Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Infected team  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Infected team  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Infected team  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Infected team  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Infected team  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Infected team  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Infected team  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Infected team  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Infected team  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Infected team  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Infected team  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Infected team  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Infected team  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Infected team  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Infected team  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Infected team

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Infected team  Empty
PostSubject: Infected team    Infected team  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 2:19 pm

Anyone interested in playing infected with a team of 5 or six? I think with some coordinating we could dominate and defeat the infected while racking up a boatload of points. Not sure if I will be on tonight, work has been busy this week, but I will be on tomorrow night, monday and tuesday.
Back to top Go down

Infected team  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infected team    Infected team  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 2:44 pm

I'm down, i think we need to decide on rally points and strategy before we go into a lobby. I've only played it a few times but i just prestiged so it's a good way to level up.
Back to top Go down

Infected team  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infected team    Infected team  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 2:51 pm

I'm down for it
Back to top Go down

Infected team  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infected team    Infected team  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:51 pm

I'm game as well, never actually played it before but sounds intresting for sure
Back to top Go down

Infected team  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infected team    Infected team  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:30 pm

I'm down for it and have played a bit on a few of the maps. I just hate playing the ones where you get a sniper rifle. Not sure when I can get on but will do my best this long weekend I have. I've only got Eric & sixchase on my list so they'd have to find me. OB_Sic, I tried adding you but you're a popular guy.

Here's some places I think are good to hole up where throwing knives may not be as effective on the maps I've played on/or where I think would be good to try. I've played on Carbon, Bakarra, Resistance, Interchange, Dome, Hardhat, Mission, & Lockdown:

Bakarra = the building under construction along side the map connecting A & C (only 2 ways in/out with long sightlines plus a view out a third side from the second floor, would also consider the building by C that has a second floor that people snipe from facing the helicopter, also the 2nd floor building at the very far edge of the map between B/C

Resistance = the second floor cafe area overlooking C closer to the A flag or the area just underneath it and to the right (when heading from A to C and you go under the archway facing C...the alleyway tends to go back a little bit)

Carbon = near the C flag the alley like area to the right of the building if you are looking away from the B flag, the catwalk area in the middle of the map (though more open only three ways in/out with narrow lanes)

Interchange = the hollowed out building near C looking at the forklift

Seatown = the building people like to camp in that looks at A and is the corner of the map (not the tower), the building between A/C that has the ledge over the archways (the one they can climb up into with the dumpster...you can get on the ledge or this another roof area perpendicular to it)

Outpost = the bunker, or the hanger with the airplane

Lockdown = the long hallway overlooking B, the small room opposite the long hallway 2nd floor also overlooking B

Dome = the dome, the long hallway near B

Bootleg = the room between A/C near the shipping container, the room between B/C that people are always in

Hardhat = the room between the A ramp and the pipe to C

Underground = the subway tunnel underneath A

Mission = the 2nd floor of the building near A is what I have seen but no real good place on this map

I don't know of areas for Village, Downturn, & Fallen.
Back to top Go down

Infected team  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infected team    Infected team  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 6:19 pm

I'm in if I see any of you on!
Back to top Go down

Infected team  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infected team    Infected team  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 6:36 pm

Always down drof, will be working on cod4 but would come over to mw3 for an infected party.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Infected team  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infected team    Infected team  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infected team
Page 1 of 1