Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Winter camo?? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Winter camo?? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Winter camo?? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Winter camo?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Winter camo?? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Winter camo?? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Winter camo?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Winter camo?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Winter camo?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Winter camo?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Winter camo?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Winter camo?? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Winter camo?? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Winter camo?? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Winter camo?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Winter camo??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Winter camo?? Empty
PostSubject: Winter camo??   Winter camo?? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:50 am

Just saw this last night when I was making a class... Apparently there is a Winter camo at the bottom of the list, unlocked from the start of using a gun. Anyone else seeing this? And how did/why is it there?
Back to top Go down

Winter camo?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter camo??   Winter camo?? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 10:04 am

The winter camp is for elite founders only. You are a founder because you purchased either the hardened version or premium. Wish it was a cooler camp for founders. Maybe pink, or glitter to match the marshmellows that have been coming out the end of my guns lately on mw3.
Back to top Go down

Winter camo?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter camo??   Winter camo?? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 11:28 am

BigDaddyN8 wrote:
The winter camp is for elite founders only. You are a founder because you purchased either the hardened version or premium. Wish it was a cooler camp for founders. Maybe pink, or glitter to match the marshmellows that have been coming out the end of my guns lately on mw3.

LOL or even a pretty pony camo?
Back to top Go down

Winter camo?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter camo??   Winter camo?? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:43 pm

Speaking of founder i have a founder code somewhere in my room that came with my hardend edition that i didnt have to use since they were making everyone founders by a certain date so with that in mind is there anyone who wants it when i find it cause my alt gt doesnt have premium so i cant use it
Back to top Go down

Winter camo?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter camo??   Winter camo?? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 2:16 pm

I'd love to have the code
Back to top Go down

Winter camo?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter camo??   Winter camo?? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 3:03 pm

Ok ill give it to u when i found it im gonna look for it today but i dont know how it works cause i got the hardend edition for xbox dont know if its just for xbox or if ps3 can use it
Back to top Go down

Winter camo?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter camo??   Winter camo?? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 10:23 am

I got both xbox and ps3. The codes for my daughter she has xbox. Thank you bro
Back to top Go down

Winter camo?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter camo??   Winter camo?? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 5:45 pm

I love my winter camo.. I think the only thing better id red digital... Razz
Back to top Go down

Winter camo?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter camo??   Winter camo?? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 12:43 am

I miss the tiger camo from Black Ops.
Back to top Go down

Winter camo?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter camo??   Winter camo?? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 6:20 pm

Last night I had a random asking about the camo I had after the match. I told him it was Winter and you had to be a founder to get it.

He was very confused and kept asking if it was too late to get it. We kept telling him yes.

Finally had to mute him. Nice kid, he just didn't get it.
Back to top Go down
JAGERpatrol

JAGERpatrol

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

Winter camo?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter camo??   Winter camo?? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 6:38 pm

I'm not an elite founder, and I have the winter camo... it's only for Elite premium members from my understanding... doesn't matter if founder or not.
Back to top Go down
ArcaniX

ArcaniX

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

Winter camo?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter camo??   Winter camo?? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 6:55 pm

I think they glitched.

I'm not an Elite Founder either (premium, but not founder) and right after the last patch when Black Box was Elite-Released (not public release) I noticed on Elite that I was appearing as a Founder all-of-a-sudden.

One week later, they fixed my status to Elite Premium, but the Elite Founder 'perks' that had been unlocked (except Clan XP, which never glitched) had been unlocked; the Elite Founder "Green Title", Elite Founder emblem (broken green skull) and Winter Camo are all still available to me...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ArcaniX5696?feature=watch
ImGoodIfYouSuck

ImGoodIfYouSuck

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 45

Winter camo?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter camo??   Winter camo?? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 11:50 am

ArcaniX5696 wrote:
I think they glitched.

I'm not an Elite Founder either (premium, but not founder) and right after the last patch when Black Box was Elite-Released (not public release) I noticed on Elite that I was appearing as a Founder all-of-a-sudden.

One week later, they fixed my status to Elite Premium, but the Elite Founder 'perks' that had been unlocked (except Clan XP, which never glitched) had been unlocked; the Elite Founder "Green Title", Elite Founder emblem (broken green skull) and Winter Camo are all still available to me...

I got the same thing! I'm not a founder but I am premium and I got the "green skull elite" title which, I thought, was only for "founder status"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Winter camo?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter camo??   Winter camo?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter camo??
Page 1 of 1