Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Map pack download Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Map pack download Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Map pack download Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Map pack download Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Map pack download Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Map pack download Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Map pack download Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Map pack download Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Map pack download Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Map pack download Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Map pack download Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Map pack download Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Map pack download Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Map pack download Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Map pack download Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Map pack download

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Map pack download Empty
PostSubject: Map pack download   Map pack download Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 7:12 pm

I put this thread in Noob because I apparently am a NOOB!. So I bought and downloaded all three expansion packs, but when ever I try to join someone in a game, like stadium, it says I don't have the map pack. But I can play stadium in combat training. Then, under the Annihilation lobby, everything is grayed out. ????
Back to top Go down

Map pack download Empty
PostSubject: Re: Map pack download   Map pack download Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 7:21 pm

Did you install them? I usually have to manually start the install.
Back to top Go down

Map pack download Empty
PostSubject: Re: Map pack download   Map pack download Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 7:23 pm

hmm, I know that last one said installing after the download finished, but still nothing. I'll have to figure out how to manual install.
Back to top Go down

Map pack download Empty
PostSubject: Re: Map pack download   Map pack download Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 7:24 pm

Sometimes you have to install them. I think if you do the download in background option, it does not automatically install them.

If that does not fix, I would delete them and try to redo them all. Maybe 1 at a time just to be sure.

EDIT: whoops guess I chiimed in late... lol!
Back to top Go down

Map pack download Empty
PostSubject: Re: Map pack download   Map pack download Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 7:52 am

When I installed mine for the first time. I went into a lobby then as soon as the lobby went into the match I got booted it said I did not have the new maps. So I restarted the PS3 and it worked not sure why. Just my experiance.
Back to top Go down

Map pack download Empty
PostSubject: Re: Map pack download   Map pack download Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:08 am

yeah...i always do a 'restart' after dl anything
Back to top Go down

Map pack download Empty
PostSubject: Re: Map pack download   Map pack download Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:33 am

Hmm I think I had the same, I just downloaded the annihilation pack and couldnt pick the maps. I went back to the main menu and tried again and than it worked for me
Back to top Go down

Map pack download Empty
PostSubject: Re: Map pack download   Map pack download Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 4:25 pm

Yeah, I've DL'd each one and re DL'd Annihilation two or three times. I guess I'll just keep trying. Hopefully I'll get it situated before tonight's festivities.
Back to top Go down

Map pack download Empty
PostSubject: Re: Map pack download   Map pack download Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 4:56 pm

You still havent been able to use the map packs you purchased a few days ago? May be time to give sony tech support a call.
Back to top Go down

Map pack download Empty
PostSubject: Re: Map pack download   Map pack download Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:06 pm

not yet. The first of the three are re DLing. We'll see what happens.
Back to top Go down

Map pack download Empty
PostSubject: Re: Map pack download   Map pack download Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 7:14 pm

I had same map problems before and all I needed to do is restart. If that does not work good luck with tech support Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

Map pack download Empty
PostSubject: Re: Map pack download   Map pack download Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 8:09 pm

If that doesn't work try deleting your Black Ops saved data from your PS3. You will lose the single player stuff but nothing else.
Back to top Go down

Map pack download Empty
PostSubject: Re: Map pack download   Map pack download Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 8:40 am

So I'm thinking DLing everything 6 times and letting it install did the trick. I was seeing new maps last night with the party, and getting my ass kicked. So all is well. Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down

Map pack download
Page 1 of 1