Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Thoughts on infected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Thoughts on infected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Thoughts on infected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Thoughts on infected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Thoughts on infected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Thoughts on infected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Thoughts on infected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Thoughts on infected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Thoughts on infected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Thoughts on infected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Thoughts on infected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Thoughts on infected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Thoughts on infected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Thoughts on infected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Thoughts on infected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Thoughts on infected

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Thoughts on infected - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on infected   Thoughts on infected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:09 pm

about 5 of us ( clan mates ) were playing it with me hosting. And we actually had blast. But we were stting the game sup crazy like juggernaught and knives headshot only etc. We had a blast for about 3 hours or more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on infected   Thoughts on infected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:15 pm

This mode in public matches is f'ing lame, being equipped with only a knife is stupid and all everone does is get to high ground where they cannot be knifed....i.e. on top of the dome etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on infected   Thoughts on infected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:20 pm

Thats the point of the game though. Its what people called "Michael Myers" in the previous games. A pvt game based on the honor system.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on infected   Thoughts on infected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:24 pm

most teeenagers today cannot spell honor and that is all I have found playing that public game mode.....not for me
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on infected   Thoughts on infected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 4:20 pm

I find it fun as long as everyone is playing fair... the first week they gave you a throwing knive when the other. guys had strikers, they have taken this away and gave them SoH now so i look for them to start updating loadouts agan to keeo it more fun and fair... one more thing, some of those hard to reach spots have already been pached, you die if you get to them now lol found this out the hard way Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on infected   Thoughts on infected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 5:27 pm

MrScuggs wrote:
I played this all day yesterday. It is fun for a couple of hours, but I imagine it would be a lot more with a party of clannies or friends.

I'll be home tonight with the good Interweb connection. If anyone wants in send me a message we can give it a try in a privet match.

I know a few "lamppost" spot but if I set it up knifes only you would get a throwing knife too.

I'll be on late Sith if you want to join.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on infected   Thoughts on infected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 5:31 pm

I just played about 5 matches of Infected at lunch. The games seems kind of boring to me, every match was less than 3 minutes long and it was just sitting in corners until I get infected then hunt down the last few that are still alive. I won every match and most scores were 1500 plus. With the clan this may be fun but the games just seem to go so quick.

I guess you could really boost your W/L if you played this for a few days.
Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on infected   Thoughts on infected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 2:58 am

lol you didnt get those douche bags that find incredibly stupid out of the way places to get up on. like a fking lightpost or something stupid like that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on infected   Thoughts on infected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 7:09 am

For those that haven't seen or didn't notice yet, Drop Zone and Infected are both in the Community Playlist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on infected   Thoughts on infected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 8:49 am

Yea when I was playing yesterday some games had a Tknife, I had a few long shots with the Tknife.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on infected   Thoughts on infected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:48 am

jsavvy wrote:
I just played about 5 matches of Infected at lunch. The games seems kind of boring to me, every match was less than 3 minutes long and it was just sitting in corners until I get infected then hunt down the last few that are still alive. I won every match and most scores were 1500 plus. With the clan this may be fun but the games just seem to go so quick.

I guess you could really boost your W/L if you played this for a few days.

You clearly didnt get into to a lobby with the boosters hiding on ledges or buildings or a stick they found on a ground and jumped off a car then to a lampost then put thier stick on the lamppost and stood on it so no one could get at them so they could get thier precious moab.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on infected   Thoughts on infected - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on infected
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2