Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Where have all the good times gone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Where have all the good times gone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Where have all the good times gone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Where have all the good times gone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Where have all the good times gone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Where have all the good times gone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Where have all the good times gone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Where have all the good times gone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Where have all the good times gone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Where have all the good times gone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Where have all the good times gone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Where have all the good times gone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Where have all the good times gone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Where have all the good times gone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Where have all the good times gone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Where have all the good times gone?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Where have all the good times gone? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where have all the good times gone?   Where have all the good times gone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:44 am

Sadly I have to agree. I havent had as much fun as I had with my 30 brethren that I had in Black ops. Chasing The1 around with tomahawks cocked, listening to others bs about dying killing and the other banter. Just doesnt feel the same. Alot of screaming and ragequitting along with some dashboarding just isnt what it used to be. I hardly even turn my mic on anymore because the chat is so fubar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where have all the good times gone?   Where have all the good times gone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:58 am

I have to agree. I am starting to get more comfortable with the play styles and game itself, but it is still not nearly as fun as playing black ops was with you fellas. I don't count the hours until 30 takes over a game of Dom anymore. I would definitely be game for some black ops occasionally. Hit me up if anyone wants to roll Blops at any point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where have all the good times gone?   Where have all the good times gone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:11 am

Last night a group of played Black ops, half US and half UK. We had 12 on at one stage and played some private games in which we never shut up laughing at each other.(sorry about the last one Outlaw, every time I spawned and ran around the corner there you where).

When the number dropped to 9 we played ground war and again never shut up and communicated the whole game with plenty of call outs. We fucking owned it except for one close match, no lag or connection issues.

So Sunday night is Black Ops night for me, sound like I might see some of you there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where have all the good times gone?   Where have all the good times gone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:32 am

I agree with the mic issue. Callouts seem like they might be a waste since I am not sure anyone will hear you. Chat in the pregame lobby? Forget it. If 2 people talk at the same time then no one can hear anything and the whole system cuts out.

I waited and was so hopeful for this game to come out. DLC is paid for, but I have not used Elite how they said it was going to be used. Even today the clan section will not work. I bought it thinking I was going to use Elite as a fun add on and if I never used it then fine since I only bought it as a way to get the DLC at a deal.

I will play BO if there are people to play with. I have taken a week off of MW3 gettign ready for vacation, going on vacation, and recovering from vacation. I was hoping to prestige but I guess that is not happening….
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where have all the good times gone?   Where have all the good times gone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:33 am

Sunday Night Black Ops night sounds good. I damn near broke my disk last night. Yesterday was the worst I had seen the lag and chat in a long time. Didn't help running in a clan, running in a local clan with only WC, and even running solo the lag was shitty. I too echo the feelings that we got screwed on MW3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where have all the good times gone?   Where have all the good times gone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:41 am

(a very depresed) "yer i agree" Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where have all the good times gone?   Where have all the good times gone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:43 am

franread5 wrote:
Last night a group of played Black ops, half US and half UK. We had 12 on at one stage and played some private games in which we never shut up laughing at each other.(sorry about the last one Outlaw, every time I spawned and ran around the corner there you where).

When the number dropped to 9 we played ground war and again never shut up and communicated the whole game with plenty of call outs. We fucking owned it except for one close match, no lag or connection issues.

So Sunday night is Black Ops night for me, sound like I might see some of you there.

Fran, you set me back in gun game and sharpshooter like 20 times!!! And you know what? It was the best time I've had playing COD in a long time! Smile We were all laughing so much.

Fireman and I had a showdown on sticks and stones on Havana. I was in the hotel looking out a window and he was across the street and we both stood there almost daring the other one to move first and we ended up killing each other. We busted up laughing!

Sunday night, Monday night, Tuesday night...I don't care what day it is. If someone suggest Black Ops I'm there!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where have all the good times gone?   Where have all the good times gone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:53 am

MW3's gameplay does not promote team strategy, its a bunch of running around hoping someone doesnt nail you from the side or from behind rendering the need for strategic chat useless... although chat itself is best suited for joking or making fun of your teammates Very Happy

I mean seriously what are you supposed to say "hey they just spawned me at C where are you guys wanna take it? oh your all at A"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where have all the good times gone?   Where have all the good times gone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:22 am

Yes I agree 100% with Nixon, I can not stand the mic situation. I dont think I have heard a complete comment anyone has said since MW3 came out. I don't talk on the mic alot as it is but, lately I have not said anything I just join a party if I get an invite and play. I will call out a spot someone is or where they killed me but, is anyone able to hear it. There are a couple of people that I play with and most of the time whenever they talk its just static the whole game. So don't take offense but half the time my mic is just setting next to me or the chat is turned all the way down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where have all the good times gone?   Where have all the good times gone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 2:25 pm

well fuck, i got rid of blops the other day...bollocks! oh well.

as stated in the past, by ALL OF US, this chat fucking blows, how am i supposed to come up with a theme song for all my weapons? how i am i supposed to talk to the 10 years olds mom like i used to? how am i supposed to tell off color jokes? cuss at everyone and so forth, maybe we just need a party chat on our cell phones...hmmmm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where have all the good times gone?   Where have all the good times gone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 2:29 pm

you got rid of black ops? no more bitch buggy songs!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where have all the good times gone?   Where have all the good times gone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 2:29 pm

Cell phones. You are onto something there. I find it is easier to text a few clannies that are on to pick me up if they have room than to go thru PSN messenger and wait, wait, wait. If they are in a game they can't stop to respond, whereas with a text a yes or no is pretty quick to a "Got Room?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where have all the good times gone?   Where have all the good times gone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 2:36 pm

Whatsapp is excellent. 79 cents and free texts worldwide once you have internet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where have all the good times gone?   Where have all the good times gone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 2:46 pm

I hardly ever use it but Live Profile is an easy way to send messeges. I have it on my Droid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where have all the good times gone?   Where have all the good times gone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 2:49 pm

oh an d i w an d to tal ta so m o you ab out. Mod arfa 3 ha s shi t ch a t fo our hund d do la mics.

I am sure you can all read that perfectly? thats what our talks sound like!!!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where have all the good times gone?   Where have all the good times gone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 3:12 pm

i literally spit water all over my screen just now...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where have all the good times gone?   Where have all the good times gone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 2:15 am

You hit the nail on the head rif. +++1
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Where have all the good times gone?   Where have all the good times gone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 4:37 am

Bee_Swarm and I played a couple hours of Black Ops tonight and it was great! I really don't know why everyone complained about it in the first place. However bad BO was, in my opinion, MW3 is just as bad. The chat problems make MW3 worse overall. At least in my opinion.

And so, I'll probably be splitting my time 50/50 between the two games from here on out until MW3 is fixed.

Yeah, right. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: Where have all the good times gone?   Where have all the good times gone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 7:26 am

At least in Blops we are a bit "friendly" with all its fuck-ups
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where have all the good times gone?   Where have all the good times gone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:27 am

and this post here is just so I don't have to see GayBox colors going all the way up the ticker
Back to top Go down
miggilly

miggilly

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 5

PostSubject: Re: Where have all the good times gone?   Where have all the good times gone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 9:16 am

Preach on fellow brothers, so should we all give our cell #'s for easy texting?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where have all the good times gone?   Where have all the good times gone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 9:23 am

Another good phone app for texting without texting is WhatsApp...it goes through wifi or your 3g...I use with the EUK30 Crew

Last edited by MANIC on Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where have all the good times gone?   Where have all the good times gone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 9:24 am

Maybe Dave(The1) or a mod can set up a private forum page to render our cell phone #'s without showing the whole world.I don"t know if that"s even possible, but pming all clannies with it would take 72hrs 54mins 58 secs. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where have all the good times gone?   Where have all the good times gone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 9:35 am

Yeah, the stress and bitching level from myself was pretty non existent in Blops. Now I feel bad all I do is bitch when playing MW3 and noticed I'm not the only one.

I did notice when playing DOM on dome last night. I was camping in one of the corners at B, and team mates kept spawning on me. So what the hell is the deal with spawns? It must also spawn you on team mates that are in the middle of gun battles too. I also sat and watched a random enemy spawn right at the hallway at the B flag that WE had capped. WTF is that!!?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where have all the good times gone?   Where have all the good times gone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 9:44 am

Oh yeah...

i love the one where your whole team is between A and B and you get spawned at C... good times
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where have all the good times gone?   Where have all the good times gone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:12 am

I think one game last night Savvy and I spawned at an A flag that the enemy owned.
No one around, we captured immediately. I don't remember what flags we controlled at the time but I don't think we had B and C then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where have all the good times gone?   Where have all the good times gone? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where have all the good times gone?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next