Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Double XP doesn't affect weapon challenges anymore :( Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Double XP doesn't affect weapon challenges anymore :( Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Double XP doesn't affect weapon challenges anymore :( Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Double XP doesn't affect weapon challenges anymore :( Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Double XP doesn't affect weapon challenges anymore :( Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Double XP doesn't affect weapon challenges anymore :( Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Double XP doesn't affect weapon challenges anymore :( Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Double XP doesn't affect weapon challenges anymore :( Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Double XP doesn't affect weapon challenges anymore :( Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Double XP doesn't affect weapon challenges anymore :( Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Double XP doesn't affect weapon challenges anymore :( Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Double XP doesn't affect weapon challenges anymore :( Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Double XP doesn't affect weapon challenges anymore :( Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Double XP doesn't affect weapon challenges anymore :( Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Double XP doesn't affect weapon challenges anymore :( Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Double XP doesn't affect weapon challenges anymore :(

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Double XP doesn't affect weapon challenges anymore :( Empty
PostSubject: Double XP doesn't affect weapon challenges anymore :(   Double XP doesn't affect weapon challenges anymore :( Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 12:10 pm

A looonng time back a kind gentle soul gifted me some double XP so I could prestige before my daughter was born. I was close to the top so I was finishing a lot of weapon challenges at the time. I was getting 20K XP for 10K weapon challenges. Got 60K XP in one match it was awesome. Went from 78 to prestige in like 2 or 3 matches Smile

I have had some double XP since and it hasn't repeated the same awesomeness as before. I just wanted to give the heads up since I had told people that it did indeed affect weapon challenges and it no longer seems to Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double XP doesn't affect weapon challenges anymore :(   Double XP doesn't affect weapon challenges anymore :( Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 12:15 pm

Send a tweet to @ATVIMikey. I have always received quick responses to my questions from him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double XP doesn't affect weapon challenges anymore :(   Double XP doesn't affect weapon challenges anymore :( Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 12:30 pm

It must have been a glitch in the early days. I have never seen a CoD give 2x XP on anything other than the scores that flash on screen.
That would be nice to double those big challenge XP's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double XP doesn't affect weapon challenges anymore :(   Double XP doesn't affect weapon challenges anymore :( Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 1:12 pm

SN0WR1DER wrote:
It must have been a glitch in the early days. I have never seen a CoD give 2x XP on anything other than the scores that flash on screen.
That would be nice to double those big challenge XP's.
That's what I thought too. My jaw dropped when I saw 20K XP for my P90 challenges!
Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

PostSubject: Re: Double XP doesn't affect weapon challenges anymore :(   Double XP doesn't affect weapon challenges anymore :( Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 2:36 am

i used to get it lvling up on the first prestige. just an fyi it looks like there is a hard cap on points now too. you can only get up to 50k in one match.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double XP doesn't affect weapon challenges anymore :(   Double XP doesn't affect weapon challenges anymore :( Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:26 am

Does anyone know how the Match Bonuses are computed?

It seems like when I prestige and play the lower levels I get bonuses of like 200.
But later at higher levels the bonuses go up dramatically.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double XP doesn't affect weapon challenges anymore :(   Double XP doesn't affect weapon challenges anymore :( Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 1:27 pm

I think the match bonuses level up with you b/c it would take f'in forever to prestige if you only got 200 xp as a match bonus all the time. I would like to think that you get more for being on the winning team but I would be curious to know if it's based on how you do on your team? Like does 1st place get the most then 6th place the least? Or is it the same for everyone on the team (assuming levels are similar). We should ask when we are in lobbies next time just to get a sense of what's happening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double XP doesn't affect weapon challenges anymore :(   Double XP doesn't affect weapon challenges anymore :( Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 2:38 pm

There was a post on here the other day about match bonus...it has nothing to do with how well you do in the game. It's calculated based on your rank, the length of the game, and whether you win or lose...not sure exactly though...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double XP doesn't affect weapon challenges anymore :(   Double XP doesn't affect weapon challenges anymore :( Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:00 pm

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/XP

Additionally: The game gives some bonus points for the player's performance when the match ends as a "Match Bonus". The match bonus is based only on one's rank, the duration of the match and the gamemode. It does not, contrary to popular belief, include the amount of kills or deaths. So a player on the top of scoreboard can still get less match bonus than a person at the bottom.

Rank is the biggest factor. When I'm level 4 I get a couple hundred bonus XP but once I get to 80 it's a couple thousand. The winning team get a double bonus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double XP doesn't affect weapon challenges anymore :(   Double XP doesn't affect weapon challenges anymore :( Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 4:06 pm

Here's what I wonder now: Since it mentions duration of match, would you get more XP for totally dominating a team and having a short match, OR would it be better to have a longer, closer scored match?

I also wish they had a breakdown for multipliers based on gamemode.

Thanks for this info audiopile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Double XP doesn't affect weapon challenges anymore :(   Double XP doesn't affect weapon challenges anymore :( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Double XP doesn't affect weapon challenges anymore :(
Page 1 of 1