Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Kino Der Toten Strategy Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Kino Der Toten Strategy Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Kino Der Toten Strategy Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Kino Der Toten Strategy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Kino Der Toten Strategy Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Kino Der Toten Strategy Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Kino Der Toten Strategy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Kino Der Toten Strategy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Kino Der Toten Strategy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Kino Der Toten Strategy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Kino Der Toten Strategy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Kino Der Toten Strategy Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Kino Der Toten Strategy Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Kino Der Toten Strategy Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Kino Der Toten Strategy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Kino Der Toten Strategy

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kino Der Toten Strategy Empty
PostSubject: Kino Der Toten Strategy   Kino Der Toten Strategy Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:34 pm

Kino Der Toten

This is my strategy guide for Kino Der Toten. Using this method you can get to round 20+ pretty easy and, in theory, it will work forever if you have the time. Round 20+ can take over 2 hours so I usually don’t make it much further than 23 or so since it starts getting late. This is going to be a four player strategy but it works for solo, two or three players as well.

Rounds 1-3:

In round one, just knife the zombies. Everybody run right to a window but don’t kill any zombies until they break through. If you don’t run to your window then zombies might not spawn and come at your window so get there asap. Let your zombies in and then knife them. Leave the last zombie alive and let it down all but one player as this will increase the chances of getting power ups (max ammo/2x) in the next few rounds. It only takes one knife to kill them in round one.

Do the same in round two. Knife them once at the window but don’t kill them yet. Let them in so you have a chance to get power-ups. Knife the second time to kill them after they have broken through and come inside the room. It is best to save the ammo for round three right now by just knifing the zombies unless you have gotten a max ammo.

Round three is usually moving round. If you haven’t gotten a max ammo then this round can be tricky (a little) because you don’t have much ammo and the zombies are hard to kill with the pistol. So, be ready to move. Everybody needs to have over 1,000 pts at the end of this round and two people need to have 2,000 pts to move. This shouldn’t be a problem though.

Everybody go back and guard their window. Shoot the zombies while they break in and as soon as they tear down the last board, toss a grenade at the base of your window and back up. Usually this is moving time (before the round is actually over).

Everybody runs upstairs and the person with the second most points opens the first door (750 pts). The person with the most points opens the second door. Go down the stairs into the MP40 room and buy the MP40 (1,000 pts). If you found the box in the first room you opened or the MP40 room then great……but don’t buy it until after you have bought a for sure gun (the MP40). Go back and kill the zombies now. Use your pistol if you can to maximize points. When the round ends, you will start camping the MP40 room so everybody be downstairs in the MP40 room when the round ends.

Rounds 4-7

When round 4 begins, everybody should be downstairs in the MP40 room. It is time to get organized now though. Your best 2 best players go upstairs AFTER the round has begun. If they go up before then the 2 downstairs will get very few zombies and everybody needs points or else trouble will surely come after you move from here.

Do not open the door to the dressing room yet. Wait until round 7 to open any more doors. There are two windows downstairs in the MP40 room. One player takes each window (your two weakest players). Your stronger players go upstairs now. One of them guards the window upstairs and one shoots the zombies coming down the staircase as they come through the door to the MP40 room. The person guarding the upstairs window helps handle the zombies flooding in down the stairwell.

This system works well and generates tons of points for the top player who is guarding the stairwell. However, the players down below may be struggling to gather their needed points. Towards the end of the round, have the player with the fewest points come up and finish off any remaining zombies to help them build points.

You continue doing this until round 7. Somewhere between rounds 5-7, you will get hellhounds. All four players camp at the door to dressing room (BE CAREFUL TO NOT OPEN IT WHILE RELOADING). Dogs are easy if you all just huddle there together.

It is very important that everybody have 3,450 pts (2,500 for Jugg and 950 for the box) or more when you move. One person with 8,000 while everybody else has 2,000 is not good at all. Try to share the points as best you can by letting players with few pts get the final kills in each round.

Get a crawler at the end of round 7 and get ready to move.

Rounds 8-12

Okay, if you made it this far then you are pretty set because it is actually about to get “easier.” Well, at least for a while anyway. Have the player with the most money open the dressing room door and then whoever has the most money (after opening that door as it may be the same player) needs to open the door to the stage. Go cut the power on and everybody go buy juggernog. Jug before weapon box…..trust me. You probably have access to the mystery box now so give it a whirl too. You really only want “good” weapons out of this thing so don’t take any crap out of it as it tends to keep giving weapons that people take. A good weapon is any automatic AR (Galil, Commando, Aug, ect) or LMG (RPK/HK) or of course the Ray Gun, Thunder Gun or Monkey Bombs. Keep your MP40 as it is your points gun from here on out.

Everybody now has Jug plus a decent gun for gathering pts (MP40) and hopefully a couple of you got something reasonable out of the box.

So get ready to start the loop. This is a half loop of the map and it is what you will do the rest of the game. You will start either just on the front of the stage or right in front of it down below. Let the zombies start spawning, you want them to spawn in and around the stage. Concentrate on shooting the ones on the path to the lobby. DON’T WAIT HERE LONG. After they are breaking in pretty good then start WALKING towards the lobby. DO NOT START KILLING THEM.

You want to get a train of zombies behind you as this is where you can really generate points by shooting into the train. The next few rounds are all about building points for everybody which means no killing all the zombies with Ray Guns/RPKs and what not. Just walk a loop around the map (everybody stay right together) and dodge around the zombies (that’s why you bought Jugg first). Once you have all the zombies in a train behind you then you all pull out your MP40s and start pumping bullets into the train at a couple of spots around the map.

The Lobby looking back into the theater is the best spot as they have to line up single file to get through that little doorway. Don’t overkill. If you kill too many zombies at once then they start spawning all in front of you again. Be patient. Build points. You want them grouped up in a nice train.

Build your pts back up to over 3,500 and NEVER, EVER let them go below that again. Do not run to the box after every round. Reserve 3,500 pts at all times from here forward. 3,500 pts will allow you to buy Jugg and an MP40 if you do go down later on and can’t be revived. With those two things you can make it back to full strength after a few rounds. Without them, you will begin an endless cycle of spectating. Everybody just use the MP40 and buy ammo off the wall(when needed) as you do the loop cause you walk past it every single lap.

Rounds 12-30

You change it up a little now. You start each round with all four of you in the teleporter (make sure it is linked). Just shoot from there until the zombies start closing in and then teleport. This will put all the zombies on the map in the theater. Lots of people like to grenade and then buy more grenades and keep tossing grenades out the window here. Me, I’d rather just get the train formed here and then start pounding them for points when you teleport to the lobby. Toss a couple of grenades for crawlers but don’t kill them on a large scale b/c you’ll start your loop and then have zombies all in front of you which causes problems.

Remember to walk, don’t run. You will want to sprint through the dressing room sometimes if they are spawing in front of you cause it is easy to get trapped in there. Put the guy with the Thundergun/Ray Gun up front so he can clear out problem areas. Focus on using the MP40 (as a group) to pump lead into the train and build tons of points for more perks.

Best perks are Jugg, Speed Cola, Quick Revive, Mule Kick (in that order). Always keep your MP40. If you have a decent weapon and over 12,000 pts then you can buy Mule Kick and then hit the box to try for a Ray Gun/Thunder Gun. Just keep your MP40 as it is your money maker.

The loop:

Start on or right in front of the Stage (in teleporter in later rounds).

Walk up the path to the Lobby. (good spot to shoot the train here from the teleporter pad)

Take a left and go up the stairs.

Go though the door into the room with the PM63. (there is a good trap here for later rounds like 30+)

Continue along into the room with Mule Kick.

Go down the stairs (to the right side) and walk past the MP40 (buy ammo if needed).

Go through the dressing room(stay to the right) and then onto the stage and restart the loop. (you can stop on the path to the lobby to shoot the train too)

Remember to work together and STAY TOGETHER. Eventually, you can open all the doors on the map. Don’t worry about rebuilding window as it is actually easier if you don’t because they don’t herd up in front of you as you do the loop. If 3 or 4 zombies break through a window together then you can find yourself stuck in a mess.

You are really looking for Ray Guns/Thunderguns, really just a Thundergun out of the box once you hit round 30+ or so. The rest of it is just about pts as the weapons are pretty ineffective against the zombies.

Do not pack a punch a Ray Gun or Thundergun until it is basically out of ammo. Pack a punching them refills the ammo in them (doubles the Thundergun ammo). Pack a punch the rest just for kicks and giggles but they aren’t really worth it long term.

Remember to be patient and build pts together as a group using the MP40.

Camp dog rounds together if a couple of you have Ray Gun/Thundergun since you get a max ammo to end the round. Let the guys with the big guns protect everybody.

Rounds 30+

In the late, late rounds…..the only effective weapons vs. the zombies are the traps and the thundergun. Use the mp40 to build up pts to activate traps and to gather pts to try the box hoping for a thundergun. You just do the normal loop but you hit traps after you have the train formed. Be careful because the traps will kill lots of zombies and that means massive zombie spawning in front of you. Ha ha.

Good luck.
Kino Der Toten Strategy Kino-der-Toten-Map-Online-2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kino Der Toten Strategy   Kino Der Toten Strategy Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 12:35 am

+1 just for typing all this and good info, i do miss some zombies on Kino
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kino Der Toten Strategy   Kino Der Toten Strategy Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:22 pm

I'm going to add a little to this strategy.

First.....the Bowie Knife. The bowie knife rocks!!!!

Lately I buy that sucker at the first chance. It is a one knife kill to all zombies until round 11. At round 11 it becomes a two knife kill to regular zombies but remains a one knife kill on gassers until round 15ish. I've been skipping the box until round 10 or so lately due to only needing the MP40/Bowie combo until then.

I've also been changing up my perks. Double Tap has become one of my favorites when I get past round 17. It really rocks once you get past round 20. The higher you go the better it is. I like to use a double tapped MP40 as a pts gun in later rounds. When you combine the MP40 with Speed Cola and Double Tap then you can empty the entire MP40 on each loop I described above. This works great past round 25 for gathering tons of points without killing hardly any zombies. Try it out if you haven't.

I try to go for a set-up like this......

Thundergun
MP40
Monkeys
Bowie Knife
Jugg
Speed Cola
Double Tap
Quick Revive (revive yourself in single player or your teamates fast with the help of monkeys on multi player)

Once I get to round 20 or so then I just look to build pts and hit the box over and over until I get this set up above.

Traps. I love some traps for round 25+ lately. It makes everything crazy when you start setting off traps everywhere.

Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: Kino Der Toten Strategy   Kino Der Toten Strategy Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:55 am

Ive been trying to use this guide to help me kill some of these ass holes but i just suck! I just started playing zombies and blops altogether but im loveing the zombies! Its a nice break from MW3. If you still play ever send me a msg when your on, id like to play with a pro to try and understand what im doin rong lol

Not that your not a pro Tyden since im sure you will read this lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kino Der Toten Strategy   Kino Der Toten Strategy Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 3:04 pm

this works well on any map really..as long as you have room to build a rape train up...and don't get stuck or trap yourself in a corner...20+ should be an easy feat,

Delta you just have to work on your juking skills, and running laps don't stop to lolli-gag-

If a few zombies are in front of you and the train behind you is getting to close to stop...just fake right for a 4 or 5 steps then do a half-moon around the incoming zombies...
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: Kino Der Toten Strategy   Kino Der Toten Strategy Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 3:17 pm

Yea you make sound as easy as you make it look lol im getting better but those ass holes always trap me! But yea you too eyeronik, anytime you need a scrub to play with hit me up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kino Der Toten Strategy   Kino Der Toten Strategy Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 3:37 pm

If you have players that cant run the loop real well or just for fun you can also post 3 players in the room upstairs from the alley (2 at door and 1 on the windows) open all doors except the one door on stage to the room with the other 3 players. The last player runs a circle on the stage but dont jump off the stage it is a tight circle but more fun most zombies will go to the stage if ammo is needed do not shoot any zombies and run off the stage to the first room and run the loop to the mp40 room reload and go to stage and repeat. It is important to call out when killing zombies in large numbers because in turn they will respawn in large numbers so give a heads up to the other players to watch out. This will work into the late 20's then the standard loop is needed because you cant hold the room anymore. At the end of each roud when all the walkers are dead you can switch up on the stage to gain more points. It is nice to do so everyone does not have to run for three hours and you can get a break in the room for a round or two. If the stage is too hard for you to run because it is small you can run the reload rout but dont go towards the alley always go towards the mp40 room in either direction via the coat room or the starting room. Stage is hectic but a blast!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kino Der Toten Strategy   Kino Der Toten Strategy Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 5:54 pm

DELTAxDOG wrote:
Ive been trying to use this guide to help me kill some of these ass holes but i just suck! I just started playing zombies and blops altogether but im loveing the zombies! Its a nice break from MW3. If you still play ever send me a msg when your on, id like to play with a pro to try and understand what im doin rong lol

Not that your not a pro Tyden since im sure you will read this lol

I still play zombies on Kino all the time.

I'm mostly playing on the PS3 lately though.

If you are going to be around tonight then I'll look in and see if you are online on the xbox.

We can do a few laps around the map and "survive endless waves of the undead."

Zombies is so much fun. It is just pure mindless stress relieving killin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kino Der Toten Strategy   Kino Der Toten Strategy Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 5:48 pm

Zombies is all about running trains. Once you can loop them up its not too bad. Early rounds pistol is great for points. Pistol Bowie and Jugg are fine until 10 or 11, just put a clip or two into each one then stab. If you don't have Jugg and get hit while meleeing, back away, dont try to stab again. The first rifle is great for points with the knife. Instead of saving ammo early I like to let them in and put 5-6 rounds into their legs (round 1, 1 clip R2, 1.5 clips R3, 2 clips R4 etc) before I knife them, maximize the point return. If no max ammo pops up and I run out of ammo I will buy the rifle and use one less than the round and knife, ie if round 4 then 3 shots from rifle and then knife. If you can get 2X and max ammo you can rack points quickly with the pistol. I usually don't hit the box until after round 10. The Bowie is great for clearing crawlers to save ammo and just great in general. Main thing is once you start running trains its just a matter of available time in terms of how far you go. I use FightingOkra75's Kino strategy with some small differences and its no problem except for time. Solo 49 and just got tired. Hope they keep it up on the next edition of BLOPS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kino Der Toten Strategy   Kino Der Toten Strategy Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 6:04 pm

I will check xbox in about an hour, 6pm CST roughly, to see if anybody wants to kill some zombies.

Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: Kino Der Toten Strategy   Kino Der Toten Strategy Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 6:16 pm

I will be up for it! Added you to my F/L so just jump on in when you get online.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kino Der Toten Strategy   Kino Der Toten Strategy Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 3:55 pm

Did some zombies last night with Delta.

I had a blast. Delta carried us to round 21. Ha ha.

I kept going down but he kept on keeping on.

I'll look around on the xbox again this evening if anybody else might be interested in playing for a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kino Der Toten Strategy   Kino Der Toten Strategy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kino Der Toten Strategy
Page 1 of 1