Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
What gun/perk/equipment is worth a prestige token?  Advice? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
What gun/perk/equipment is worth a prestige token?  Advice? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
What gun/perk/equipment is worth a prestige token?  Advice? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
What gun/perk/equipment is worth a prestige token?  Advice? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
What gun/perk/equipment is worth a prestige token?  Advice? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
What gun/perk/equipment is worth a prestige token?  Advice? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
What gun/perk/equipment is worth a prestige token?  Advice? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
What gun/perk/equipment is worth a prestige token?  Advice? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
What gun/perk/equipment is worth a prestige token?  Advice? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
What gun/perk/equipment is worth a prestige token?  Advice? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
What gun/perk/equipment is worth a prestige token?  Advice? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
What gun/perk/equipment is worth a prestige token?  Advice? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
What gun/perk/equipment is worth a prestige token?  Advice? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
What gun/perk/equipment is worth a prestige token?  Advice? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
What gun/perk/equipment is worth a prestige token?  Advice? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

What gun/perk/equipment is worth a prestige token? Advice?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

What gun/perk/equipment is worth a prestige token?  Advice? Empty
PostSubject: What gun/perk/equipment is worth a prestige token? Advice?   What gun/perk/equipment is worth a prestige token?  Advice? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 8:30 pm

I'm nearing my first prestige, and was wondering what I should spend my 3 tokens on.

I don't need the extra class slots, so leave that out.

Looking for advice on Perks, Guns, Equip.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What gun/perk/equipment is worth a prestige token? Advice?   What gun/perk/equipment is worth a prestige token?  Advice? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 8:48 pm

I used 3 tokens after my 2nd prestige, P90, ACR and Assassin perk....the next few tokens will be on custom classes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What gun/perk/equipment is worth a prestige token? Advice?   What gun/perk/equipment is worth a prestige token?  Advice? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 9:37 pm

I unlocked a pp90m1 with one. Dead silent with another. On the second prestige I unlocked another perk, (can't remember which) Next prestige will unlock steady aim since I pretty much only hipfire now. I would find something that you like to use that is only available in the later levels. after steady aim it will be scavenger since it unlocks at 39. then it will be an extra class or two. Mainly later level perks for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What gun/perk/equipment is worth a prestige token? Advice?   What gun/perk/equipment is worth a prestige token?  Advice? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 9:41 pm

I was thinkin about this alot today as I should prestige after work tonight, and im kind of thinking og doing the portable radar. It unlocks very late and used it alot today. Best part about it is the whole team can see it on there radars. Might still do the a.c.r. Its a tuff call.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What gun/perk/equipment is worth a prestige token? Advice?   What gun/perk/equipment is worth a prestige token?  Advice? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 10:26 pm

Portable radar works for the whole team??? hmmm now that may be beneficial.

If you use SMG's steady aim will become your best friend. Not only the hipfire but pro speeds up the animation from running to shooting. You can go from sprint to kill deadly fast.

Betty or Claymore may be another good choice if you use them. They unlock pretty late.
I would probably focus on items above level 30. below that you can get within a couple hours.

I know you said you don't need more classes, but they are invaluable too.
You can have the same class set ups with different Pointstreaks backing it. Same weapon with different perks, I probably have 3 different weapons on 8 classes but each one with a little variety. with and w/o supressor.
At one point all 8 classes of mine had the MP-7 with various perk and pointstreak setups.
I always have a perk setup to counter whatever the enemy is trying to pull.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What gun/perk/equipment is worth a prestige token? Advice?   What gun/perk/equipment is worth a prestige token?  Advice? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 10:30 pm

I'm leaning toward the p90 and steady aim plus the ACR. I just unlocked the mp7, so I'll see what I can do with that one.

I was greatly disappointed in the AK47. It's unusable. Perhaps with kick and supressor, but I won't use it long enough to unlock those.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What gun/perk/equipment is worth a prestige token? Advice?   What gun/perk/equipment is worth a prestige token?  Advice? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 10:47 pm

I did:

1) Custom Class (irrelevant for you)
2) ACR
3) MP7 (SMG)

Next one is going towards Assassin or Dead Silence, I haven't decided yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What gun/perk/equipment is worth a prestige token? Advice?   What gun/perk/equipment is worth a prestige token?  Advice? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 10:50 pm

ACR and Steady Aim for me...

the UMP45 is suitable as an SMG for me and the PP90M1 is unlocked farily early so not worth the token to me...

I would look more to items/guns/perks that dont get unlocked until level 50+ because you will be level 30 before you know it then the slow grind begins
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What gun/perk/equipment is worth a prestige token? Advice?   What gun/perk/equipment is worth a prestige token?  Advice? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 11:37 pm

My three so far...P90, assassin, dead silent...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What gun/perk/equipment is worth a prestige token? Advice?   What gun/perk/equipment is worth a prestige token?  Advice? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 12:03 am

That is 3 votes for dead silent. If I am correct it is a late unlock, I haven't used it much. I liked ninja in Blops. Proponents of dead silent let me hear more, please. 'Splain yourselves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What gun/perk/equipment is worth a prestige token? Advice?   What gun/perk/equipment is worth a prestige token?  Advice? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 12:22 am

I've unlocked the P90, and a couple of extra classes. I'll most likely unlock the ACR next time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What gun/perk/equipment is worth a prestige token? Advice?   What gun/perk/equipment is worth a prestige token?  Advice? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 12:24 am

Dead silence is unlocked quite late. I like to use my headphones and sound whore this game...it's way easier to do when I am running dead silent because I don't have to deal with my own sounds. Also, I am really able to sneak up on people...I think because sound is good in this game people use that to watch their back...I shoot a lot of people in the back. Dead silence pro is very nice cuz you don't take fall damage...since I'm moving so much in this game I find it useful...once you get dead silence pro, there are a lot of challenge points to be earned for "falling X number of times from a height that would normally cause damage"...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What gun/perk/equipment is worth a prestige token? Advice?   What gun/perk/equipment is worth a prestige token?  Advice? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 12:27 am

Thank you Hoffy. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What gun/perk/equipment is worth a prestige token? Advice?   What gun/perk/equipment is worth a prestige token?  Advice? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 1:35 am

Honestly, I'll probably unlock the Stinger on my next Prestige. So far I've unlocked ACR, Bouncing Betty, PP90 and Assassin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What gun/perk/equipment is worth a prestige token? Advice?   What gun/perk/equipment is worth a prestige token?  Advice? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 11:36 am

I think it really depends on your play style and what you use most. To me, perks are more important than guns. I feel like I can hold my own with a UMP and SCAR for most of the levels. I like to hip fire with the smg's a lot, so steady aim is invaluable to me. If i'm not running steady aim, then I'm running dead silence. Basically, dead silence for my assault classes and steady aim for my smg classes. Something else I run a lot is claymore's. And they are unlocked waaay late. So I guess it would be:

Steady aim
Dead silence
Claymore's

Again, this is my play style. YMMV.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What gun/perk/equipment is worth a prestige token? Advice?   What gun/perk/equipment is worth a prestige token?  Advice? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 12:29 pm

I used it for the MK-14, but I like that kind of gun and seem to do well with it when I have a decent connection.

Interesting to hear your take on the AK. I thought it was going to be so awesome, but found that I wanted my other guns back after using it. The recoil is so strange, all over the place and seems like a large pattern. Annoying for when you want to pick somone off from a ways away.

ACR seems like a safe bet. The SMGs are fine weapons at any level so I will not likely unlock one. If I do it will be the MP7 as I think it is the best SMG at range.

Agreed with cerebus. Stinger is a good bet as well. The attack chopper actually kills people in MW3 unlike BO where it just stung you a little.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What gun/perk/equipment is worth a prestige token? Advice?   What gun/perk/equipment is worth a prestige token?  Advice? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 12:57 pm

ACR, BB, 6th class, & Assassin. My next will be the STINGER (most important IMO), I also want C4, trophy system and the MSR (yeah I have been sniping lately). I heard a rumor we might get a coin from Elite also for the clan (hoping that is true)

As far as smg's and secondary weapons go the UMP is very useful and the FMG9's are beasts so there is no point worring about those two categories.....IMO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What gun/perk/equipment is worth a prestige token? Advice?   What gun/perk/equipment is worth a prestige token?  Advice? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 1:00 pm

I tend to not often run Support as well so for me at least I feel I'm still helping out the team by shooting down any support the enemy has up in the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What gun/perk/equipment is worth a prestige token? Advice?   What gun/perk/equipment is worth a prestige token?  Advice? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 1:54 pm

Last night I was having my best games with the FMG machine pistols...beasting. Dead Silent is a great perk for running, and Assassin is another must have, so that leaves a gun...Scar is serviceable until you get the ACR, but I think I'll go P90. Haven't used the MP7 yet, so subject to change.
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: What gun/perk/equipment is worth a prestige token? Advice?   What gun/perk/equipment is worth a prestige token?  Advice? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 5:14 pm

Sith_Miester wrote:
I was thinkin about this alot today as I should prestige after work tonight, and im kind of thinking og doing the portable radar. It unlocks very late and used it alot today. Best part about it is the whole team can see it on there radars. Might still do the a.c.r. Its a tuff call.

I used one of mine on the portable radar and I don't regret it one bit. It is awesome. Especially since its a 70+ level unlock and like you said, the whole team can benefit from it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch

PostSubject: Re: What gun/perk/equipment is worth a prestige token? Advice?   What gun/perk/equipment is worth a prestige token?  Advice? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 6:12 pm

I used my 3 tokens on the mp7 assassin and scavenger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What gun/perk/equipment is worth a prestige token? Advice?   What gun/perk/equipment is worth a prestige token?  Advice? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What gun/perk/equipment is worth a prestige token? Advice?
Page 1 of 1