Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Headphones (not gaming) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Headphones (not gaming) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Headphones (not gaming) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Headphones (not gaming) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Headphones (not gaming) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Headphones (not gaming) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Headphones (not gaming) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Headphones (not gaming) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Headphones (not gaming) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Headphones (not gaming) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Headphones (not gaming) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Headphones (not gaming) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Headphones (not gaming) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Headphones (not gaming) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Headphones (not gaming) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Headphones (not gaming)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Headphones (not gaming) Empty
PostSubject: Headphones (not gaming)   Headphones (not gaming) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 5:11 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Headphones (not gaming)   Headphones (not gaming) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 5:16 pm

I have a set of Bose headphones from the outlet store here in Connecticut... they were $129 and the sound is unbelievable, I rarely use them anymore since I got my gaming headset (I bought them originally to play rock band) but they really are great and a nice alternative to the Dr Dre ones that are like $300 bucks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Headphones (not gaming)   Headphones (not gaming) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 5:19 pm

I'm trying to stay away from the Beats but I have read a lot of good things about the Souls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Headphones (not gaming)   Headphones (not gaming) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 6:12 pm

Bose is where it's at for me. Reasonably priced and excellent sound. Here are the ones I travel with: http://www.bose.com/controller?url=/shop_online/headphones/audio_headphones/in_ear_headphones/index.jsp Super comfortable and stay in your ear with multiple tip sizes that come with it to fit your ear best. They don't take up any room to speak of, so really easy to travel with. Also has an excellent mic if you're using them with your phone. These blow the iphone ear buds away by a long shot. If over the ear is what you're looking for, my dad uses the bose quiet comfort and they are sweet. They're like 300 bucks, but bose has stuff from around $50 on up from there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Headphones (not gaming)   Headphones (not gaming) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 6:15 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Headphones (not gaming)   Headphones (not gaming) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 9:02 pm

KOSS Porta Pro On-Ear Headphones
CNET Review (8.0)
Headphones (not gaming) 32897197-2-440-OVR-1

These things have incredible sound, fold up and have a lifetime no-questions-asked warranty, also bullet proof. The only drawback is that you look like a reject from the 80's, which is what we are Razz
I have a pair from ebay, they are all I use. Since they are not in-ear there is sound leakage but I find in-ear ones uncomfortable and they fall out all the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Headphones (not gaming)   Headphones (not gaming) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 9:51 pm

If you want incredible sound and closed-ear listening, check out the Sony MDR series. I bought a pair of them 11 years ago for use on-air. After all that time, they still sound great and are in great shape, even after getting beat up daily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Headphones (not gaming)   Headphones (not gaming) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:57 pm

Here's what I went with. Parents are getting them for me for Christmas. I'll let you know what I think after I get them.

Soul by Ludacris SL300
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Headphones (not gaming)   Headphones (not gaming) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Headphones (not gaming)
Page 1 of 1