Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Odd Winter Weather Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Odd Winter Weather Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Odd Winter Weather Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Odd Winter Weather Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Odd Winter Weather Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Odd Winter Weather Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Odd Winter Weather Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Odd Winter Weather Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Odd Winter Weather Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Odd Winter Weather Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Odd Winter Weather Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Odd Winter Weather Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Odd Winter Weather Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Odd Winter Weather Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Odd Winter Weather Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Odd Winter Weather

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Odd Winter Weather Empty
PostSubject: Odd Winter Weather   Odd Winter Weather Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 6:13 pm

I live in the god forsaken tundra known as Minnesota, it’s December 28th and we have no snow on the ground. It’s snowed 3 times this year, each time under .5 inches and melted within a week. What the H-E -double hockey sticks (they look like L’s) is going on here? We get about 7 hours of day light in the winter (all of it while I’m at work) and the only thing that makes it tolerable is the nice coat of reflective snow that makes it look like dawn most of the night.

Is anyone else having odd winter weather?
Back to top Go down

Odd Winter Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd Winter Weather   Odd Winter Weather Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 6:42 pm

Well it is 10C outside today. Normal weather for around here is closer to 0C. It goes up and down like a yo-yo these days. Used to be more consistant.
Back to top Go down

Odd Winter Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd Winter Weather   Odd Winter Weather Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 6:43 pm

I'm in Texas, its always screwed up here. Baah ha ha.
Back to top Go down

Odd Winter Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd Winter Weather   Odd Winter Weather Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 6:47 pm

Its been in the 50's sometimes 60's here in VA during the day. At night it will drop into the 30's though. The grass still has some green to it, even noticed some bushes and trees trying to bud. This time last year there was several inches on the ground. Some people are loving it and some hating it. I would like to see a nice blanket of snow before spring.
Back to top Go down

Odd Winter Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd Winter Weather   Odd Winter Weather Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 6:53 pm

The rainy season has finally started usually get more from about holloween on. For the most part a mild climate. I have a feeling the rain will stay through June. I miss the Southern California weather.
Back to top Go down

Odd Winter Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd Winter Weather   Odd Winter Weather Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 7:11 pm

Cincinnati has set a record high with the amount of rain we've received. We've had a few flurries but nothing that sticks to the ground. The temps have been a bit above normal as well, at least during the day. People keep saying the snow will hit us hard in January. It would be nice to have some snow this winter.
Back to top Go down

Odd Winter Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd Winter Weather   Odd Winter Weather Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 7:12 pm

Eric...we broke our motorcycles out for a short x-mas cruise...hahaha, I don't ever see that happening again...
Back to top Go down

Odd Winter Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd Winter Weather   Odd Winter Weather Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 7:24 pm

Well it was oddly cold here for a few weeks.....but now it's sunny and 70+. Back to normal for us...
Back to top Go down

Odd Winter Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd Winter Weather   Odd Winter Weather Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 7:25 pm

In about 20,000 years Minnesota will be tropical?

Just kidding. Or am I?

/seriousface

Just kidding.
Back to top Go down

Odd Winter Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd Winter Weather   Odd Winter Weather Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 7:31 pm

We had about a foot of snow about three days ago and its 66 degrees now. Lovely.
Back to top Go down

Odd Winter Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd Winter Weather   Odd Winter Weather Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 7:38 pm

Nor cal is having an odd winter... Has hardly rained at all. Was similar last year as well where the rain season got a late start and ran into may/june.
Back to top Go down

Odd Winter Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd Winter Weather   Odd Winter Weather Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:56 pm

Florida 82 degrees during x mass , I am spoiled now in the summer I will be bitching
Back to top Go down

Odd Winter Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd Winter Weather   Odd Winter Weather Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:10 pm

I live in WI and we still don't have snow. I hate winter so this is good. I did go skiing two weeks ago on man made snow but it's good. I even cleaned out the garage today. Never did that in winter. But I'm sure my luck will run out and mother nature will have the last laugh.
Back to top Go down

Odd Winter Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd Winter Weather   Odd Winter Weather Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 8:52 am

Lake Erie is treating us in the snowbelt nice this year. We got our first real snow fall a couple days ago. Normally we'd be buried under 2-3 ft of snow by now. Now my only concern is our lovely long drug out 4-5 month winters will go into May this year! It seems the seasons are shifting, weird!
Back to top Go down

Odd Winter Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd Winter Weather   Odd Winter Weather Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:29 am

Definitely not normal winter weather in the Northeast. Sure it's gotten cold, then warm, then cold again. And even the cold isn't THAT cold compared to the time of year. The only snow we have seen is that ridiculous storm in October!!
Back to top Go down

Odd Winter Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd Winter Weather   Odd Winter Weather Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:52 am

Out here in Vegas, we live in a desert. It doesnt get cold here. But I always laugh when I go out in the winter and see people all dressed down in big fluffy coats like they're back east or something.
Back to top Go down

Odd Winter Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd Winter Weather   Odd Winter Weather Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:08 am

That is funny Vegas, trust me, if they lived here, they'd hate breaking those big fluffy coats out!
Back to top Go down

Odd Winter Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd Winter Weather   Odd Winter Weather Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:34 am

haha I bet. I've been back east a few times and man its cold out there! Us vegans are a tropical people we need heat not snow!
Back to top Go down

Odd Winter Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd Winter Weather   Odd Winter Weather Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 4:41 pm

In Boise, we have no snow & even had a springtime thunderstorm on Friday December 30th.

Back to top Go down

Odd Winter Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd Winter Weather   Odd Winter Weather Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 4:55 pm

Yeah the winter has been pretty odd right across North America. Living in Winnipeg I usually get to "brag" about how no matter how cold someone thinks where they live is, it's colder here.

It's actually forecast to go up to 7 celsius tomorrow which is just unheard of for January. Usually we'd be seeing weather at least in the -20s and often into the -30s. I can also still see a good chunk of grass on my front lawn and after tomorrow I'd think a lot more!
Back to top Go down

Odd Winter Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd Winter Weather   Odd Winter Weather Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 7:42 pm

7 Celsius! GOOD LORD! The Mayans were right!

The only reason I'm familiar at all with Celsius is my science background... lab temperatures were typically around 16-20° Celsius.
Back to top Go down

Odd Winter Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd Winter Weather   Odd Winter Weather Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 7:55 pm

My winter has been the same as always. Gray and drizzly. No real changes in temps, just boring as hell. Wish it would either be cold and sunny or snow. This depressing, drizzly shit is getting old fast. If we have an 30-Con it needs to be somewhere warm, preferably with blue waters.
Back to top Go down

Odd Winter Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd Winter Weather   Odd Winter Weather Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 8:39 pm

My tulips are blossoming. (I hope Manic doesn't read this) Well I exaggerate a little but they are coming up... another week or two like this and they will be in full bloom.
Back to top Go down

Odd Winter Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd Winter Weather   Odd Winter Weather Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 8:56 pm

what"s better than roses on your piano?
Back to top Go down

Odd Winter Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd Winter Weather   Odd Winter Weather Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 9:29 pm

Strange winter here in Alberta too. Last year we had many feet of snow and weeks of -30 weather by now. We've barely had a skiff of snow to date and maybe a few days under -10 so far. It's been damn tropical here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Odd Winter Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd Winter Weather   Odd Winter Weather Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Odd Winter Weather
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next