tonight. Sorry I had to dip out like I did last night but that was the third game in a row I was the only one with 1 bar. Sad And the1 had a nice game of 64-11. Grats.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination yesterday   Domination yesterday Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 9:46 am

Yeah last night was one of the few times ive enjoyed playing dom in this game. Im having better games with KC but i dont want to give up on dom yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination yesterday   Domination yesterday Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 9:48 am

Except where we got destroyed by that guy that went like 77-8 with his seemingly near invincible Pavelow.
Some good games though.
I'm even starting to improve with my riot shield skills.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination yesterday   Domination yesterday Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 9:57 am

CrazyNixon7 wrote:
Yeah last night was one of the few times ive enjoyed playing dom in this game. Im having better games with KC but i dont want to give up on dom yet.

Yea once we get all the maps and spawn locations, chokepoints etc, I see us conquering randoms once again Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination yesterday   Domination yesterday Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 10:41 am

CrazyNixon7 wrote:

DOM will always be my first choice. I only play KC cause some of the other clannies like it a lot and I'd rather suffer through KC with clannies than run DOM with randoms, well that is the case most of the time! Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination yesterday   Domination yesterday Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 10:45 am

I am currently playing alot of KC becuase I get much more XP points and I am trying to level up to unlock other cool toys. I haven't gotten to play as much as I would like and it still is new to me. I am sure once I settle down i will be all over DOM again. I still want to try Sabotage, but that will wait a bit. I think once elite is up and running properly with the clan functions we as a clan will be doing different game modes in order to complete clan challenges and competitons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination yesterday   Domination yesterday Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 11:19 am

I like DOM for the fact that I can snipe, in KC it seems too fast for me to snipe and I end up rushing, its nice to have a slower pace of DOM. I did snipe on a couple of KC games and did OK but not like if I rush. I will play DOM any time over that dreaded team defender crap, I hate that. I think we almost got shut out by one guy who was the master camper, and could not be killed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination yesterday   Domination yesterday Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 11:58 am

NCFishboy wrote:
I like DOM for the fact that I can snipe, in KC it seems too fast for me to snipe and I end up rushing, its nice to have a slower pace of DOM. I did snipe on a couple of KC games and did OK but not like if I rush. I will play DOM any time over that dreaded team defender crap, I hate that. I think we almost got shut out by one guy who was the master camper, and could not be killed.

How you liking sniping in MW3? Quick or Hard scope. Im more of a fan of the hard scope but will quickscope if I run into an enemy when moving to another location. Also just switched to the L118A from the Barrett. Cant go wrong with the barrett tho.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination yesterday   Domination yesterday Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 12:05 pm

I am a horrible quickscoper and not a fan of it either. I will try to lock down a pinch point or guard a flag, most of the time when I am running from place to place I will use my secondary. I am a fan of the L118A myself but am trying out the last sniper rifle before I make up my mind. I loved the Barret in MW2 but am not a fan this go around. At best I would say I am a slow-hard scoper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination yesterday   Domination yesterday Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 12:06 pm

I have ahd some great dom matches, but you have to Slow the game down. You have to try to slow the game WAY down. There has to be spawn discipline as well. If you go running crazy across the map guys will spawn behind us right away and throw it into a chaotic mess.

I THink there needs to be more communication and coordination in Dom matches. Hard to do until we get the callouts working...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination yesterday   Domination yesterday Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 12:09 pm

Also hard to do until they get the chat feature unfucked. I love communicating and working as a team, I just hate that you all sound like Alvin from the Chipmunks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination yesterday   Domination yesterday Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 1:31 pm

Yeah...I was with you guys for a bunch of those and it was nice to get back to the good ol' days. Map control is key...I know I fudged us all up for awhile one game by saying I'd stay back and watch C on carbon...then I got bored and pushed up a bit (not too far, or so I thought)...they took C, the spawns got all screwed up and it took us awhile to get them back in control. The rest of the games I stayed back...it's easy to do when The1 is rackin up 64 kills Smile

Also, the pavelow is a mother to bring down...I think it has one set of flares and also takes two hits...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Domination yesterday   Domination yesterday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Domination yesterday
Page 1 of 1