Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Thoughts on infected Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Thoughts on infected Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Thoughts on infected Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Thoughts on infected Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Thoughts on infected Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Thoughts on infected Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Thoughts on infected Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Thoughts on infected Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Thoughts on infected Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Thoughts on infected Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Thoughts on infected Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Thoughts on infected Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Thoughts on infected Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Thoughts on infected Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Thoughts on infected Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Thoughts on infected

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Thoughts on infected Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts on infected   Thoughts on infected Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:40 pm

I know there was another thread on this but could not findit.

I had an hour to kill before work so I got in 5 or 6 games. My 1st impression was I love it had a blast and think it would be even better with a ton of clanies in the lobby. I would l think if we could ever get a full 18 together would be awesome. I was a big zombie fan in blops ands this kind of had that feel.

Things I didn't really like about it
Only one game did it feel like we had a full 18 lobby but when it started to lag it laged hard.
Also I think there is a lot of title/emblem challenges this game will dimenish in my 1st game I got "play a full lenght match with out dieing and get 10 kills with no kill streaks selected. I feel like both of those should be harder to get.

Any ways just my thoughts curious what other opions every one else has.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on infected   Thoughts on infected Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:48 pm

i played it off line with my kids, we decided it wasn't fun with just 4 but lots of people would be cool.

Hit me up if you see me on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on infected   Thoughts on infected Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:56 pm

I haven't tried it yet, but I read on another forum that if you get up on one of those high spots (ledge, light pole, etc.) it become very difficult to get you down and that it will destroy your KDR...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on infected   Thoughts on infected Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 4:17 pm

I played 1 game on Fallen and thought it was gay due to the "cheaters".

So 2 guys stood on top of some lamp post up the stairs by the sniping building at the A flag.
No idea how.

Infected lost due to the very last guy somehow standing on top of the military transport truck right at the A flag.
No idea how.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on infected   Thoughts on infected Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 4:50 pm

This seems like the dream mode for those 15 year old kids who love figuring out every single weird spot to do jumps to. It's effectively useless to know those spots in a mode like Domination because you might get me once, but I'll come back and get you down from there. In this mode where frequently you only have a knife at your disposal though, it'll just break down into "find the impossible spot" and sitting there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on infected   Thoughts on infected Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:05 pm

I have found people in some weird spots and still have no idea how they got up there - a light pole in Underground and a window ledge on Downturn where the guy even had a tactical insertion placed...needless to say I cleared out both places with AR but I have no idea how to clear those type of places with only a knife...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on infected   Thoughts on infected Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:12 pm

Every match there wad a couple kids finding those spots but they always seemed to get over run in the end. Only time I saw the survors win was on dome where every justs sits on the cat walk. Also funny the kids I was playing got very excited about the moab they got.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on infected   Thoughts on infected Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:34 pm

I liked it at first, but now everyone knows where the spots are where you just go and can't be killed. There are also lots of glitches, people getting up on crates/dumpsters and you can't kill them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on infected   Thoughts on infected Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:46 pm

Another example of a fine idea thoroughly ruined by exploitations and glitches.
Back to top Go down
WREG

WREG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on infected   Thoughts on infected Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:19 pm

That is a shame to hear. I was hoping to try it out tonight Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on infected   Thoughts on infected Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:28 pm

I might try it...at least just to see what it's about. I know if I got a MOAB it woulnd't be real though... I do have ALL DAY FRIDAY off so from 7:30am to 5:30pm, I will be on... I may bounce between ACR and Skyrim for some variety and I probably should take down the Christmas lights (weather and vacation have prevented me thus far).
Back to top Go down
Kamea6

Kamea6

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on infected   Thoughts on infected Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:12 pm

i played a match and once i got the concept of the game it was alright. i think it would be a great change of pace if we got a bunch of clannies in a match running around with knifes and strikers. the match is pretty short, so we could get in alot of games.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kamea61

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on infected   Thoughts on infected Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:21 pm

Some game types were fun but I dont think ill be playing much of it

I had a game of JUGG VS Striker what a freaken waist of KD

I went 2 & 27 and then was like thats just totally screwed up how can 1 guy with a striker take down a army of juggs Theres no way to win I emptied all 18 shots in the head of a jugg after throwing a nade and then c4 suiside and still didnt kill anyone the only kills I got was when I was a jugg and the first infected is a jugg so he at least had a chance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on infected   Thoughts on infected Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 8:08 pm

On another note, I have yet to lose a match of this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on infected   Thoughts on infected Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 8:17 pm

I tried it earlier it is fun since the lobbies are 20 ppl until we got on dome and a couple jerks blocked the stairs to the dome but besides that is is fun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on infected   Thoughts on infected Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 8:26 pm

It does water dos water down wins a bit when u have 17 guys win and 1 loose most matchs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on infected   Thoughts on infected Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 8:35 pm

I played this all day yesterday. It is fun for a couple of hours, but I imagine it would be a lot more with a party of clannies or friends. It may hurt your KDR but it will most certainly improve your win/loss ratio if you are hurting in that department. I lost like 2 games over the course of 4 or 5 hours yesterday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on infected   Thoughts on infected Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:50 am

Well this game mode is kind of crazy. It seems everyone likes to find spots where they cant be knifed. Seen a few get some moabs doing this. Easy xp in this mode tbh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on infected   Thoughts on infected Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:44 am

I played it, I hate the game. Everyone is standing onledges or buildings then you can not get them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on infected   Thoughts on infected Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:03 pm

I played a couple games last night I got in to a party and it was not ss fun as the morning. I guy kept me locked of the ladder on dome and there was mass boosting in all matchs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on infected   Thoughts on infected Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:53 pm

It figures, I played it a bunch on Sunday...it was decently entertaining. But the obscure places and the fact that when all you have is melee makes it infuriating!

On any map with knife only, you should atleast be given Scavenger and a Throwing Knife!

Bring back DZ and let the little kiddies play this in a private match!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on infected   Thoughts on infected Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:25 pm

I tried it for a couple games and it was not for me. I don't see why including this should have had any effect on the availability of Drop Zone, though. Is there some official reason why DZ was dropped?
Back to top Go down
WREG

WREG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on infected   Thoughts on infected Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:48 pm

I would rather play DZ than Infected. just my .02
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on infected   Thoughts on infected Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:49 pm

They said they only have so many spots for games. But where working on a solution to brig d.z back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on infected   Thoughts on infected Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:09 pm

about 5 of us ( clan mates ) were playing it with me hosting. And we actually had blast. But we were stting the game sup crazy like juggernaught and knives headshot only etc. We had a blast for about 3 hours or more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on infected   Thoughts on infected Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on infected
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next