Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
New Patch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
New Patch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
New Patch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
New Patch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
New Patch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
New Patch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
New Patch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
New Patch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
New Patch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
New Patch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
New Patch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
New Patch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
New Patch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
New Patch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
New Patch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

New Patch

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

New Patch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Patch   New Patch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 4:59 pm

Stream_Man wrote:
What are the map exploits on dome?

I've gone prone and backed so far into corners no one could see me. Probably something much worse than that though. There was one guy I saw running around in the metal work holding up the dome. He was off the back of the platform, maybe that?

With good detection and good aim the T95 was a one trigger pull kill, kind of like a sniper rifle that you can't quickscope. Thanks IW, dicks.
Back to top Go down

New Patch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Patch   New Patch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 5:42 pm

How about instead of nerfing weapons, they actually increase the power on some of the underpowered ones. Hate that my one go to gun is going to be shooting marshmallows when I log on tonight.
Back to top Go down

New Patch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Patch   New Patch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 5:52 pm

What does the term NERF mean? Does it mean that the gun will shoot or have the damage like a Nerf gun?
Back to top Go down

New Patch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Patch   New Patch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 6:09 pm

Small orange foam projectiles with rubber tips shoot out. Very effective shooting down paper airplanes.

It means they are castrating the rapage that is akimbo FMGs. Turning down the range and damage most likely. Which sucks, because it was the absolute best thing to take out a Jugg almost instantly.
Back to top Go down

New Patch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Patch   New Patch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:49 pm

Well damn, there goes my KDR. Oh, wait...never mind...
Back to top Go down

New Patch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Patch   New Patch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:21 pm

I mostly use them in very close range...and I anticipate there being no change there...if so, I will switch to skorpions...saw a guy using them last night and they seemed about the same...until people complain and they nerf those as well...
Back to top Go down

New Patch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Patch   New Patch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:26 pm

fatbrowndog wrote:
Small orange foam projectiles with rubber tips shoot out. Very effective shooting down paper airplanes.

It means they are castrating the rapage that is akimbo FMGs. Turning down the range and damage most likely. Which sucks, because it was the absolute best thing to take out a Jugg almost instantly.

Predator lol. I played a match earlier and dropped one right on top of a guy who just got his. He was flipping out in the lobby after the match Laughing
Back to top Go down

New Patch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Patch   New Patch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 9:16 am

Bowling seems like a sniveling dickbag who's ready to appease whichever group of mantards whines the most. I'll admit the FMGs are overpowered, but they don't bother me that much. And the Type 95 kills me no more than any other gun.

What's next? My MP7? I'll bet it is, because it's a great gun. And the whiny bitches who get blown up by it will tweet their retarded asses off about it until it's as useful as a box of rocks.

What's the point of playing the goddamn game if every decent weapon is "rebalanced" because of a vocal minority of underaged assholes who probably didn't even spend their own money to buy the game?

Whatever. IW should just erase all weapons except the ACR, UMP, and SPAs and just be done with it.
Back to top Go down

New Patch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Patch   New Patch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 9:30 am

fucilli_jerry wrote:
Bowling seems like a sniveling dickbag who's ready to appease whichever group of mantards whines the most. I'll admit the FMGs are overpowered, but they don't bother me that much. And the Type 95 kills me no more than any other gun.

What's next? My MP7? I'll bet it is, because it's a great gun. And the whiny bitches who get blown up by it will tweet their retarded asses off about it until it's as useful as a box of rocks.

What's the point of playing the goddamn game if every decent weapon is "rebalanced" because of a vocal minority of underaged assholes who probably didn't even spend their own money to buy the game?

Whatever. IW should just erase all weapons except the ACR, UMP, and SPAs and just be done with it.

The thing about online gaming is this : If enough people whine about it, it will get nerfed.
Back to top Go down

New Patch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Patch   New Patch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 9:36 am

Look...nerf all the fucking guns just give us a proper In-Game Chat system
Back to top Go down

New Patch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Patch   New Patch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 9:43 am

Someone mentioned the T95 being unlocked early. I'm not picking on you, but if IW wants to nerf stuff based on that, what's the point of letting us unlock gear after prestiging? I've had the MP7 available since Level 4, and that isn't unlocked until level 74.

I find it funny that they go after assault rifles and machine pistols, but IW still refuses to address the most widely-criticized in-house problem of the FRANCHISE: quickscoping.

Yeah, let's penalize guys who run&gun with smg's and ar's, but practically memorialize glitchers who use sniper rifles like slug guns.

YEAH I'M PISSED! Fucking spent $60 on a game that still lags, spawns like shit, and now penalizes people who actually succeed with the recycled weapons they gave us!

Bowling and IW pander more than a politician in an election year.

Back to top Go down

New Patch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Patch   New Patch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 10:19 am

I didn't really think the Type 95 needed a nerfing. Yeah it's great at medium range, but up close, if you miss, you are pretty much dead which is why I just couldn't get into using it.

The FMGs I actually have no problem with them nerfing though. They are overpowered as when I've used them I've gone toe to toe against three guys and still came out alive. It really shouldn't work that way. And FBD, although it's awesome that they could take down a Jugg, that right there shows how overpowered they are that a very high killstreak can be taken out with one clip of a weapon.

Having said that, personally I haven't really had anything that really bothers me..including the FMGs. Even the quickscopers I'm usually able to overcome by getting behind them.

The biggest gripe I have is ironically being host. I don't know if it's just me, but I always get whatever this lag compensation stuff is when I am host. It sucks because I often play for about an hour before work and maybe because there are less people online I get selected as host way too often. Every single time, I just find that if I'm shooting at someone I go down and they don't. I really am tempted to downgrade my internet just so I don't get host anymore, how ridiculous!
Back to top Go down

New Patch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Patch   New Patch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 10:26 am

I used the akimbo FMG9's last night and they still have crazy accuracy at crazy range. The one thing I'm sad about is the fire-rate normalization of the CM901. It's pretty useless now compared to any other AR.
Back to top Go down

New Patch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Patch   New Patch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 10:37 am

Vassago187 wrote:
I used the akimbo FMG9's last night and they still have crazy accuracy at crazy range. The one thing I'm sad about is the fire-rate normalization of the CM901. It's pretty useless now compared to any other AR.

The CM901 is like the B.A.R from Waw. Fucking useless.
Back to top Go down

New Patch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Patch   New Patch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 10:41 am

CM901? WTF is with this gun? I cant make it work right. Slightly higher damage does not make up for the ROF and recoil issues this gun has. M4 is a far better weapon IMHO. I still use the M4 daily when I need a AR class. maybe they need to switch them in the unlock order.

There should be some kind of special Emblem for getting this gun to lvl 31. Maybe a crutch or a cast showing that you are a stud even if you play with a handicap.
Back to top Go down

New Patch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Patch   New Patch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 11:18 am

yeah i draw host a lot too and just last night it bit me again. Came around a corner in Hardhat, saw a guy not paying attention, sprayed him down DEAD-ON with my Mp7. For a half-second nothing happened, then a bunch of hit markers. Then he spit at me and I died.

It reminded me of a grenade hitting the trophy system. It was going on target, but just kinda....poof.

Not to beat a dead horse, but I FURY-quitted that match.

Ever since MW2's aftermath, it seems like the franchise is OBSESSED with evening out the odds via lag comp. I know MW2 had some, but it wasn't a game changer like Black Ops. At least with Black Ops, I figured out my traffic shaping and beat the system. I couldn't host a party, but I was kicking ass at the end.

Bowling figured out a way to get around traffic-shaping. I know, I've tried and it doesn't work anymore. I was at DSL levels in black ops and was beasting the last two weeks of that game. I've tried similar levels (around 150-250 kbps) and get nothing (except dropped matches).

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE CASUAL GAMER! NO CRY WILL GO UNHEARD!
Back to top Go down

New Patch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Patch   New Patch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 11:23 am

CerebusArdvark wrote:
I didn't really think the Type 95 needed a nerfing. Yeah it's great at medium range, but up close, if you miss, you are pretty much dead which is why I just couldn't get into using it.

The FMGs I actually have no problem with them nerfing though. They are overpowered as when I've used them I've gone toe to toe against three guys and still came out alive. It really shouldn't work that way. And FBD, although it's awesome that they could take down a Jugg, that right there shows how overpowered they are that a very high killstreak can be taken out with one clip of a weapon.

Having said that, personally I haven't really had anything that really bothers me..including the FMGs. Even the quickscopers I'm usually able to overcome by getting behind them.

The biggest gripe I have is ironically being host. I don't know if it's just me, but I always get whatever this lag compensation stuff is when I am host. It sucks because I often play for about an hour before work and maybe because there are less people online I get selected as host way too often. Every single time, I just find that if I'm shooting at someone I go down and they don't. I really am tempted to downgrade my internet just so I don't get host anymore, how ridiculous!

There was a point in a game last night where I went prone behind some boxes to avoid fire, I couldn't move. "prone not allowed". I was stuck. ended up getting shot so I watched the killcam and I was standing up lol
Back to top Go down

New Patch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Patch   New Patch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 11:28 am

I don't care if they rebalance the FMGs...It was ridiculous that they could hipfire to SMG range. And Aardvark is right about sawing down a Jugg. An 18 killstreak should be a bit tougher to kill that that. The CM901/BAR comparison is spot on. Might as well use the MK14. You could single shot faster than that POS. And I have to say I hardly ever get killed by a Type 95. I stink at using burst weapons, but if someone is good at them, great. That gun seemed no more overpowered than the G11 in Blops.

All of these patches are definitely the result of IW caving in to the noise made by quickscoping little weasels. They spend countless hours trying to make the game realistic and yet they continue to allow no scopes, quickscopes, hipfiring of sniper rifles. Anyone ever fire an M82A1 (Barrett 50)? I have, and there's no way in hell you're running anywhere with that thing, let alone hipfire it. It weighs over 30 pounds and is almost 60 inches long. Utter BS by IW.

And let's not forget the single biggest glitch in the game that is the knife lunge invincibility.

Keep up the good work Bowling. Make sure you patch important things next like the whiteness of the snow in Outpost, or the crackle of the fire in Resistance.

Back to top Go down

New Patch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Patch   New Patch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 11:42 am

Oh gawd... don't get me started on the knife lunge. If I pop a couple bullets into someone, the knife should disable them for half a second. I could swear that some people still have commando equipped.

I agree with the T95. Does not need a nerfing. MK14 is way better. Lets hope they don't nerf that next.

QS'ing doesn't bother me too much, but the no scope/hip firing of snipers do.
Back to top Go down

New Patch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Patch   New Patch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 12:00 pm

I'd like to see someone try to muster up the strength to make a killing lunge after they have a belly full of 4.6x30mm from my MP7.

It's a code flaw they have yet to fix from the original. They have had almost 5 years to fix it. At least there's no Commando Pro knife monkeys running the .45ACP with Tactical knife attachment like MW2. That was some serious bullsheet.
Back to top Go down

New Patch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Patch   New Patch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 12:34 pm

I won't be on until later tonight.....is the patch there now?
Back to top Go down

New Patch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Patch   New Patch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 12:48 pm

I really wish they would take 10 seconds to address the cumbersome methods of assembling lobbies. If they don't give us OPEN as an option, at the very least they need an equivalent of "Any room?" as a preset msg.

I use the CM901 in my AR class, with Kick on it it is very usable, a little more stable than the Ak47 and not quite as powerful. I like the sights on it.
Back to top Go down

New Patch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Patch   New Patch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 1:55 pm

I have one cm901 class that I like but now that the ROF with the undermouts is reduced again it's not as viable. sooooo slow! I like to use as many different weapons as possible but i have a hard time even justifying keeping it around. I do agree taht it's more than manageable with kick and irons but the ROF is it's weakness bad.
Back to top Go down

New Patch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Patch   New Patch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 2:33 pm

fatbrowndog wrote:
I'd like to see someone try to muster up the strength to make a killing lunge after they have a belly full of 4.6x30mm from my MP7.

It's a code flaw they have yet to fix from the original. They have had almost 5 years to fix it. At least there's no Commando Pro knife monkeys running the .45ACP with Tactical knife attachment like MW2. That was some serious bullsheet.

I'm already paranoid they're going to nerf my MP7 now. I love using this gun now, it took a few days to get used to it though.

But I'm sure the first noob with an ACR who squeals to Bowling will probably get a team of programmers working on a patch to make the MP7 about as accurate as matchlock with cardboard sights.
Back to top Go down

New Patch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Patch   New Patch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:41 pm

MP7 is an awesome gun. I doubt they'll nerf it because of the crazy low damage it does compared to the other SMG's. In fact, I think the PeePee with kick is pretty close to the MP7's accuracy with better irons sights, more damage, and less muzzle flash.

I still prefer the MP7 to the PeePee though, even though I usually run 2 attachments with it (RDS and silencer).
Back to top Go down

New Patch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Patch   New Patch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:47 pm

I too love the MP7. But last night i started playing with the PP90. wow. I unlocked rapid fire with kick and it's unstoppable!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Patch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Patch   New Patch - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Patch
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next