Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
5 person vs 6 person lobbies Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
5 person vs 6 person lobbies Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
5 person vs 6 person lobbies Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
5 person vs 6 person lobbies Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
5 person vs 6 person lobbies Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
5 person vs 6 person lobbies Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
5 person vs 6 person lobbies Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
5 person vs 6 person lobbies Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
5 person vs 6 person lobbies Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
5 person vs 6 person lobbies Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
5 person vs 6 person lobbies Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
5 person vs 6 person lobbies Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
5 person vs 6 person lobbies Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
5 person vs 6 person lobbies Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
5 person vs 6 person lobbies Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

5 person vs 6 person lobbies

Go down 
AuthorMessage

5 person vs 6 person lobbies Empty
PostSubject: 5 person vs 6 person lobbies   5 person vs 6 person lobbies Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 9:42 am

I personally think until they get matchmaking it would be best to run 5 person teams. I've noticed that the match making system on mw3 can easily get 9 people in a lobby without a problem its just getting past that. I was playing with Savvy most of my time yesterday and I left the first one just so the team could get a damn game going. 6 person team are averaging what a game every half hour? Thats lame.
Back to top Go down
Ogbunabali

Ogbunabali

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: 5 person vs 6 person lobbies   5 person vs 6 person lobbies Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 9:45 am

We had 5 ppl last night and nearly every game it was us 5 vs 6. We still kicked butt but it was harder. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5 person vs 6 person lobbies   5 person vs 6 person lobbies Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 9:58 am

Last night hasd some matches where 6 man team was in almost instantly. Then had some waits with 5 man matches.

I think it is a location issue before it is a man issue. Get a 5 man that is spread out across the country like last night Viscious in Maine and Cerebus in CA you have a difficult matchmaking situation. Even with Anderson as party leader (KC) we still had probelms.

The good news is the lag was not horrid unplayable horrid. Not spectacular, save one match where the other clan was speaking a central american language. I have never seen the striker do that on Interchange and the FMG Akimbo. It was the terrible combination of Lag and a good opposing team that led to a match where we took some lumps hard.

Long story short, I am not an internet tube expert, so who knows. I wish we had access to the guy who writes the code that determines matchmaking and an map of the paths of least resistance with the internet. I can play with someone 700 miles away and the connection is fine and then play with someone 100 miles away and the connection is garbage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5 person vs 6 person lobbies   5 person vs 6 person lobbies Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 10:11 am

Ironically that beatdown we got on Interchange was right *after* we switched and I was the party leader.

We got into another lobby after that with no issues though and even the one on Interchange was at least quick to find a lobby. Before that though, for whatever weird reason with MisterAnderson as party leader it just kept searching.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5 person vs 6 person lobbies   5 person vs 6 person lobbies Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:51 pm

Winicott1001 wrote:
Last night hasd some matches where 6 man team was in almost instantly. Then had some waits with 5 man matches.

I think it is a location issue before it is a man issue. Get a 5 man that is spread out across the country like last night Viscious in Maine and Cerebus in CA you have a difficult matchmaking situation. Even with Anderson as party leader (KC) we still had probelms.

The good news is the lag was not horrid unplayable horrid. Not spectacular, save one match where the other clan was speaking a central american language. I have never seen the striker do that on Interchange and the FMG Akimbo. It was the terrible combination of Lag and a good opposing team that led to a match where we took some lumps hard.

Long story short, I am not an internet tube expert, so who knows. I wish we had access to the guy who writes the code that determines matchmaking and an map of the paths of least resistance with the internet. I can play with someone 700 miles away and the connection is fine and then play with someone 100 miles away and the connection is garbage.

It's so random with 6. One time we instantly get a full lobby. Next time, wait...wait...wait.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5 person vs 6 person lobbies   5 person vs 6 person lobbies Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 4:22 pm

SoonerChris wrote:
Winicott1001 wrote:

It's so random with 6. One time we instantly get a full lobby. Next time, wait...wait...wait.

That is my experience too Sooner.......some days you get right in with 6 some days its nothing but waiting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5 person vs 6 person lobbies   5 person vs 6 person lobbies Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 4:35 pm

When I lived in Illinois, I would always be picked to host parties due to being centrally located. You also have to take into account the party host's ISP.

I used to use: www.speedtest.net to test my connection speed to various clan members. Find the an acceptable speed and agree that person would be party host. It's geeky, but we never lagged out of matches.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5 person vs 6 person lobbies   5 person vs 6 person lobbies Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 5:05 pm

Tube: we have a link to that site around here some where. usually it was to brag abotu how strong our internet tubes were. Using for somethign useful? Hmm you may be on to something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5 person vs 6 person lobbies   5 person vs 6 person lobbies Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 5:29 pm

sgt tube socks wrote:
When I lived in Illinois, I would always be picked to host parties due to being centrally located. You also have to take into account the party host's ISP.

I used to use: www.speedtest.net to test my connection speed to various clan members. Find the an acceptable speed and agree that person would be party host. It's geeky, but we never lagged out of matches.

Maybe I should start being the lead then. I am centrally located in Oklahoma AND have a 50Mbps connection that usually runs around 40Mbps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5 person vs 6 person lobbies   5 person vs 6 person lobbies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

5 person vs 6 person lobbies
Page 1 of 1