Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
What is your biggest Prestige Token regret? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
What is your biggest Prestige Token regret? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
What is your biggest Prestige Token regret? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
What is your biggest Prestige Token regret? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
What is your biggest Prestige Token regret? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
What is your biggest Prestige Token regret? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
What is your biggest Prestige Token regret? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
What is your biggest Prestige Token regret? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
What is your biggest Prestige Token regret? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
What is your biggest Prestige Token regret? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
What is your biggest Prestige Token regret? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
What is your biggest Prestige Token regret? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
What is your biggest Prestige Token regret? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
What is your biggest Prestige Token regret? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
What is your biggest Prestige Token regret? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

What is your biggest Prestige Token regret?

Go down 
+2
Ogbunabali
The1UrLookin4
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

What is your biggest Prestige Token regret? Empty
PostSubject: What is your biggest Prestige Token regret?   What is your biggest Prestige Token regret? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:00 pm

I had 3 to use after the shop opened and I used one on the MP7 (worth it), one on Assassin (worth it) and one on Steady Aim (not worth it). I wish I had used it on the Stinger instead, but I was running a lot in the first prestige and thought SA would be a good buy since it is a late unlock.

That would leave me with my next one for the FAD or the ACR, and the following token for he Striker (If you can't beat 'em...).

I would like to play with a leveled up FAD (red dot/ext mags...that would be beastly. Anyone done this yet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your biggest Prestige Token regret?   What is your biggest Prestige Token regret? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:02 pm

1st, double weapon XP, not worth it.

2nd, ACR, not worth it, should have been the MP7.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: What is your biggest Prestige Token regret?   What is your biggest Prestige Token regret? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:03 pm

AK47- I spent it on this because it was a late unlock and I liked the gun in Black Ops. I haven't it in a while now.

Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: What is your biggest Prestige Token regret?   What is your biggest Prestige Token regret? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:04 pm

Ouch Chris. I would only do that on my last prestige. My token regret would be scavenger. Assassin (Worth it), Steady Aim (Worth it) Custom Class (Worth it) Scavenger (Not worth it)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your biggest Prestige Token regret?   What is your biggest Prestige Token regret? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:05 pm

I have had a similar experience to Alphaghost when it comes to the FAD. It does a great job of making hit markers. I understand there is a headshot multiplier for it... but IDK. Mobility is good (feels like you can run faster, might be my imagination).

I still love playing the M4 and got gold on it last prestige.

MK14 Worth it
Stinger Worth it
Custom class Worth it
Manics mom- Not worth it.
Back to top Go down
Ogbunabali

Ogbunabali

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: What is your biggest Prestige Token regret?   What is your biggest Prestige Token regret? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:06 pm

I still to use anything higher then a scar on the assault rifles [unless I pick one up] I haven't unlocked any weapons or perks. I have used all mine on extra classes and one on the emblem thing.

My biggest regret is not getting prestige tokens for the 2 games that I played on the PC. Apart from that even thou I don't use the extra class [use 2] I have to say I don't regret any buys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your biggest Prestige Token regret?   What is your biggest Prestige Token regret? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:06 pm

Forgot about steady aim, that might be a good one for my next instead of the MP7. With steady aim, any SMG might be good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your biggest Prestige Token regret?   What is your biggest Prestige Token regret? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:09 pm

MP7 - worth it.
Custom classes - worth it. (now have 8 classess)
Scorpion - not worth it. wanted to unlock early and get to akimbo quickly. Find it is taking just as long to level up the scorpion becuase I don't use it very much. Wish I had unlocked the stinger.
Next unlock - Either stinger or M60. Still torn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your biggest Prestige Token regret?   What is your biggest Prestige Token regret? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:14 pm

2 classes- worth it
FAD- worth it
Assassin- worth it
ACR- not worth it, haven't used it since

FBD, I ran FAD with red dot and extended mags, I loved it, pretty badass in my opinion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your biggest Prestige Token regret?   What is your biggest Prestige Token regret? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:16 pm

Worth it for me: Assassin,Stinger
Waste for me: P90 and most of all the claymore

I grabbed Steady Aim and have put it to good use but my usage for smg's is getting less and less so its turning towards being a waste. Next for me id have to say is either ACR or FAD. Love the MP7 but the PP90 works just as good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your biggest Prestige Token regret?   What is your biggest Prestige Token regret? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:16 pm

fatbrowndog wrote:

I would like to play with a leveled up FAD (red dot/ext mags...that would be beastly. Anyone done this yet?

I've never had luck with the FAD when I’ve unlock it, however I picked up a gold one from a victim and was going to town till I ran out of ammo. I don’t recall the setup, just that it was gold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your biggest Prestige Token regret?   What is your biggest Prestige Token regret? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:18 pm

FAD with kick and red dot = laser beams. It so much reminds me of the ACR from MW2 with high fire rate and wicked accuracy. Plus add in the 40 round magazine and you're good to go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your biggest Prestige Token regret?   What is your biggest Prestige Token regret? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:21 pm

Right on Nixon, I also ran that but had to put scavenger on because my accuracy is poo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your biggest Prestige Token regret?   What is your biggest Prestige Token regret? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:22 pm

SoonerChris wrote:
Forgot about steady aim, that might be a good one for my next instead of the MP7. With steady aim, any SMG might be good.

Steady aim pro gives you faster gun usage after sprinting. It’s noticeable and worth it if you run and gun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your biggest Prestige Token regret?   What is your biggest Prestige Token regret? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:22 pm

Used my first 2 tokens on custom class slots. Not worth it IMO. I find I use 3-4 slots regularly and am just doing slight variations with the others. Used the next on the AK47 for the same reason as Dave. It's been my go to gun for all game boards. Now I don't like it so much compared to some other guns. Last one was on the MP7, best gun in the game. My next will likely be the Stinger and after that either the ACR or FAD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your biggest Prestige Token regret?   What is your biggest Prestige Token regret? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:32 pm

T#1 - Custom Class: Not worth it (I only need 3 classes... Anti-air, Run n Gun w/ MP7, and long range with MK14).
T#2 - MK14: TOTALLY worth it
T#3 - MP7: Worth it
T#4 - Dead Silence: Worth it (Play a lot of SnD and I'm a sound whore)

Next one will either be Stinger or claymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your biggest Prestige Token regret?   What is your biggest Prestige Token regret? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:34 pm

I had two tokens to spend on my first prestige and I used them on MP7 (worth it) and Stinger (worth it). I usually run Blind Eye Pro, Assassin Pro, SitRep Pro, so I will likely use my next one on Assassin, I was thinking about using it on either the MK14 or one of the higher up Assault rifles (ACR, AK47 or FAD). I spent the beginning of this last prestige maxxing out the MP7 so fast that I got to the SCAR quick enough, I didn't really get the hang of the FAD enough the first time to warrant an unlock. Maybe later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your biggest Prestige Token regret?   What is your biggest Prestige Token regret? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:48 pm

I think Dead Silence is a must for FFA. I soundwhore like crazy there, and it is a late unlock. I plan on using the FAD for a bit as soon as I unlock it to get a better feel for it and see if it is worth a token. I almost feel obligated to spend the tokens on the late unlocks otherwise you never really use them for their full potential.

I still have yet to use the MK14. Maybe I'll give it a spin tonight if I get a chance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your biggest Prestige Token regret?   What is your biggest Prestige Token regret? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 1:13 pm

Do it FBD... semi-auto takes getting used to but once you do, you won't want to go back. Accurate and 2hk from a long distance. Once you get used to it, add rapid fire and it's beastly at mid-range.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your biggest Prestige Token regret?   What is your biggest Prestige Token regret? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:08 pm

I've used mine on the FAD, custome class, and the motion sensor. The motion sensor is a lot better than it was in blops since it is smaller and easier to hide. Plus your team sees it on their minimap as well. FAD is unbeatable in hadcore matches. Just takes time to get use to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your biggest Prestige Token regret?   What is your biggest Prestige Token regret? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:46 pm

I had 2 prestige tokens at the beginning and used them on 2x EXP and 2x weapon EXP because I thought you would get that at the beginning of each prestige from that point on. Found out I was wrong when I prestiged the 1st time. Very disapointed!! Used my token after 1st prestige on the Stryker and ended up getting gold camo on it. Was it worth it? Not really.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your biggest Prestige Token regret?   What is your biggest Prestige Token regret? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 4:16 pm

Mine is that I went through the pain of playing World at War just before MW3 came out to get another one!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your biggest Prestige Token regret?   What is your biggest Prestige Token regret? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 4:19 pm

The radar was a good purchase the acr I regret a little as I can live the scar till that unlock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your biggest Prestige Token regret?   What is your biggest Prestige Token regret? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 4:36 pm

Winicott1001 wrote:
Manics mom- Not worth it.

I don't know Manic, but I busted out laughing in my cubicle at work, and everybody around looked at me as I sat in my military uniform with a red face and teary eyes from laughing so hard (sorry, Manic)!

I used 5 tokens so far:

1) Assassin- Worth It...I use it w/ 4/5 classes
2) Dead Silence- Worth It...I use it 4/5 classes
3) AK-47- Worth It...I'm working on 2nd Gold
4) Portable Radar...It was worth it during the 1st Prestige, but now I run around more
5) Stinger- Worth It, but only when playing w/ the >30<...otherwise, Akimbo FMGs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your biggest Prestige Token regret?   What is your biggest Prestige Token regret? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 5:18 pm

Being a protector of our country I'm surprised you like shooting that Cold War relic! Smile

I actually have one for recreational purposes, and it is a hoot. I just can't use the AK worth a damn in the game. Perhaps with kick and a silencer I could actually hit something...I'll have to level it up and give it a try.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your biggest Prestige Token regret?   What is your biggest Prestige Token regret? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your biggest Prestige Token regret?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next