Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Predjudice in Lobbies Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Predjudice in Lobbies Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Predjudice in Lobbies Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Predjudice in Lobbies Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Predjudice in Lobbies Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Predjudice in Lobbies Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Predjudice in Lobbies Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Predjudice in Lobbies Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Predjudice in Lobbies Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Predjudice in Lobbies Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Predjudice in Lobbies Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Predjudice in Lobbies Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Predjudice in Lobbies Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Predjudice in Lobbies Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Predjudice in Lobbies Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Predjudice in Lobbies

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Predjudice in Lobbies Empty
PostSubject: Predjudice in Lobbies   Predjudice in Lobbies Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 6:05 pm

Can I just remind any new guys that read this that you do not have to tolerate listening to extreme racial, sexist, homophobic comments coming from other clannies or friends of clannies. We all know that sometimes humour can misinterpreted by some, but when things are said in a non joking manner and are clearly meant as an insult or slur you can and should confront these anti-social attitudes.

Please see;

https://over30clan.forumotion.com/t109-be-respectful-conduct-of-a-30
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Predjudice in Lobbies   Predjudice in Lobbies Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 6:08 pm

what happened? ive never encountered this problem with any 30s...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Predjudice in Lobbies   Predjudice in Lobbies Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 6:10 pm

Me neither. Nothing but the best from the 30 I've experienced.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Predjudice in Lobbies   Predjudice in Lobbies Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 6:40 pm

? Must be a freak occurance. I have yet to run across anything in the lobbies from any 30 clan member that is unacceptable behavior. I hope that it was mearly a misunderstanding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Predjudice in Lobbies   Predjudice in Lobbies Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 7:10 pm

In my experience the clan has matured since our inception to a new level. We do not get goaded into silly smack talk by children, instead we just ignore it. Obnoxious crap is muted ASAP and conversation about sports, family and gaming continue without hesitation.

The only time we bring up ethnic diversity is when we hear different languages and suspect the next match will be plagued with poor connections due to a lobby that spreads across continents.

So yeah, if anyone said something inappropriate it should be addressed with a simple reminder about one of our few rules.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: Predjudice in Lobbies   Predjudice in Lobbies Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 8:39 pm

I don't know of anything that happened either. Can't see it being a problem here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: Predjudice in Lobbies   Predjudice in Lobbies Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 9:45 pm

^double
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Predjudice in Lobbies   Predjudice in Lobbies Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 4:37 am

[quote="audiopile"]In my experience the clan has matured since our inception to a new level. We do not get goaded into silly smack talk by children, instead we just ignore it. Obnoxious crap is muted ASAP and conversation about sports, family and gaming continue without hesitation.

The only time we bring up ethnic diversity is when we hear different languages and suspect the next match will be plagued with poor connections due to a lobby that spreads across continents.

So yeah, if anyone said something inappropriate it should be addressed with a simple reminder about one of our few rules.[/quote

cmon guys a bit of childish smack talk is pretty fun sometimes just the other day I got into a shut up no you shut up war for an entire match and enjoyed it in the end I think I ground the kid down into submission Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Predjudice in Lobbies   Predjudice in Lobbies Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 4:39 am

SHUT UP DAVE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Predjudice in Lobbies   Predjudice in Lobbies Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 4:55 am

no you shut up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Predjudice in Lobbies   Predjudice in Lobbies Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 4:59 am

i know what he speaks of and it was not pretty really .. killface was on x box the other day and came across a 30 or a suspected 30 that was very racist in game and the lobby, needless to say he was not happy to play with said individual, this was spoken about just before the post was made. the slur is not worth repeating and i dont know the tag either but this post is a gentle reminder to those joining and those that haven't read previous posts about this subject and that we are a group of friends who talk and play together, so if you are a racist or just being a dick we are all watching each others back. we have a good thing to protect here and we dont want that behaviour in our lobbys .. nuff said
if it re occurs lookin ill be pm you with full details ..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Predjudice in Lobbies   Predjudice in Lobbies Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 5:05 am

i played that game with you dave.

he was that annoying kid that kept singing.

that shut up..no you shut up was very amusing.

im with you killface about comments or remarks.

bomber
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Predjudice in Lobbies   Predjudice in Lobbies Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 5:11 am

well then make a new thread titled dave shut up you muppet ... copy and paste your comment and ill remove it when you post a thread Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Predjudice in Lobbies   Predjudice in Lobbies Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 5:16 am

Haha done,,, remove this and the last one then... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ogbunabali

Ogbunabali

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: Predjudice in Lobbies   Predjudice in Lobbies Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 5:18 am

If this is on the xbox side I think I know who you mean, I believe that he isn't in the 30 but a friend of someone who is (I could be wrong, u might mean someone else)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Predjudice in Lobbies   Predjudice in Lobbies Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 5:36 am

i think you may be right ojb. maybe some one on xbox could give a polite warning. im not on the xbox so i cant do much, its kinda down to the guys that play with him really ... i hate writing about this it sucks .. geeze youd have thought it would be common sense that not all would think like that and even that some of your team mates might be foreign to you lol we are from all over the world ..
Back to top Go down
Ogbunabali

Ogbunabali

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: Predjudice in Lobbies   Predjudice in Lobbies Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 5:41 am

I have already had a chat and he thinks he's being funny but he's not. I currently have him muted as I don't want to hear his *&$£
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Predjudice in Lobbies   Predjudice in Lobbies Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 5:44 am

ill pm you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Predjudice in Lobbies   Predjudice in Lobbies Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 5:47 am

Like Og says I don't think it was clan member but a friend of a clannie in a 30 lobby. I didn't want to get into details or mention any names from the party. I confronted the guy about his comments he made a few more in defiance and then stopped, it didn't carry on. I started that post as a reminder that you do not have to sit and listen to those kind of remarks if you disagree with them, either from clan members or their friends. As with most of these young guys/kids, they aren't truly racist just ignorant and thoughtless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Predjudice in Lobbies   Predjudice in Lobbies Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 5:59 am

agreed rob but in this case he is persistent and very offensive .. ojb has to mute him whenever he is in a lobby, and you know you could still here that if some one else in the lobby has a Bluetooth it echo's from the tele .. i wouldn't play with him that's for sure ..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Predjudice in Lobbies   Predjudice in Lobbies Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 6:50 am

Can we still call Shorty gay though? confused

Wink

geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Predjudice in Lobbies   Predjudice in Lobbies Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 6:53 am

only if i can keep calling you a bastard lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Predjudice in Lobbies   Predjudice in Lobbies Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 7:03 am

I would'nt expect anything less Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Predjudice in Lobbies   Predjudice in Lobbies Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 7:06 am

I would rather be a bastard, then again dont knock it till ya try it. Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Predjudice in Lobbies   Predjudice in Lobbies Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 7:38 am

Predjudice in Lobbies IzitcosIiz128412689433865000
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Predjudice in Lobbies   Predjudice in Lobbies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Predjudice in Lobbies
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next