Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Helping the Clan? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Helping the Clan? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Helping the Clan? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Helping the Clan? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Helping the Clan? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Helping the Clan? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Helping the Clan? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Helping the Clan? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Helping the Clan? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Helping the Clan? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Helping the Clan? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Helping the Clan? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Helping the Clan? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Helping the Clan? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Helping the Clan? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Helping the Clan?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Helping the Clan? Empty
PostSubject: Helping the Clan?   Helping the Clan? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 12:19 pm

How can i help the clan advance on elite? Are there things i should be doing or not doing?

i'm getting board using classes that keep my stats up. I want to start getting better with setups and tactics i rarely use, but don't want to hurt the clan stats.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

Helping the Clan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping the Clan?   Helping the Clan? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 12:21 pm

We don't really know yet. We're waiting to the clan challanges to go live.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

Helping the Clan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping the Clan?   Helping the Clan? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 12:33 pm

dead eric, dude go have fun Smile if you worry too much you'll take the fun out Smile plus the whole mw3 points system is mainly based on objective and not the weight of kills or your kdr ...
still cant believe challenges are not up and running yet ... i think the game problems are more important tho ...
Back to top Go down

Helping the Clan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping the Clan?   Helping the Clan? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 12:34 pm

Clan is not about stats so dont worry. there is no stat requirement to join or stay. Whe I got here my KDR was like .3 or something terrible.

We are about playing together and getting better.

No one (to our knowledge) has been laid for their 3.2 KDR. Just sayin'
Back to top Go down

Helping the Clan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping the Clan?   Helping the Clan? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 12:35 pm

Dead_Eric wrote:
How can i help the clan advance on elite? Are there things i should be doing or not doing?

i'm getting board using classes that keep my stats up. I want to start getting better with setups and tactics i rarely use, but don't want to hurt the clan stats.

Exactly what The1 said. We are waiting but here is some info taken directly from the Elite site.

WHAT ARE CLAN OPERATIONS?
Clan operations are similar to lone wolf operations in that they score premium players for certain stats in certain game modes for specific amounts of time. Operations can range from “Most Team Deathmatch Kills” to “Most Captures in Domination,” generally last for three to four hours, and award real prizes and Elite badges.

The two key differences between clan operations and lone wolf operations are that clan operations score members of clans instead of independent players, and clan operations award Clan XP.

HOW DO CLAN OPERATIONS WORK?
To participate in a clan operation, you need to be a premium member of a clan and your clan’s leader must enlist your clan before the operation has started. If you are a free Elite member, you can still play along side your clan mates in MW3 during operations, but we only score the premium members of your clan.
Only your clan leader may enlist your clan into operations, so if you see an operation you really want to participate in, make sure you suggest the operation to your clan leader from that operation’s page.

Once your clan is enlisted in an operation and the operation has begun, you and your clan mates must try to get the highest total or highest average for whatever stat is being scored before the operation ends.
To keep clan operations fair, your clan’s score in clan operations will be a total (or average) of the top six highest scoring members of your clan. This way clans small, large, and in between will all be on an even playing field as far as scoring is concerned.

BRONZE
50-75%*
SILVER
75-90%*
GOLD
90-100%*
CHAMPION
1st Place on Leaderboard

WHAT CAN I WIN IN CLAN OPERATIONS?
Clan operations award clans that finish in the bronze tier or better. Bronze may change from op to op, but generally if your clan finishes in the upper half of an operation, it will be rewarded.
These rewards include a badge that is displayed in your clan’s showcase and clan clan XP. If your clan wins a champion badge, the players that finished in the top six of your clan for that operation will receive real prizes.

Remember that only your clan receives a badge for performing well in operations. Your clan showcase is designed to let other users know how legit your clan is by promoting your accomplishments together.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

Helping the Clan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping the Clan?   Helping the Clan? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 1:09 pm

Winicott1001 wrote:
No one (to our knowledge) has been laid for their 3.2 KDR. Just sayin'
What?! Are you sure? NO WAY!

I think I get laid plenty for my .5 .48 KDR. Which, as any (relatively) new parent will tell you, is zilch. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

Helping the Clan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping the Clan?   Helping the Clan? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 1:28 pm

wouldn't ever get laid, but i can get bragging rights with my kids
Back to top Go down

Helping the Clan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping the Clan?   Helping the Clan? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 1:53 pm

Just out of curiosity have any of you seen other clan requirements? I seen one that made me chuckle : Maintain a KDR of at least 2.0, Listen to what the leaders have to say and no backtalk. Wear the clan tag or get kicked. No arguing with the leaders or get kicked. Play with a mic or get kicked. Yea that sounds like good times. This clan is a good fit for me since I can just log on and just have a good time.
Back to top Go down

Helping the Clan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping the Clan?   Helping the Clan? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 2:13 pm

Don't get me wrong, I've notice the atmosphere here and it’s what I was looking for. I joined this week and already have a sense of pride and belonging. (i'm not gonna cry, sniff sniff, i promised myself i wouldn't cry) I want to give something back to a Clan and help it progress if I can.

Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

Helping the Clan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping the Clan?   Helping the Clan? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 2:16 pm

JxVegas702 wrote:
Just out of curiosity have any of you seen other clan requirements? I seen one that made me chuckle : Maintain a KDR of at least 2.0, Listen to what the leaders have to say and no backtalk. Wear the clan tag or get kicked. No arguing with the leaders or get kicked. Play with a mic or get kicked. Yea that sounds like good times. This clan is a good fit for me since I can just log on and just have a good time.
There is only one requirement here. Have fun or get kicked. santa
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

Helping the Clan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping the Clan?   Helping the Clan? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 2:21 pm

walldogkl wrote:
JxVegas702 wrote:
There is only one requirement here. Have fun or get kicked. santa

Agreed. Have a good f#cking time dammit. sunny
Back to top Go down

Helping the Clan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping the Clan?   Helping the Clan? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 2:24 pm

JxVegas702 wrote:

I guess thats why we are all here, few if any could hold up to some of those requirements. I think I change my clan tag on a weekly if not daily basis depending on my mood. 2.0 DKR maybe.
Back to top Go down

Helping the Clan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping the Clan?   Helping the Clan? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 2:42 pm

What I've noticed in my short time here is that helping the clan means having a good time, give input in lobby and forum discussions (both productive and nonsensical), and try and play like a team in the games. I've noticed that during games, we have wrecked house on some "high stats" guys because they play for themselves. I know I've been guilty of John Wayne-ing it a few times but, it takes some time to get used to the dynamic. Lots of different player styles here that mesh well for the common goal.
Back to top Go down

Helping the Clan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping the Clan?   Helping the Clan? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 2:44 pm

Bingo Bingo.
Back to top Go down

Helping the Clan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping the Clan?   Helping the Clan? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:46 pm

That why we are a great clan, have fun, drink adult beverages, and play when your wife/job/kids allow it
Back to top Go down

Helping the Clan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping the Clan?   Helping the Clan? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:54 pm

It's damn time they get those clan Ops running. It is pathetic how terrible Elite has been so far with all the downtime and errors.

Back to top Go down

Helping the Clan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping the Clan?   Helping the Clan? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 2:28 am

^^^agree^^^

i enjoy playing with this clan, i try to keep my k/d at a level that i am happy with which is around 1, i dont look at a game and say "man, i hate that we won and i only had 10 kills", more like "man we won with me only having 10 kills"....but i had 8 caps and 8 defends, or collected X amount of dog tags, or whatever the game you are playing.

come on elite get your crap together! been checking the operations and have seen a lot of TDM challenges but recently seen some Dom challenges for defends, which is good that they realize people play more than TDM.

ready to get the clan ops running to see how we do against other clans, well at least other groups of teenage kids with 6 or more members,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Helping the Clan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping the Clan?   Helping the Clan? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helping the Clan?
Page 1 of 1