Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Black Ops 2 Season Pass Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Black Ops 2 Season Pass Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Black Ops 2 Season Pass Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Black Ops 2 Season Pass Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Black Ops 2 Season Pass Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Black Ops 2 Season Pass Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Black Ops 2 Season Pass Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Black Ops 2 Season Pass Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Black Ops 2 Season Pass Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Black Ops 2 Season Pass Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Black Ops 2 Season Pass Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Black Ops 2 Season Pass Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Black Ops 2 Season Pass Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Black Ops 2 Season Pass Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Black Ops 2 Season Pass Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Black Ops 2 Season Pass

Go down 
+8
chavarlison
SwollenCamel
tazlittleking
ninjesmurf
BuffaloCobra
Doamne01
The1UrLookin4
indyratpack
12 posters
AuthorMessage
indyratpack

indyratpack

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 62

Black Ops 2 Season Pass Empty
PostSubject: Black Ops 2 Season Pass   Black Ops 2 Season Pass Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 3:59 pm

Just received an email with this information about the new "Season Pass" for Black Ops 2.

http://www.callofduty.com/blackops2/seasonpass

Looks like they are separating the DLC from ELITE and creating the "Season Pass". For $50 you will recieve all BO2 DLC, saving $10 if you buy the 4 DLC's separate at $15 each.

Last edited by indyratpack on Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updated website)
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops 2 Season Pass   Black Ops 2 Season Pass Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 4:39 pm

So I buy the game for $50 and then Rent the DLC for $50.00 for one year. If MW4 sucks and we all want to keep playing BO2, then we have to rent the DLC again for another year?

Talk about job security. They have it made.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter
Doamne01

Doamne01

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 67

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops 2 Season Pass   Black Ops 2 Season Pass Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 5:36 pm

The1UrLookin4 wrote:
So I buy the game for $50 and then Rent the DLC for $50.00 for one year. If MW4 sucks and we all want to keep playing BO2, then we have to rent the DLC again for another year?

Talk about job security. They have it made.

I'm 99% sure that that's incorrect. From what I understand, once you download the content then it's yours. The only issue that I could see would be if your console crashed and you had to get a new one. Even then, as far as how it's setup now, once you have purchased/downloaded something on PSN then you can always download it for free again.
Back to top Go down
BuffaloCobra

BuffaloCobra

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops 2 Season Pass   Black Ops 2 Season Pass Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:05 pm

Not available to purchase yet, at least that i have found looking online today. once you buy it, you own it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops 2 Season Pass   Black Ops 2 Season Pass Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:48 pm

how do u order the season pass
Back to top Go down
ninjesmurf

ninjesmurf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 39

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops 2 Season Pass   Black Ops 2 Season Pass Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:56 pm

Should be able to preorder it from Gamestop
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe9f8w5vIONjs38Vmbw0Nyw

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops 2 Season Pass   Black Ops 2 Season Pass Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 11:40 pm

Apparently it will be for purchase up until the first pack is released and then not available after that. You'd have to purchase them each time they come out...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops 2 Season Pass   Black Ops 2 Season Pass Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 5:03 am

With the game and Season Pass I am up to $110 for BO2. I like it so far but at that price I better still love it in 9 months.
Back to top Go down
tazlittleking

tazlittleking

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops 2 Season Pass   Black Ops 2 Season Pass Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 12:47 pm

Lunchbox737 wrote:
Apparently it will be for purchase up until the first pack is released and then not available after that. You'd have to purchase them each time they come out...

Ya I got mine with the game. It is misleading though, because they just give you a code which is redeemed for 4000 microsoft points. Even though it is advertised as season pass.

The season pass is available now until Jan for 4000 points on xbox live. Not sure how PSN does theirs but I am sure it is similar.
Back to top Go down
SwollenCamel

SwollenCamel

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 44

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops 2 Season Pass   Black Ops 2 Season Pass Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 7:04 pm

Why call it a "season pass"? that kind of implies a year of service doesn't it?

Once downloaded it's our's, right?
Back to top Go down
chavarlison

chavarlison

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 8

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops 2 Season Pass   Black Ops 2 Season Pass Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 7:16 pm

Not if they think one season is one COD game. hehehe

So I do have a question regarding season pass. The last time I bought map packs was for the COD:MW1. I was thinking of buying this one but the coupon clipper in me don't want to buy it at the listed price of $50. Will there be price drops for the pass these coming months?
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops 2 Season Pass   Black Ops 2 Season Pass Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 8:52 am

SwollenCamel wrote:
Why call it a "season pass"? that kind of implies a year of service doesn't it?

Once downloaded it's our's, right?

I think they're just following suit from other titles. Forza and Tiger Woods have also used "season pass" for their DLC drops.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
ArcaniX

ArcaniX

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops 2 Season Pass   Black Ops 2 Season Pass Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 11:17 am

chavarlison wrote:
I was thinking of buying this one but the coupon clipper in me don't want to buy it at the listed price of $50. Will there be price drops for the pass these coming months?

This is very unlikely... It will probably be $50 so long as it's available, then it'll just be gone. It's already a discounted "bundle" price, it's not going to get any cheaper... I'd be very surprised to be wrong on this one...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ArcaniX5696?feature=watch
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops 2 Season Pass   Black Ops 2 Season Pass Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 11:51 am

well Arcanix I have seen other games give discounts for DLC well after their initial release (forza and tiger woods) but this is COD we're talking about lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
Winners

Winners

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 80

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops 2 Season Pass   Black Ops 2 Season Pass Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 1:05 pm

Yea I have noticed with COD even old ass games the map packs are still $15 each and once a new game comes out the season pass will probably be discontinued and people will have to buy them individually.
Back to top Go down
http://over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/WinnersGT
Doamne01

Doamne01

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 67

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops 2 Season Pass   Black Ops 2 Season Pass Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 1:21 pm

M I S S I L E R wrote:
Yea I have noticed with COD even old ass games the map packs are still $15 each and once a new game comes out the season pass will probably be discontinued and people will have to buy them individually.

In MW3 they had a point where the first 2 or 3 packs were discounted 50% for a while, but I didn't see that happen in Black Ops.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops 2 Season Pass   Black Ops 2 Season Pass Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 2:22 pm

I haven't decided if I am going to purchase this or not. I don't play Zombies, so I really could care less about the Nuketown map. The other issue is that out of all the MW3 releases, I can count on one hand how many times I've actually played the new maps just because not enough people buy the map packs. I'm an Elite Founder so I got it all for *free*.
Back to top Go down
indyratpack

indyratpack

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 62

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops 2 Season Pass   Black Ops 2 Season Pass Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 3:54 pm

As we are about to begin the month of April, almost 5 months after the release of BO2, there has only been 1 Season Pass DLC release. The $50 is supposed to cover 4 DLC releases. At this rate, release number 4 should come out just before the announcement of Black Ops 3 in 2014.

This will be the last time I invest any pre-order money into anything with the Call of Duty name attached to it.

Has anyone heard any news about any upcoming DLC releases?

I guess the thought process is "We've already got your money, so we are going to focus on developing Camos & Calling Cards that we can sell for even more money. We said you'd get 4 DLC's, but we didn't say when you'd get them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops 2 Season Pass   Black Ops 2 Season Pass Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 5:07 pm

You would think season pass subscribers would get the extra class slots and camo's at either no or a reduced cost also.
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops 2 Season Pass   Black Ops 2 Season Pass Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 5:11 pm

As a matter of fact Indy....

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops 2 Season Pass   Black Ops 2 Season Pass Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Ops 2 Season Pass
Page 1 of 1