Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Did I make the cut?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Did I make the cut?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Did I make the cut?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Did I make the cut?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Did I make the cut?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Did I make the cut?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Did I make the cut?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Did I make the cut?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Did I make the cut?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Did I make the cut?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Did I make the cut?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Did I make the cut?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Did I make the cut?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Did I make the cut?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Did I make the cut?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Did I make the cut??

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Did I make the cut?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did I make the cut??   Did I make the cut?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:04 pm

Ya, what wini said......LoL
+rep

I like the idea of running GW to help some of the newbs get some game time with regs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did I make the cut??   Did I make the cut?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:21 pm

We could always set up another "help a noob practice night" in a private party like we did when this clan first took off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did I make the cut??   Did I make the cut?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:35 pm

SN0WR1DER wrote:
+rep

I like the idea of running GW to help some of the newbs get some game time with regs.

I was wondering about the reputation thing...how do you gain it on this board?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did I make the cut??   Did I make the cut?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 1:28 pm

Hey all,
Thanks for the games last night. It was a good time. Sorry for the few games I had where I sucked!! You guys definately know what your doing. It was refreshing to play with some guys who don't run blindly around and mess up the spawn points! I hate that when I play with randoms! Always getting shot in the back!

Winicott, thanks for the info on the maps. I will look at it asap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did I make the cut??   Did I make the cut?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 1:32 pm

fatbrowndog wrote:
SN0WR1DER wrote:
+rep

I was wondering about the reputation thing...how do you gain it on this board?

on the right side of each post there is a + - symbol. This is how you give a post rep. The green bar indicates that post has been 'repped'. I repped your post as an example.

Enjoy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did I make the cut??   Did I make the cut?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 1:44 pm

+1 back at ya!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did I make the cut??   Did I make the cut?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 1:47 pm

See. Not so hard. You just have to say something that pleases all the people all the time. Solve world hunger while you are at it. + 1 to FBD for having the balls to ask how the rep system worked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did I make the cut??   Did I make the cut?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 3:04 pm

I actually learned something today. Had no idea what that +- thing over there was for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did I make the cut??   Did I make the cut?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 11:55 pm

flyfishutah wrote:
It was refreshing to play with some guys who don't run blindly around and mess up the spawn points! I hate that when I play with randoms! Always getting shot in the back!

I believe that is the #1 >30< pet peave...stay away from C unless the game is in hand or B is so heavily covered that there is no other option...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did I make the cut??   Did I make the cut?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 4:11 pm

I guess I'll be the 1st to say Hi from the UK30 though I role the Romans for my clan tag, if you ever run in a UK game remember only random non Blops Talk is aloud, and when playing DOM 2 flags is never enough. And do you ski or board I fckin love the Utah PoW best in the world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did I make the cut??   Did I make the cut?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 4:31 pm

BigDaddyN8 wrote:
See. Not so hard. You just have to say something that pleases all the people all the time. Solve world hunger while you are at it. + 1 to FBD for having the balls to ask how the rep system worked.

There are no stupid questions...just stupid people who ask questions
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did I make the cut??   Did I make the cut?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 5:08 pm

Welcome toTHE BEST CLAN in the World!! great bunch of guys and girls from all over the globe...I'm in the ECbut add me anyways..I'm on as much as I can whithout the wife giving me the SKUNK EYES!!!...lol Look forward to shoooting it up with ya!!!but then again I think we already have...mind going, growing old.......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did I make the cut??   Did I make the cut?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 5:42 pm

killxface,

Thanks for the welcome from across the pond! And, actually, I hate the snow!! Well, mostly the cold. I do not ski/snowboard. I know that is probably weird since I live in Utah. I mostly try to stay warm. The summers are beatiful, however. And, as my name suggests, I love to hit the mountain streams and flyfish!!

Reaver,

I will add you. I think I might have already. I can't remember. Lots of new friends being added and hard to keep up. See ya on the battlefield.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did I make the cut??   Did I make the cut?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 10:15 pm

fatbrowndog wrote:
BigDaddyN8 wrote:

There are no stupid questions...just stupid people who ask questions

In my Chefing days I always told my guys that the only stupid question was the one you didn't ask me before you f'd it all up.

Welcome Utah! Hope to see you soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did I make the cut??   Did I make the cut?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did I make the cut??
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2