Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Quickscoping lobbies Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Quickscoping lobbies Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Quickscoping lobbies Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Quickscoping lobbies Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Quickscoping lobbies Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Quickscoping lobbies Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Quickscoping lobbies Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Quickscoping lobbies Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Quickscoping lobbies Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Quickscoping lobbies Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Quickscoping lobbies Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Quickscoping lobbies Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Quickscoping lobbies Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Quickscoping lobbies Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Quickscoping lobbies Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Quickscoping lobbies

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Quickscoping lobbies Empty
PostSubject: Quickscoping lobbies   Quickscoping lobbies Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 2:36 pm

Although I feel like I might be done playing multiplayer for awhile, I do have to admit I find a satisfaction when getting a quickscope or sniper kill. Usually I would go about 5 and 25 or so.

So I think I might get on later and split screen with some quickscoping target practice. If anyone wants to join, just pop in. I haven't used split screen yet but it might be fun for no-pressure quickscoping
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quickscoping lobbies   Quickscoping lobbies Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 2:40 pm

I usually don't do it when playing with clannies but I used to love to snipe in MW2 and have found it again in MW3. I am not very good with quickscoping but controlling an area in dom or demo its great fun. Slight of hand, quickdraw with the first bolt action sniper rifle is fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quickscoping lobbies   Quickscoping lobbies Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 3:12 pm

Is there an advantage to the bolt action vs. the others?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quickscoping lobbies   Quickscoping lobbies Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 3:32 pm

Send an invite if you see me.....I'll give the snipes a go in private lobbies..

Last edited by SN0WR1DER on Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quickscoping lobbies   Quickscoping lobbies Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 3:40 pm

gorilla5454 wrote:
Is there an advantage to the bolt action vs. the others?

slightly more accurate i believe, not really a game-breaker though. More like a personal preference for some.

The MSR is the last one unlocked, that one has a real quick bolt action and just as deadly as the barrett. I'll be working on that one i think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quickscoping lobbies   Quickscoping lobbies Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 3:44 pm

If you use the barret and the bolt in the same match the bolt gun seems to comes up a lot quicker, add quickdraw and SOH and and its even quicker to bring up and switch to a side arm. That is also at the expense of being seen not running blind eye and asassin. I have just unlocked the last sniper rifle and have yet to try it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quickscoping lobbies   Quickscoping lobbies Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:04 pm

Me too...I would be up for playing some private matches. Tried a non clan match earlier today and went 6-10 using overkill with sniper and ACR on Bakarra. Had a few good kills but am too slow with it overall. Practice Practice!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quickscoping lobbies   Quickscoping lobbies Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:25 pm

I didn't find the MSR (last rifle) any better than the Barret or L118.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: Quickscoping lobbies   Quickscoping lobbies Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:25 pm

I'm down for a QS lobby tonight
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: Quickscoping lobbies   Quickscoping lobbies Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 5:42 pm

would like to get in on this action too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quickscoping lobbies   Quickscoping lobbies Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:04 pm

Can I use throwing knives? I'm getrting good with them.Please please pretty please... Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: Quickscoping lobbies   Quickscoping lobbies Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm

FiremanLFD525 wrote:
Can I use throwing knives? I'm getrting good with them.Please please pretty please... Very Happy .

At least someone is. I have like 40 kills with them, but they have been all up close and personal and mostly from the back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: Quickscoping lobbies   Quickscoping lobbies Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 3:54 am

agreed i think i have like one kill, switched to semtex but will probably start giving them another chance, just frustrating that to me the tomahawk was WAY better!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quickscoping lobbies   Quickscoping lobbies Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 7:40 am

Give them a chance, Bird.I learn to not get frustrated with them.They will travel farther than you think.Did anyone get a QS lobby going last night?How were results?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quickscoping lobbies   Quickscoping lobbies Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 1:55 pm

I discovered that I am the worst quickscoper in history, and furthermore, have no business behind a sniper rifle ever again.

IW might ban me from using them ever again i was so bad. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quickscoping lobbies   Quickscoping lobbies Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 2:02 pm

I used a sniper rifle in a couple of games last night and actually got some fan mail. From someone with sniper in his nametag read "sniper wannabe". I love it. yea he did better than I did and I am not a quickscoper by any means but I had some caps and a +KDR so I was happy. For me its just something different. Sniping in BLOPS was painfull for me, loved it in MW2 and have found it again in #3. I am much better run-n-gun with an smg but I just really love picking someone off on the other side of the map.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quickscoping lobbies   Quickscoping lobbies Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 2:15 pm

Now that Second Chance is gone, and noob tubes have been nerfed, quickscoping is the only thing I have left to bitch about! (well, other than dom spawns...) I did run into my first last stand user last night. Annoying, but certainly no where near as bad as SC.

I am more upset with myself than the guy scoping. I just feel stupid when I get sniped more than once by the same guy. Must....resist...urge...to revenge kill....snipers...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quickscoping lobbies   Quickscoping lobbies Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 2:28 pm

You gotta kinda feel sorry for the guy in last stand as he has already died several times in a row, but I will still try to finish him off with a flash bang:D . I actually got killed by a guy with the explosive vest the other day, 6 deathstreak and I end up running up to him and blow up, not cool, but still made me laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quickscoping lobbies   Quickscoping lobbies Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 12:00 am

havent seen that yet fishboy, that would almost be laughable but the final stand deathstreak is a thorn in my side!

@FBD i find myself struggling with these demons as well, just make an effort to avoid that area of the map or flank around behind them, and if they are camping just let them sit in that building and not have a "fatbrowndog" to shoot at! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quickscoping lobbies   Quickscoping lobbies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quickscoping lobbies
Page 1 of 1