Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
MW3 Patch Summary Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
MW3 Patch Summary Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
MW3 Patch Summary Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
MW3 Patch Summary Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
MW3 Patch Summary Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
MW3 Patch Summary Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
MW3 Patch Summary Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
MW3 Patch Summary Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
MW3 Patch Summary Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
MW3 Patch Summary Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
MW3 Patch Summary Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
MW3 Patch Summary Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
MW3 Patch Summary Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
MW3 Patch Summary Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
MW3 Patch Summary Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

MW3 Patch Summary

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

MW3 Patch Summary Empty
PostSubject: MW3 Patch Summary   MW3 Patch Summary Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:47 pm

Here is a link to a list of past, present, and future updates to MW3.

http://community.callofduty.com/message/106065898#106065898

Re-balancing and Updates currently in Development:

TU6:
Additional improvements to address lag. Fix for Melee Jump. Clan Tag Validation (remove buttons from clan tags). Improve Host Migration logic. Prevent stat Loss.

Hot Fixes after TU6:
Weapon Rebalancing (Dual FMG-9, Type-95, CM-901 Attachments)
Hitmarker Sound on Ps3
Reticle fix for certain weapons.

Community feedback currently in discussion:
Updates to the Spawn system
Further “lag compensation” or “host advantage / disadvantage” updates plus ability for on-going hot fixes based on feedback.
Default :30 Round Start timer for System Link only, while looking into adjustable timer for System Link games for Competitive Play.
Options to allow System Link players to 'unlock all' for competitive play in System Link only.[
Back to top Go down

MW3 Patch Summary Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW3 Patch Summary   MW3 Patch Summary Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 8:05 pm

What they REALLY need to do is give us the option to TURN OFF "Private Only" and make it open. It's really hard to for us to get together because of that.
Back to top Go down

MW3 Patch Summary Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW3 Patch Summary   MW3 Patch Summary Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 8:30 pm

Thx for the info sir
Back to top Go down

MW3 Patch Summary Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW3 Patch Summary   MW3 Patch Summary Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 8:38 pm

They better not lay one finger on my Type 95!
Back to top Go down

MW3 Patch Summary Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW3 Patch Summary   MW3 Patch Summary Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:25 pm

*Sigh* Good thing I never learned to love the Type 95.

The Dual FMG 9 I never found to be that bad.

Why Nerf the CM-901? Seems to me they need to do something to help that gun since no one uses it...
Back to top Go down

MW3 Patch Summary Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW3 Patch Summary   MW3 Patch Summary Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:34 pm

They messed with the cm9 cause if u attach granade launcher to it its like having rapid fire in it
Back to top Go down

MW3 Patch Summary Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW3 Patch Summary   MW3 Patch Summary Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:36 pm

scoooby81 wrote:
They messed with the cm9 cause if u attach granade launcher to it its like having rapid fire in it

MW3 Patch Summary Orly

I think the m16 is a better gun than the type anyway
Back to top Go down

MW3 Patch Summary Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW3 Patch Summary   MW3 Patch Summary Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:47 pm

scoooby81 wrote:

Bummer. That gun needed it. There is not a thread where the 30;s are confessing their love for this gun. faster rate of fire may have made it more popular...

Fine. All you people always want everything all fair and stuff. Smile
Back to top Go down

MW3 Patch Summary Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW3 Patch Summary   MW3 Patch Summary Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:56 pm

Wish they would have mentioned fixing the chat system on the PS3 so we could actually talk to each other. Most lobbies are silent now.
Back to top Go down

MW3 Patch Summary Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW3 Patch Summary   MW3 Patch Summary Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:57 pm

Not sure why they would tweak a burst rifle that may or may not OHK, and leave quick scopers running around OHKing everything in site. The T95 was my only defense against them. Guess I'll try to level the M16.

Thanks for the heads up secundum.
Back to top Go down

MW3 Patch Summary Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW3 Patch Summary   MW3 Patch Summary Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:48 pm

Damn I was getting good with the 95
Back to top Go down

MW3 Patch Summary Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW3 Patch Summary   MW3 Patch Summary Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:23 am

No surprise on the FMGs, they are too accurate when used in akimbo especially considering the amount of lead they spit out.

The Type 95 is a very popular gun, but just not one I ever got into nor did I really think it needs to be nerfed though.

The biggest things on their list should be adjusting spawns, fixing up the chat system, and making it possible to join a party. Ridiculous that I can't just pop into a party to see if it's full. Oh and let me turn off the in game music already!
Back to top Go down

MW3 Patch Summary Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW3 Patch Summary   MW3 Patch Summary Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:30 am

Exactly, there are a lot more important things that need fixed! I swear IW works for Nerf, because that's always been their main concern.....nerfing everything and not fixing important issues.
Back to top Go down

MW3 Patch Summary Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW3 Patch Summary   MW3 Patch Summary Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:39 am

Noesssssssssssss my FMG9's! Sad Guess Ill switch it up to the Mp9's. Razz
Back to top Go down

MW3 Patch Summary Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW3 Patch Summary   MW3 Patch Summary Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:44 am

Damn. I loved the FMGs. They spend time messing with things like this instead of removing invincibility from anyone entering the knife lunge animation.

My single biggest peeve in the game. Wait for guy rounding a corner...pre-fire in anticipation only to get a ton of hitmarkers then die from the knife lunge.

Fix that shit, Bowling, you little mouthbreathing weasel.
Back to top Go down

MW3 Patch Summary Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW3 Patch Summary   MW3 Patch Summary Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:52 am

i had always wondered why guys ran the CM901 with launcher lol
Back to top Go down

MW3 Patch Summary Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW3 Patch Summary   MW3 Patch Summary Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:58 am

Not my Type 95!!! I wonder what changes they will make to it. It is a burst fire weapon for christ sakes. Doesn't that hamper it enough already? No mention of the quickscoping snipers running around like they have shotties though!

FBD, as for the knife lunge I am not sure they can fix that easily. Not to talk down to anyone, but the way this game works is that as soon as the killing bullet connects all of the bullets in the air of the dead soldier disappear. This is why there are not a lot of times that both combatants in a shootout die.

With a knife lunge, the hit connection is based on the moment of the lunge - so the moment that someone presses the knife button if they are in range, it is a good kill and all bullets from the other guy disappear at that moment. So you could have gotten off enough shots to kill the other guy, but they disappear before contact on the split second that he hits the knife button.
Back to top Go down

MW3 Patch Summary Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW3 Patch Summary   MW3 Patch Summary Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:05 am

olmf wrote:
Not my Type 95!!! I wonder what changes they will make to it. It is a burst fire weapon for christ sakes. Doesn't that hamper it enough already? No mention of the quickscoping snipers running around like they have shotties though!

FBD, as for the knife lunge I am not sure they can fix that easily. Not to talk down to anyone, but the way this game works is that as soon as the killing bullet connects all of the bullets in the air of the dead soldier disappear. This is why there are not a lot of times that both combatants in a shootout die.

With a knife lunge, the hit connection is based on the moment of the lunge - so the moment that someone presses the knife button if they are in range, it is a good kill and all bullets from the other guy disappear at that moment. So you could have gotten off enough shots to kill the other guy, but they disappear before contact on the split second that he hits the knife button.
Correct! Which is why I've always said that if they simply made a head on knife do 99% damage, it's problem solved. In FBDs example, he still gets knifed, but his bullets keep flying and kill the guy before he can get that second knife in. From behind, it would still be a one hit kill. Do it IW/Treyarch.

Back to top Go down

MW3 Patch Summary Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW3 Patch Summary   MW3 Patch Summary Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:25 am

I hope they dont do to much to the CM-901 That is my favorite Assult Rifle.
Back to top Go down

MW3 Patch Summary Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW3 Patch Summary   MW3 Patch Summary Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:28 am

if they did that to the knife lunge they would need to speed up the melee a LOT like, basically the same as the tactical knife pistols do
Back to top Go down

MW3 Patch Summary Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW3 Patch Summary   MW3 Patch Summary Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:32 am

olmf wrote:

This is EXACTLY the problem. As soon as someone hits the knife lunge, they are invincible, and your bullets might as well be pixie dust. It's utterly ridiculous. They go to great lengths trying to make the game as realistic as possible. Knife should never trump gun. Ever.

IF they decide that the knife lunge is too difficult to fix, it should have to be equipped as equipment. At least make it a premium item at the expense of frags or claymores.

As audio stated, I'm fine getting killed by a knife if someone sneaks up from the back and gets me. Good for them, they earned the kill. Face to face a knife should never beat a gun...sorry.

In regards to hipfiring snipers, remove the crosshairs. Or make the weapon unable to be fired until the scope is up. If someone is legitimately quick and good at bringing up the scope to pick someone off, then so be it, congrats.
Back to top Go down

MW3 Patch Summary Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW3 Patch Summary   MW3 Patch Summary Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:35 am

Knife Vs. Gun-Debate Over

Back to top Go down

MW3 Patch Summary Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW3 Patch Summary   MW3 Patch Summary Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:36 am

+1 for the Indy reference and video.
Back to top Go down

MW3 Patch Summary Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW3 Patch Summary   MW3 Patch Summary Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:44 am

[quote="fatbrowndog"]
olmf wrote:

This is EXACTLY the problem. As soon as someone hits the knife lunge, they are invincible, and your bullets might as well be pixie dust. It's utterly ridiculous. They go to great lengths trying to make the game as realistic as possible. Knife should never trump gun. Ever.

IF they decide that the knife lunge is too difficult to fix, it should have to be equipped as equipment. At least make it a premium item at the expense of frags or claymores.

In regards to hipfiring snipers, remove the crosshairs. Or make the weapon unable to be fired until the scope is up. If someone is legitimately quick and good at bringing up the scope to pick someone off, then so be it, congrats.

Don't get me wrong I agree with you completely. I was trying to say that I am not sure that it is an easy fix for this game. I personally would like to see all melees be hitting with your weapon which would take 2 hits to kill and give the option for a bayonet which would be a one hit kill.

I also agree with the sniper fix. Get that crap out of the game. I have never seen such ridiculousness as all of the hipfire or quickscoping snipers in this game.
Back to top Go down

MW3 Patch Summary Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW3 Patch Summary   MW3 Patch Summary Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:56 am

Yea don't even go there with the guys using hipfire with a sniper. I don't know how many times I have died from AssHats doing that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MW3 Patch Summary Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW3 Patch Summary   MW3 Patch Summary Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MW3 Patch Summary
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next