Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
2 ideas that would completely balance the stupidity that is quickscoping in BO2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
2 ideas that would completely balance the stupidity that is quickscoping in BO2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
2 ideas that would completely balance the stupidity that is quickscoping in BO2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
2 ideas that would completely balance the stupidity that is quickscoping in BO2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
2 ideas that would completely balance the stupidity that is quickscoping in BO2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
2 ideas that would completely balance the stupidity that is quickscoping in BO2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
2 ideas that would completely balance the stupidity that is quickscoping in BO2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
2 ideas that would completely balance the stupidity that is quickscoping in BO2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
2 ideas that would completely balance the stupidity that is quickscoping in BO2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
2 ideas that would completely balance the stupidity that is quickscoping in BO2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
2 ideas that would completely balance the stupidity that is quickscoping in BO2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
2 ideas that would completely balance the stupidity that is quickscoping in BO2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
2 ideas that would completely balance the stupidity that is quickscoping in BO2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
2 ideas that would completely balance the stupidity that is quickscoping in BO2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
2 ideas that would completely balance the stupidity that is quickscoping in BO2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

2 ideas that would completely balance the stupidity that is quickscoping in BO2

Go down 
+9
DeathByAK
bluehound000
YellowGeeHawd
TheCanisDirus
Dirty Koi
Maverick9227
BlackDeath
Repo_Dog
deadmyt
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
deadmyt

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

2 ideas that would completely balance the stupidity that is quickscoping in BO2 Empty
PostSubject: 2 ideas that would completely balance the stupidity that is quickscoping in BO2   2 ideas that would completely balance the stupidity that is quickscoping in BO2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 2:33 pm

1.Greatly reduce aim assist on the sniper rifles.

2. Greatly increase the flinch on the sniper rifles. I sniper aiming at the chest shouldn't land a headshot when he is being shot at. The gun should be aiming at the sky if a sniper is taking damage.

There you go. A sniper would have to make that first bullet count or he would be F'd. Unfortunately quickscoping is here to stay, but if that is the case it should be balanced which clearly it is not in this game. It's a shame because Treyarch nailed the sniper rifles in BO1.
Back to top Go down
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 109

2 ideas that would completely balance the stupidity that is quickscoping in BO2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 ideas that would completely balance the stupidity that is quickscoping in BO2   2 ideas that would completely balance the stupidity that is quickscoping in BO2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 2:49 pm

q scoping and cod same o same o is just another reason not buy cod ghost !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 ideas that would completely balance the stupidity that is quickscoping in BO2   2 ideas that would completely balance the stupidity that is quickscoping in BO2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 10:04 pm

I agree. BO1 snipers were better balanced. I still didn't use much though, especially with no overkill and weaker pistols.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 ideas that would completely balance the stupidity that is quickscoping in BO2   2 ideas that would completely balance the stupidity that is quickscoping in BO2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 11:10 pm

No ads when cycling the bolt, no semi-auto snipers.
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: 2 ideas that would completely balance the stupidity that is quickscoping in BO2   2 ideas that would completely balance the stupidity that is quickscoping in BO2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 11:21 am

Repo_Dog wrote:
q scoping and cod same o same o is just another  reason not buy cod ghost !

ding ding ding
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: 2 ideas that would completely balance the stupidity that is quickscoping in BO2   2 ideas that would completely balance the stupidity that is quickscoping in BO2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 11:26 am

flinch and recoil should be increased for all sniper rifles

quickscoping is fucking stupid and a bi product of a antiquated game engine. even if it could be fixed it won't be because the pre pubescent COD fanboi's would lose their 2" hard on's over it.. and we all know vahnderhaar is all about lil boy chub lol! 
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

PostSubject: Re: 2 ideas that would completely balance the stupidity that is quickscoping in BO2   2 ideas that would completely balance the stupidity that is quickscoping in BO2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 11:55 am

hell my kid even canceled his ghost preorder yesterday done with cod !
order killzone and destiny !
Back to top Go down
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

PostSubject: Re: 2 ideas that would completely balance the stupidity that is quickscoping in BO2   2 ideas that would completely balance the stupidity that is quickscoping in BO2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 5:58 pm

Run it like battlefield. An attachment to cycle the bolt in ADS. Then take away all AIM ASSIST. Finally add bullet drop and OHK for headshot only.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Maverick92271?feature=mhee
Dirty Koi

Dirty Koi

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 12

PostSubject: Re: 2 ideas that would completely balance the stupidity that is quickscoping in BO2   2 ideas that would completely balance the stupidity that is quickscoping in BO2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 6:28 pm

Quickscoping has been around for years, sure it's annoying. But it's not dead man's hand. I think shot guns are worse and more annoying.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TattooedKoi?feature=mhee
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 56

PostSubject: Re: 2 ideas that would completely balance the stupidity that is quickscoping in BO2   2 ideas that would completely balance the stupidity that is quickscoping in BO2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 6:31 pm

Maverick9227 wrote:
Run it like battlefield. An attachment to cycle the bolt in ADS. Then take away all AIM ASSIST. Finally add bullet drop and OHK for headshot only.
THIS!!!!!! Bullet drop... much longer ADS or sway as your ADS so your accuracy is in shit hipfire until it steadies a full second and a half after looking in the scope.

Even the "Best" QS'ers wouldn't be able to run and gun anymore... they'd have to actually think and plan... ya know... like a sniper haha.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Koi

Dirty Koi

PostSubject: Re: 2 ideas that would completely balance the stupidity that is quickscoping in BO2   2 ideas that would completely balance the stupidity that is quickscoping in BO2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 8:55 pm

let us all remember that this is just a game and not a real life war simulator. I'm sure you BF guys have plenty of WTF moments.
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: 2 ideas that would completely balance the stupidity that is quickscoping in BO2   2 ideas that would completely balance the stupidity that is quickscoping in BO2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 8:50 am

^^^You're right, but even still... QS'ing is a problem that should be fixed for simple balance issues. 

3Arch spends so much time tweaking all other weapons.. nerfing... buffing... they should really address the snipers.  QS'ing isn't a "thing"... sniping is just broken in COD.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Koi

Dirty Koi

PostSubject: Re: 2 ideas that would completely balance the stupidity that is quickscoping in BO2   2 ideas that would completely balance the stupidity that is quickscoping in BO2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 10:06 am

It takes time and a lot of practice to be good at sniping. I'd much rather get quickscoped than shot by some guy running around with the R870 with long barrel and laser sight. Now that cheap, IMO.
Back to top Go down
YellowGeeHawd

YellowGeeHawd

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 34

PostSubject: Re: 2 ideas that would completely balance the stupidity that is quickscoping in BO2   2 ideas that would completely balance the stupidity that is quickscoping in BO2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 3:56 pm

Well I'm glad to see we are still beating this till it's glue.

Last edited by YellowGeeHawd on Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bluehound000

bluehound000

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: 2 ideas that would completely balance the stupidity that is quickscoping in BO2   2 ideas that would completely balance the stupidity that is quickscoping in BO2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 4:15 pm

YellowGeeHawd wrote:
Well I'm glad to see what we are still beating this till it's glue.

+1

Reach-a-round incoming
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2jYqvIwfMp5exPh0sYjnGQ
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

PostSubject: Re: 2 ideas that would completely balance the stupidity that is quickscoping in BO2   2 ideas that would completely balance the stupidity that is quickscoping in BO2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 7:19 pm

It is not going any where in cod to many douses that like it !
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: 2 ideas that would completely balance the stupidity that is quickscoping in BO2   2 ideas that would completely balance the stupidity that is quickscoping in BO2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 7:35 am

YellowGeeHawd wrote:
Well I'm glad to see we are still beating this till it's glue.

It's what we do here! 

C'mon... some people are still thinking about actually buying an Xbox One! (JK guys - don't string me up)
Back to top Go down
DeathByAK

DeathByAK

PostSubject: Re: 2 ideas that would completely balance the stupidity that is quickscoping in BO2   2 ideas that would completely balance the stupidity that is quickscoping in BO2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 11:23 am

gun fer hire wrote:
much longer ADS or sway as your ADS so your accuracy is in shit hipfire until it steadies a full second and a half after looking in the scope.  

Even the "Best" QS'ers wouldn't be able to run and gun anymore... they'd have to actually think and plan... ya know... like a sniper haha.

Then you'd just bitch about them 'camping'... Sad 
Back to top Go down
Dirty Koi

Dirty Koi

PostSubject: Re: 2 ideas that would completely balance the stupidity that is quickscoping in BO2   2 ideas that would completely balance the stupidity that is quickscoping in BO2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 11:38 am

Ur just earned yourself a reach around death
Back to top Go down
Dubious Baller

Dubious Baller

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 14

PostSubject: Re: 2 ideas that would completely balance the stupidity that is quickscoping in BO2   2 ideas that would completely balance the stupidity that is quickscoping in BO2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 11:46 am

I don't like Quick scoping but I'm not bitching about it because I tend to have my best games against quick scopers. There are a lot of things I don't like but I am sure there are people that don't like some of the things I do too. I drop shot, I spawn kill, I run around with an MP7 wearing ghost. There are people who complain about all these things too.

The one thing I will say negative about QS's. They leave. If they cant set up and do well they leave to protect their K/D. Im sure there are exceptions but at least 90% of the ones we play, we rush them and kill them before they get to their spots and no more than 2 minutes into the game they leave. I see no other play style that does this more than QS's.
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: 2 ideas that would completely balance the stupidity that is quickscoping in BO2   2 ideas that would completely balance the stupidity that is quickscoping in BO2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 12:23 pm

Alright,  I will be the one who sticks up for the snipers or quickscopers here.  I very rarely picked up a sniper in any CoD until BO2 because I sucked with them (and still do for the most part) but like many of us who feel like their spinning their wheels not getting anywhere in this game I said screw it, my SPM, Accuracy, KD, whatever all suck in this game so I'm just going to try something out of my comfort zone and that was sniping.

Is quick scoping realistic? Of course not.  But this is a video game.  Is getting wall banged across the map by a pistol or killed by being hit in a foot with a throwing knife realistic either? Of course not.

I think those who hate quickscoping are the ones who never took the time to try and learn to do it well.  I use to hate quickscoping too but for me, I hated it because I sucked at it.  Now if someone comes around the corner and snipes my face off it sucks, but I can appreciate that it does take more skill and accuracy to do it with a sniper than if they did it with an SMG or pistol.

I highly doubt anyone has ever quickscoped someone and thought to themselves "OMG I'm such a douchebag for exploiting a broken mechanics"  No, they would probably grin then run over and teabag them too.

If it's poor mechanics or the game is broken then I suggest the next time you find yourself up against a quickscoper in a match, pick a sniper class or his gun and fight fire with fire.  If it's the games fault, then you shouldn't have any problems qs-ing him back with little to no experience right?

Sniping is not an instant "GodMod" they certainly have their vulnerabilities.  Some of us 30s were sniping just yesterday and the majority of the team switched to riot shield and pistols.  Smart move on their part.  OR like someone mentioned here a while back about smoke and dualband LMGs. There's a counter to everything.

If you can't beat'em, join'em! Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
Dirty Koi

Dirty Koi

PostSubject: Re: 2 ideas that would completely balance the stupidity that is quickscoping in BO2   2 ideas that would completely balance the stupidity that is quickscoping in BO2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 12:30 pm

I couldn't have said it any better slam. Love you!!
Back to top Go down
DeathByAK

DeathByAK

PostSubject: Re: 2 ideas that would completely balance the stupidity that is quickscoping in BO2   2 ideas that would completely balance the stupidity that is quickscoping in BO2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:04 pm

Nice post slam - nicer clip...too bad it was with the O/P DSR!  Rolling Eyes  LOL

I stuck up for the snipers big time in another thread, as it's absolutely not easy to do.  People will always find something to bitch about...and I'm cool with that.  That's what a forum is designed to do...give people the platform to express their thoughts.

But, I do grow weary of EVERYTHING in the game being labled as 'broken'.

I snipe quite a bit - mainly NOT QS'ing, but it happens from time to time.  And, when it does happen, i always think "OMG I'm such a douchebag for exploiting a broken mechanic"!!  cheers 

Fav SnD class:
DSR (computer thing & dual band)
MSMC
Lightweight
Fast Hands
Ext Conditioning/Dext
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: 2 ideas that would completely balance the stupidity that is quickscoping in BO2   2 ideas that would completely balance the stupidity that is quickscoping in BO2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:57 pm

All good points everyone. Diff strokes... nobody's wrong. Group hugs and shit. Very Happy

Sniper only playlists and no snipers allowed playlists would be the easiest way to make everyone happy. But then we know everyone will be playing in the no sniper playlists and the complaints would be coming from the sniper kids because they have nobody to play with lol.

I personally would just love to see the snipers adjusted to stop quick scoping. Much longer ADS time and increase the time your accuracy goes from hipfire to ADS accuracy. As i've mentioned... make them think a little more before sprinting around that next corner... balance that one-shot-kill ability with a longer ADS so they cant just tap left trigger, pause, right trigger and waste someone at any range, anywere on the map.

Make the center of the reticule area slightly different with each ADS left trigger squeeze so the kids stop using the static-cling hip-fire sights. (ok i'm guilty i’ve tried them... and for QS'ing... it's completely unfair to have that nice static, unchanging crosshair to line up your scope-in with. Quite frankly it's an unfair advantage with any weapon... but it's most beneficial with QS'ing).

2 ideas that would completely balance the stupidity that is quickscoping in BO2 Stickie_TV

Some think that QS'ing is some talent-dignifying "1337" skill... but i don't. I don't care how many think it's some crazy unatanable thing... it's not. It's just some practice (muscle memory for timing - learn to stop bf shooting - line up left as the ADS animation is up-right - get used to higher sensitivities to aquire targets faster etc.)

I've played with a lot of you... and have never liked the QS thing... but i always, always hold my own with a sniper... esp in FNGs. ( a few of you know this well lol) So i don't think it's that difficult... speaking from experience with short bursts trying QS'ing. To me it's more dependent on connection. Try and QS on the shit side of the lag comp... id love to see even the OpTic JaZz Nutz QS'badazzes with junk connection try it. If you have those few extra milliseconds to react as a QS'er... you'll win.

And someone doesn't have to be an amazing QS'er to start to advantageously effect their team's collective gameplay. I think this is why so many people are doing it now. You take a little time to practice and feel like one man death squad after a month of learning. It just takes one or two, half-way decent snipers running around, charging to lay some serious hurt down on the opposition.

Again... this is just me. And i know QS'ing is here to stay. It's far too popular with all the new YouTube celeb sniping only league stuff... But it doesn't change the fact that it changes the game dynamic. Second only to the ridiculous range of most shotguns in BO2.

/TLDR Rant
Back to top Go down
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 100

PostSubject: Re: 2 ideas that would completely balance the stupidity that is quickscoping in BO2   2 ideas that would completely balance the stupidity that is quickscoping in BO2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 3:33 pm

I hate quickscopers!!!!  Fcuk them! I r jealous  Smile  I hate them, but I love doing it...why....because i know someone else is just as pissed off as I was.  I would be fine if they didn't change anything about QS'ing if they would just get rid of the damn tac insert.  80% of the people using tac inserts are snipers (18% are boosters the other 2% is the twelevens of people playing the objective and 73.6% of all statistics are made up on the spot).  If the tac insert is gone then they have to spawn out of the action and that is tolerable because it is a high risk/high reward gun.

Gotta run....time to go play some OP combat with by DSR/870 class

Last edited by NukeLaCoog on Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NukeLaCoogx2
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 ideas that would completely balance the stupidity that is quickscoping in BO2   2 ideas that would completely balance the stupidity that is quickscoping in BO2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 ideas that would completely balance the stupidity that is quickscoping in BO2
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next