Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Things they need to fix in this game Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Things they need to fix in this game Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Things they need to fix in this game Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Things they need to fix in this game Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Things they need to fix in this game Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Things they need to fix in this game Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Things they need to fix in this game Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Things they need to fix in this game Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Things they need to fix in this game Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Things they need to fix in this game Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Things they need to fix in this game Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Things they need to fix in this game Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Things they need to fix in this game Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Things they need to fix in this game Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Things they need to fix in this game Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Things they need to fix in this game

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Things they need to fix in this game Empty
PostSubject: Things they need to fix in this game   Things they need to fix in this game Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:04 pm

Game search options - I know this is an IW game, not Treyarch, but they could have kept the Local Only and Local search options. I believe it would have really helped avoid lag.

Collision detection - Maybe it's because I don't know the maps that great yet, but I seem to be getting stuck on everything because these maps seem incredibly cluttered.

Party chat - Voice chat is just dreadful. This is highly unacceptable. I had gotten used to some of you guys voices in our BLOPS time together but nobody sounds even remotely the same. If I can hear you at all with all the scratching, screeching and cutting out.

Scoreboard - I loved seeing how many caps, defends, plants, defused etc. that everyone got every game. Why the hell would they not keep this in. Going 28-32 in a Dom game but getting 8 caps and 8 defends always made me feel great even though my KDR wasn't good. Bring it back!

Private only - Why put in a "Join Session" option and then set everyone to private and then not give you the option to make it open. Stupid programming! Makes it really hard to play with you guys.

Game music - Why not give us the ability to turn down the music? It's so damn loud and annoying. Did they think the in game music was so good that we would rather hear it over our teammates and everything else?

Shotguns - I thought the shotguns in BLOPS was hard to play with. I would love to have those back now. It's nigh impossible to do even marginally well with them in this game.

Spawn system - There has always been some spawn problems in every COD game but these seem to be even worse than normal. I can't count how many times someone has spawned 15 feet from me.

Hopefully they will patch some of this stuff over time. I'll still play some but this won't be my main game until then. Might even go back back to BLOPS some. Never thought I would say that! So sad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things they need to fix in this game   Things they need to fix in this game Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:14 pm

I gotta say that the spawns have been covered in other posts and are bad. The thing I seem to be really frustrated with is getting stuck by these invisible walls, I keep thinking I am going to run past an object but end up stuck and get shot trying to figure out how to get unstuck. Its like they need rounded corners on things and not square, if that makes any sense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things they need to fix in this game   Things they need to fix in this game Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:16 pm

You know I totally agree with everything you said, the spawn system makes me want hurle my control lol. In one game I spawned 4 times directly infront of an opposing team member.

1 other thing I would love to see fixed is the quick scoping crap, it was easy in MW2 near inpossible in ops but now it is patheticlly easy every 4 yr old and their dog are doing it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things they need to fix in this game   Things they need to fix in this game Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 5:06 pm

IW wanted to expand on what they saw as a better system than that of treyarch so they tried to make the game play different so people would not quit because they were bored by the same old game. For me it is a fail because I like a game that I feel in control not a mixed bag of mayhem. I think if we slow down and make them play our game it will be more enjoyable for all. If they out shoot us we camp, Kill them on the way to the objectives. We just need to get some strategies that work for us so the other team will rage. You know your getting under their skin when the start sending you message while playing. In KnC camp a building 3 or more strong so when they rush in the may kill 1 or 2 but get killed before they can collect tags, but our last person will get their tags and the point. On defender the first person killed becomes the flag why not set up a defense where we want let them kill one of us first then start out with the flag in a defensive position and an early lead. Maybe a little dirty but not any worse than I have had happen to me this week.
Back to top Go down
Horst Schist

Horst Schist

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 14

PostSubject: Re: Things they need to fix in this game   Things they need to fix in this game Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:13 pm

IDREF wrote:
On defender the first person killed becomes the flag

I haven't played defender but once or twice; didn't know this. I think learning how the game was meant/designed to be played almost makes up for the horrible spawns, game chat, etc. These things can be fixed on the fly with patches/updates I believe. Smoothing those obstacles to avoid getting "snagged" may not be as easily remedied. But I am having a blast learning new strategies, tailoring new strike packages, setting up ass-hat loadouts with the riot shield. Let's see if a frag suicide glitch won't give you the flag straight away.

We're ahead of the learning curve and should be mopping up before the New Year when the >under30clan< pop in their favorite gift.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things they need to fix in this game   Things they need to fix in this game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things they need to fix in this game
Page 1 of 1