Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Where have all the good times gone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Where have all the good times gone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Where have all the good times gone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Where have all the good times gone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Where have all the good times gone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Where have all the good times gone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Where have all the good times gone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Where have all the good times gone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Where have all the good times gone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Where have all the good times gone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Where have all the good times gone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Where have all the good times gone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Where have all the good times gone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Where have all the good times gone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Where have all the good times gone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Where have all the good times gone?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Where have all the good times gone? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where have all the good times gone?   Where have all the good times gone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:12 am

I think one game last night Savvy and I spawned at an A flag that the enemy owned.
No one around, we captured immediately. I don't remember what flags we controlled at the time but I don't think we had B and C then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where have all the good times gone?   Where have all the good times gone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:23 am

That happened to me the other night I got spawned right on C and every one was at A and B
I got a easy capture
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where have all the good times gone?   Where have all the good times gone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:39 am

The good time are in BOPs. Me, Savvy, Fireman and KCboy played about 4 matches lastnight and I had a blast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where have all the good times gone?   Where have all the good times gone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 11:37 am

I taught it was just me. It looks like I am a little normal after all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where have all the good times gone?   Where have all the good times gone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 7:36 pm

just found an app called VOXER for iphone, says it turns your phone into a walkie talkie and has group chat...may be something there.

If anyone has an Android see if its on there and maybe there is cross chat like with words with friends...
I could not find it on my Blackberry, but that thing is a piece of shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where have all the good times gone?   Where have all the good times gone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:04 pm

I am stuck with a BB because of work but I like the txt idea for the "Got Room?" questions. It would make it so much easier to form up teams.

Google Talk... Yahoo Messenger.... something... I naively thought that Elite was going to actually help us communicate and join up better. What a fool I was...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where have all the good times gone?   Where have all the good times gone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:07 pm

Hey also check out Tikl Talk on the Android market and I phone. Does the same thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where have all the good times gone?   Where have all the good times gone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:09 pm

We also have a chat box on this site........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where have all the good times gone?   Where have all the good times gone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:20 pm

i was looking for something more voice oriented as the our TBs Trittons and all those are basically fucking useless except to hear the bullets go by and shit,...i do not wanna be typing in the middle of a fucking game!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where have all the good times gone?   Where have all the good times gone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 1:10 am

outlawgirl76 wrote:
franread5 wrote:
Last night a group of played Black ops, half US and half UK. We had 12 on at one stage and played some private games in which we never shut up laughing at each other.(sorry about the last one Outlaw, every time I spawned and ran around the corner there you where).

When the number dropped to 9 we played ground war and again never shut up and communicated the whole game with plenty of call outs. We fucking owned it except for one close match, no lag or connection issues.

So Sunday night is Black Ops night for me, sound like I might see some of you there.

Fran, you set me back in gun game and sharpshooter like 20 times!!! And you know what? It was the best time I've had playing COD in a long time! Smile We were all laughing so much.

Fireman and I had a showdown on sticks and stones on Havana. I was in the hotel looking out a window and he was across the street and we both stood there almost daring the other one to move first and we ended up killing each other. We busted up laughing!

Sunday night, Monday night, Tuesday night...I don't care what day it is. If someone suggest Black Ops I'm there!

It wasn't Fireman Outlaw it was me Reaver I was acroos from u in that little alley way and u were inside the hotel downstairs in that little lounge area....I might be old and have memory loss but I sure do remember us STAING INTO eachothers EYES from a distance and crossbows in hand thinking " I DARE YA!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where have all the good times gone?   Where have all the good times gone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 10:18 am

Finally had a good time playing a couple of matches lastnight, then it went down hill again. But I have some hope that it will come back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where have all the good times gone?   Where have all the good times gone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 11:40 am

ReaverofSouls77 wrote:
outlawgirl76 wrote:
franread5 wrote:
Last night a group of played Black ops, half US and half UK. We had 12 on at one stage and played some private games in which we never shut up laughing at each other.(sorry about the last one Outlaw, every time I spawned and ran around the corner there you where).

When the number dropped to 9 we played ground war and again never shut up and communicated the whole game with plenty of call outs. We fucking owned it except for one close match, no lag or connection issues.

So Sunday night is Black Ops night for me, sound like I might see some of you there.

Fran, you set me back in gun game and sharpshooter like 20 times!!! And you know what? It was the best time I've had playing COD in a long time! Smile We were all laughing so much.

Fireman and I had a showdown on sticks and stones on Havana. I was in the hotel looking out a window and he was across the street and we both stood there almost daring the other one to move first and we ended up killing each other. We busted up laughing!

Sunday night, Monday night, Tuesday night...I don't care what day it is. If someone suggest Black Ops I'm there!

It wasn't Fireman Outlaw it was me Reaver I was acroos from u in that little alley way and u were inside the hotel downstairs in that little lounge area....I might be old and have memory loss but I sure do remember us STAING INTO eachothers EYES from a distance and crossbows in hand thinking " I DARE YA!!!"

Oh Reaver I'm sorry! For some reason I thought it was Fireman. I guess I'm the old one with memory loss lol! We definitely had a laugh when we shot the crossbow and killed each other. It was a fun time on Black Ops for sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where have all the good times gone?   Where have all the good times gone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 12:05 pm

lilrif wrote:
i was looking for something more voice oriented as the our TBs Trittons and all those are basically fucking useless except to hear the bullets go by and shit,...i do not wanna be typing in the middle of a fucking game!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Times 2. I text very slow. Can't stand to use L33T speak and always have to put in punctuation. (damn English teachers and their brainwashing) I will text when I am trying to get into a party, but not in a game. A private page for cell phones and text numbers may be good, but I like the idea of an app as long as it is free.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where have all the good times gone?   Where have all the good times gone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 12:16 pm

Hate to say it, but this is where Xbox Party Chat owns us. You party up and chat as a party and don't hear all the others in the lobby. It's actually part of the Xbox not the game so it's good sound too.
Back to top Go down
Ogbunabali

Ogbunabali

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: Where have all the good times gone?   Where have all the good times gone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 1:06 pm

CerebusArdvark wrote:
Hate to say it, but this is where Xbox Party Chat owns us. You party up and chat as a party and don't hear all the others in the lobby. It's actually part of the Xbox not the game so it's good sound too.

So how much do we owe you for upping the xbox ? lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where have all the good times gone?   Where have all the good times gone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 1:19 pm

Ogbunabali wrote:
CerebusArdvark wrote:

So how much do we owe you for upping the xbox ? lol!
I hit Prestige 10 on COD4 on Xbox 360. I love both systems, but I have to tell it like it is when it comes to some of the PS3 shortcomings.

I owned MW2 for both systems. I always found there to be more douches on the Xbox version of the game. The ones running OMA/Danger Close, the knife runners, the quick scopers. Basically any class that was intended to just straight up piss people off or glitches always showed up on the 360 first and in larger amounts.

I've got so many PS3 buddies from this clan though that it would be impossible for me to switch back now, though I still do play Black Ops and MW3 on the Xbox as that is what my brother in law runs so I'll play it there on occasion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where have all the good times gone?   Where have all the good times gone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:32 pm

Mason32nd wrote:
i'm not sure where the good times went , but i sure as hell know where they were
http://www.over30clan.com/apps/videos/videos/show/14232978-gamenight-montage

Man that video was hilarious! Wish I had found you all earlier. So is Sunday the only day that people play BlackOps? I can't reliably get on then Sad Is there another day or time? If anyone wants to play Black Ops, feel free to add me b/c I don't know if I can find clan members who are not on my FL already on BO like I can on MW3. Now that I think of it, I do miss BlkOps...damn, why can't I get sent home from work early? If only I could get sick enough to be sent home for the day...
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Where have all the good times gone?   Where have all the good times gone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:47 pm

OldSchoolNESfan wrote:
So is Sunday the only day that people play BlackOps? I can't reliably get on then Sad Is there another day or time? If anyone wants to play Black Ops, feel free to add me b/c I don't know if I can find clan members who are not on my FL already on BO like I can on MW3.
I added you to the list of people that are playing Black Ops still. Forum thread is here: https://over30clan.forumotion.com/t1726-if-you-d-rather-play-black-ops-than-mw3#27395

No guarantee of finding people to play, but it's a start. Often times, Bee_Swarm and I are on late Pacific time, but that might be too late for you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where have all the good times gone?   Where have all the good times gone? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where have all the good times gone?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3