Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
How to make MW3 fun after all this time. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
How to make MW3 fun after all this time. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
How to make MW3 fun after all this time. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
How to make MW3 fun after all this time. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
How to make MW3 fun after all this time. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
How to make MW3 fun after all this time. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
How to make MW3 fun after all this time. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
How to make MW3 fun after all this time. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
How to make MW3 fun after all this time. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
How to make MW3 fun after all this time. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
How to make MW3 fun after all this time. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
How to make MW3 fun after all this time. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
How to make MW3 fun after all this time. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
How to make MW3 fun after all this time. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
How to make MW3 fun after all this time. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

How to make MW3 fun after all this time.

Go down 
+8
NukeLaCoog
The1UrLookin4
BlackDeath
Criptic Wolf
DELTAxDOG
SouthPawDraw
lateralus73
parabola79
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

How to make MW3 fun after all this time. Empty
PostSubject: How to make MW3 fun after all this time.   How to make MW3 fun after all this time. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 9:49 am

ok so yesterday me and some 30's had the idea of all running support jugg and s/bombers for a few games...and let me tell you this much, it was funny as hell! We were playin dom on Dome and as soon as we all got a s/bomber we ran them back to back. I looked up and all i could see was bombers. It was great. With in 2 mins of that we all had juggs(not all at the same time but still).
The other team must have been pissed off like you read about cuz we did some ass pounding. So to all that played "team jugg" with me yesterday thanks for helping me make this game fun still. Lag or no lag team jugg still kicked some tween ASS!! So if anyone wants in on some crazy s/bomber-team jugg im game anythime!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to make MW3 fun after all this time.   How to make MW3 fun after all this time. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 9:57 am

I have always wanted to have the whole team run fake care packages and throw them all by the pipe in hard hat. Then sit back and watch the other team try and get through them all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to make MW3 fun after all this time.   How to make MW3 fun after all this time. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 10:03 am

Bizotch wrote:
I have always wanted to have the whole team run fake care packages and throw them all by the pipe in hard hat. Then sit back and watch the other team try and get through them all.

OK this is what im taking about Biz, we need to make this happen. maybe both sides of the pipe so that they cant even use it lol.
Back to top Go down
parabola79

parabola79

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 16

PostSubject: Re: How to make MW3 fun after all this time.   How to make MW3 fun after all this time. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 10:07 am

Lol.. sounds like some crazy fun.. and of course they were pissed.. they always are lol
Back to top Go down
lateralus73

lateralus73

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 14

PostSubject: Re: How to make MW3 fun after all this time.   How to make MW3 fun after all this time. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 10:45 am

You know what else sounds like it would be hilarious? A wall of sentry guns...imagine coming around a corner and seeing a whole row of them. And the whole team has nothing but riot shields...that shit would be funny too, but I definitely have to get in on this Jugg action, if only to hear D belt out the Jugg Theme Song!! lol!

dut dut dut dut DAH DAH!! I'm the Juggernaut Bitch!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/lateralus73?feature=watch

PostSubject: Re: How to make MW3 fun after all this time.   How to make MW3 fun after all this time. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 10:50 am

I say Recon Drone the Crap out of them. Make it look like a red carpet premier buy getting flashed ever 2 mins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to make MW3 fun after all this time.   How to make MW3 fun after all this time. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 10:53 am

+1 to you Lateralus. The juggy song is a special magic thing that is not to be takin lightly...it is a war cry of sorts. Jaws has his evil song, Jason from friday the 13th and Michael Myers have theres as well. All formidable evil beasts have there "death song" and for the hoppa juggy it just happens to be ... dut dut dut dut DAH DAH!! I'm the Juggernaut Bitch!!
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil affraid Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
lateralus73

lateralus73

PostSubject: Re: How to make MW3 fun after all this time.   How to make MW3 fun after all this time. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 11:06 am

d711789 wrote:
+1 to you Lateralus. The juggy song is a special magic thing that is not to be takin lightly...it is a war cry of sorts. Jaws has his evil song, Jason from friday the 13th and Michael Myers have theres as well. All formidable evil beasts have there "death song" and for the hoppa juggy it just happens to be ... dut dut dut dut DAH DAH!! I'm the Juggernaut Bitch!!
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil affraid Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

How to make MW3 fun after all this time. Im9
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to make MW3 fun after all this time.   How to make MW3 fun after all this time. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 11:11 am

Haha sounds good....you can also run overkill and do a riot shield/sniper class. Pretty good for douchebaggery
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to make MW3 fun after all this time.   How to make MW3 fun after all this time. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 12:23 pm

How about winning a dom match without anyone getting a single kill. That would be good.
Back to top Go down
SouthPawDraw

SouthPawDraw

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

PostSubject: Re: How to make MW3 fun after all this time.   How to make MW3 fun after all this time. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 12:27 pm

Bizotch wrote:
How about winning a dom match without anyone getting a single kill. That would be good.

That would be hilarious.
Sad to say I've actually come close to that myself by being on the winning team.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to make MW3 fun after all this time.   How to make MW3 fun after all this time. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 4:01 pm

Bizotch wrote:

You would need tack increment and riot shield with speed. This sounds like a challenge worthy of the 30 clan. Now to just find the people crazy nuff ta do it....any volunteers?
Back to top Go down
parabola79

parabola79

PostSubject: Re: How to make MW3 fun after all this time.   How to make MW3 fun after all this time. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 6:08 pm

I do believe this is going on right now d.. and it is so much fun Wink
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: How to make MW3 fun after all this time.   How to make MW3 fun after all this time. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 6:59 pm

Been there and done that, any other ideas? Done javs only, pistols only, riot sheilds only, and didlos only....
Back to top Go down
Criptic Wolf

Criptic Wolf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 33

PostSubject: Re: How to make MW3 fun after all this time.   How to make MW3 fun after all this time. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 9:02 pm

All of this sounds like a blast, I'm in anytime I'm on
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecripticwolf
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: How to make MW3 fun after all this time.   How to make MW3 fun after all this time. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:56 am

good job D trying to keep it fresh - when you dont take the game all that serious it suddenly becomes fun. also the smallest form of collaboration and you stomp the shit out of the other team

lat - +1 for the pic

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
lateralus73

lateralus73

PostSubject: Re: How to make MW3 fun after all this time.   How to make MW3 fun after all this time. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 10:28 am

I gotta say that playing around like that yesterday was some of the most fun I have ever had on this game!! These poor bastards had no idea what was in store for them, and it was ridiculous that we were acting like complete maniacal idiots and still won!!! One team did get it together and put a hurtin on us, so we made sure they stayed in the lobby and the next match we unleashed the full Fury of The 30 on them!! Classic!
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: How to make MW3 fun after all this time.   How to make MW3 fun after all this time. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 11:55 am

d711789 wrote:
Bizotch wrote:

OK this is what im taking about Biz, we need to make this happen. maybe both sides of the pipe so that they cant even use it lol.

Ok this sounds like a blast, but think of this. Everyone runs TI's and gets into the tunnel. You block yourselves into the tunnel with the FAKE care packages and make it to where they have to open them in order to get to you in order to win. If you get killed then you spawn back in the tunnel and TI again. Eventually they will have to open the packages. Of course this has to be done on TDM.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: How to make MW3 fun after all this time.   How to make MW3 fun after all this time. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 12:02 pm

I'm absolutely in for any and all douchebaggery such as this. Feel free to invite me. I'M A JUGGERNAUT BITCH!
Back to top Go down
parabola79

parabola79

PostSubject: Re: How to make MW3 fun after all this time.   How to make MW3 fun after all this time. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 12:04 pm

Yea it's nuts but oh so fun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to make MW3 fun after all this time.   How to make MW3 fun after all this time. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 12:10 pm

yup yesterday we must of had 10-15 fake air drops all over the front side of B flag on dome it was crazy. Then we tryed the "no kill dom win".... we lost BUT it was only by 9 points. Truth be told i had more fun the last 2 days just playin like a asshat then i have in a long timme with this game. So thank you to all that played.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to make MW3 fun after all this time.   How to make MW3 fun after all this time. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 12:34 pm

Haha finally heard the Jugg song....yeah that was good time I honestly think that's the first time I haven't raged at this game.
Back to top Go down
lateralus73

lateralus73

PostSubject: Re: How to make MW3 fun after all this time.   How to make MW3 fun after all this time. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 12:41 pm

The1UrLookin4 wrote:
d711789 wrote:
Bizotch wrote:

Ok this sounds like a blast, but think of this. Everyone runs TI's and gets into the tunnel. You block yourselves into the tunnel with the FAKE care packages and make it to where they have to open them in order to get to you in order to win. If you get killed then you spawn back in the tunnel and TI again. Eventually they will have to open the packages. Of course this has to be done on TDM.

The sheer genius of this idea makes me giddy with delight!!
How to make MW3 fun after all this time. Dr-evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to make MW3 fun after all this time.   How to make MW3 fun after all this time. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:46 pm

Today's asshattery was remote sentry gun. Tried to get 3 at the same time. Nuke, Eagle and myself had a good time being assholes. I would love to 6 going at the same time for maximum kiddie rage.
Back to top Go down
parabola79

parabola79

PostSubject: Re: How to make MW3 fun after all this time.   How to make MW3 fun after all this time. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:13 pm

Yea no asshattery for me to.. darn it lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to make MW3 fun after all this time.   How to make MW3 fun after all this time. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to make MW3 fun after all this time.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next