Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Infected... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Infected... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Infected... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Infected... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Infected... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Infected... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Infected... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Infected... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Infected... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Infected... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Infected... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Infected... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Infected... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Infected... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Infected... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Infected...

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Infected... Empty
PostSubject: Infected...   Infected... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:24 am

Got knifed by someone who was infected last night...

That is all...
Back to top Go down

Infected... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infected...   Infected... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:25 am

How does one become "infected?"
Back to top Go down

Infected... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infected...   Infected... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:31 am

you have to be knifed by a person wearing the 'Infected' Title. You get 1k XP and are now 'infected' as well.

Enjoy the XP and the new title.

You still use the panic knife set up right? You can now infect people. I wonder if you get XP for infecting others?
Back to top Go down

Infected... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infected...   Infected... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:35 am

OHHHH? I was unaware of the the "infected" title for MW3. I haven't seen it before in MW3. When I saw the title I was worried somone had hotlinked a virus onto this website or Chris was going to say the condom broke. Very Happy Damn, one more challenge to go and try and complete. That sounds like a tough one because it is all about chance.
Back to top Go down

Infected... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infected...   Infected... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:37 am

Are you infected after a MOAB?
Back to top Go down

Infected... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infected...   Infected... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 12:07 pm

Happened to me the other night...I wasn't sure how the person became infected...so do I have to have the title active to spread this vile disease?
Back to top Go down

Infected... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infected...   Infected... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 12:14 pm

Reports from other forums report yes you do have to have the title 'ON' to infect people.

Nothing I saw showed is was from a MOAB, but that does not mean this is not the case.
Back to top Go down

Infected... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infected...   Infected... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 1:10 pm

Hmmm...I think I will turn it on soon and go on a knifing rampage spreading my filth...
Back to top Go down

Infected... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infected...   Infected... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 1:21 pm

I've gotten it too and the big question remains, how did the first person get "infected"?? It happened to me so if anybody desparately wants it and wants to take one death, let me know and I can stab/slash/hack, etc. you. It would have been pretty sweet if once you equipped it you got a rusty machete instead of a knife to use. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

Infected... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infected...   Infected... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 1:41 pm

I just got it the other day and it was right after the match where the enemy got a MOAB? I also thought it was from the knife, but now I'm not so sure? I didn't look but what does it say when you select it as to how you got it?
Back to top Go down

Infected... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infected...   Infected... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 2:04 pm

Yeah, I just checked. The title you get when killed by a MOAB is "Toxic". Don't know where "Infected" comes from...
Back to top Go down

Infected... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infected...   Infected... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 2:05 pm

If I remember correctly, it just says "killed by an infected" but I'm stuck at work now so can't check Neutral
Back to top Go down

Infected... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infected...   Infected... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 2:12 pm

Ahh, thanks starlit, that's what I was thinking of.
Back to top Go down

Infected... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infected...   Infected... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 2:50 pm

Yes, you get "infected" if stabbed by someone that is also wearing the title. The developers began this in MW2, and are continuing to do it in MW3.
Back to top Go down

Infected... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infected...   Infected... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 2:56 pm

Yeah there was an Infected title in MW2, I have it. One of the devs has an MPH and wanted to study the epidemiology of online epidemics.

Just kidding. I wonder how many players initially have the title, if it's just the developers and their affiliates, one lucky person, etc.

I'd be interested in seeing the stats though as far as how fast the "infection" spreads assuming people use and like the title and try to spread it.

Feel free to infect me, bros!
Back to top Go down

Infected... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infected...   Infected... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 3:15 pm

This is exactly why I wear a full body condom while playing online games.
Back to top Go down

Infected... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infected...   Infected... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 3:23 pm

NCFishboy wrote:
This is exactly why I wear a full body condom while playing online games.

Ha, now I know why every time I'm in your party it sounds like someones making balloon animals!
Back to top Go down

Infected... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infected...   Infected... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 3:33 pm

I keep hearing about all these internet viruses and stuff and don't want any of that kind of stuff.
Back to top Go down

Infected... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infected...   Infected... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:59 pm

Mwha ha ha, I infected 6 people just this morning. Well I think 6 if they where all ready infected I doubt I can double infect them.

Also no exp for infecting Sad
Back to top Go down

Infected... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infected...   Infected... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 5:57 pm

We were just in a game and we all got invites from this dude saying he was hosting an Infection Party... affraid
Back to top Go down

Infected... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infected...   Infected... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 6:27 pm

Are you stuck with the title once you get it?
Back to top Go down

Infected... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infected...   Infected... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 6:29 pm

lumm0x wrote:
Are you stuck with the title once you get it?

Don't believe so. I was able to change my title last night.
Back to top Go down

Infected... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infected...   Infected... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 7:12 pm

I got infected last night too so if any xbox peeps want it let me know
Back to top Go down

Infected... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infected...   Infected... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 8:32 pm

I got infected a couple days ago.

I feel so dirty... ...DIRTY!
Back to top Go down

Infected... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infected...   Infected... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 8:37 pm

scoooby81 wrote:
I got infected last night too so if any xbox peeps want it let me know
Hey! NO boosting Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Infected... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infected...   Infected... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infected...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next