Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Online pass? F@&k that!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Online pass? F@&k that!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Online pass? F@&k that!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Online pass? F@&k that!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Online pass? F@&k that!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Online pass? F@&k that!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Online pass? F@&k that!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Online pass? F@&k that!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Online pass? F@&k that!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Online pass? F@&k that!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Online pass? F@&k that!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Online pass? F@&k that!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Online pass? F@&k that!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Online pass? F@&k that!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Online pass? F@&k that!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Online pass? F@&k that!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Online pass? F@&k that!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Online pass? F@&k that!!!!!!!!   Online pass? F@&k that!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:44 pm

So I am off all week from work and I wanted to play some games this week. So I rented batman arkham city and bf3. So I pop in bf3 and I wait for 30min install. So I try to play multiplayer and if keep sending me to the ps store to buy a 10$ pass. Screw that shit, I am not paying to try out the MP. Seems dumb too me. Why would I pay to try out the online gaming part. I won't buy it if I can't try it out first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Online pass? F@&k that!!!!!!!!   Online pass? F@&k that!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:51 pm

That is EAs way of fighting the used games sales and losing profit off of it. They announced this for most of their games going forward.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Online pass? F@&k that!!!!!!!!   Online pass? F@&k that!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:05 pm

DAMN EA you already made millions WTF ...leave us gamers alone....butt sniffers!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Online pass? F@&k that!!!!!!!!   Online pass? F@&k that!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:23 pm

Just another reason COD is the best.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Online pass? F@&k that!!!!!!!!   Online pass? F@&k that!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:33 pm

And yet, they can't get a party of 4 into the same squad or have the chat function work when they get there.

The matchmaking system on MW3 has at least improved whereas BF3 matching and chat, IMHO have gotten worse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Online pass? F@&k that!!!!!!!!   Online pass? F@&k that!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:22 am

The online pass thing is BS. Homefront was the same way. Bought it used and needed to spend $ on the online pass as well to get in a match.

The chat is pretty disapointing to say the least. The match making I have not had a problem with (not any huge problem)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Online pass? F@&k that!!!!!!!!   Online pass? F@&k that!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:06 am

Winicott1001 wrote:
The online pass thing is BS. Homefront was the same way. Bought it used and needed to spend $ on the online pass as well to get in a match.

The chat is pretty disapointing to say the least. The match making I have not had a problem with (not any huge problem)

Crossfire, Nate, my friend, and I tried to get into a several games, the results:

1. All got in, different squads/teams, no chat audio
2. Lost one, different squads, no chat audio
3. All got in, no chat audio.
4. Crossfire and I ran Co-op, no chat audio
5. Crossfire and I ran MP squaded up, and no chat audio.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Online pass? F@&k that!!!!!!!!   Online pass? F@&k that!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:14 am

Yep. Got linked up with crossfire, good coms, had a good match, started liking BF3. Added Mr. Anderson and the chat was non existent. In pregame lobby I could still hear Crossfire but not Anderson. Game starts and I can't hear them both. Very disappointing, becuase the game itself isn't bad and could be great if you had a full squad.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: Online pass? F@&k that!!!!!!!!   Online pass? F@&k that!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:51 pm

Has anyone asked Crossfire if he's getting MW3. I miss my Tx Buddy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: Online pass? F@&k that!!!!!!!!   Online pass? F@&k that!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:42 pm

Crossfire was asying something to me about MW3 last night but I could not understand him due to the crap coms.

2 guys the coms are fine. Three people and they suck. Suck Bad. If there was background chat like on Xbx this would be the bomb.

Was it no chat anderson or was it crap chat where it cuts out and you only hear every 3rd letter?

Also Anderson there is the squad chat setting and the Team chat setting. If some guys are on team and some are on squad you cant hear anything. This happened when I was in the you and OB one night. I was on team. You were on Squad.

Also, was your mic muted? scratch lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Online pass? F@&k that!!!!!!!!   Online pass? F@&k that!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:48 pm

I will check my chat setting next time and make sure I am on squad only.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Online pass? F@&k that!!!!!!!!   Online pass? F@&k that!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:52 pm

I was on squad only. Once squaded up, still no chat audio.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Online pass? F@&k that!!!!!!!!   Online pass? F@&k that!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 3:27 pm

MiiisterAnderson wrote:

Was your headset on?

Was your headset plugged into the machine?

Were you actually playing Lego Star Wars at the time?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Online pass? F@&k that!!!!!!!!   Online pass? F@&k that!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 3:39 pm

Winicott1001 wrote:
MiiisterAnderson wrote:

Was your headset on?

Haha I know thats his kid playing but man I lol everytime I see it. I wish I had a lego videogame when I was growing up. Ahh the lazy generation, love it. Don't even get to touch the legos cuz now its all digital!
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Online pass? F@&k that!!!!!!!!   Online pass? F@&k that!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:02 pm

[quote="Winicott1001"]
MiiisterAnderson wrote:
Lol. I miss playing with Wini.

Safety first.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: Online pass? F@&k that!!!!!!!!   Online pass? F@&k that!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:31 pm

Famous Black Ops Quotes:

There's two heading to B and they aren't dressed appropriately

Nade's in boys.

Safety First!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Online pass? F@&k that!!!!!!!!   Online pass? F@&k that!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:32 pm

Come and join the frustrating side of BF3. I miss my therapy sessions with Wini also so I went over to BF3 just to stay sane. So far no luck getting into any therapy with him so far. I will say the campain of BF3 blows MW3 away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Online pass? F@&k that!!!!!!!!   Online pass? F@&k that!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:34 pm

Winicott1001 wrote:
MiiisterAnderson wrote:

Was your headset on?

Yes

Yes

Shut up, Wini.

P.S. We just traded the Wii and all it's accessories for a new PS3 for the playroom. This way they can play their Lego Games (plus Plants Vs Zombies now), and leave my projector freed up for BF3/MW3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Online pass? F@&k that!!!!!!!!   Online pass? F@&k that!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 7:19 pm

I am starting to believe Miiister Anderson doesn't even have kids and that he is using the "kids" as a cover for his rated "E" games that he loves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Online pass? F@&k that!!!!!!!!   Online pass? F@&k that!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 8:51 pm

BigDaddyN8 wrote:
I am starting to believe Miiister Anderson doesn't even have kids and that he is using the "kids" as a cover for his rated "E" games that he loves.

OK "Mister Little Big Planet 2".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Online pass? F@&k that!!!!!!!!   Online pass? F@&k that!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 8:53 pm

I hate that game with a passion. I am down to play some star wars with you though. Very Happy How about some Lego rockband? Seriously though we should get the kids together to play because I don't like letting her play online with Randoms even if it is LBP2 or Star Wars
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Online pass? F@&k that!!!!!!!!   Online pass? F@&k that!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Online pass? F@&k that!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1