Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
MP9 might be as good as FMG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
MP9 might be as good as FMG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
MP9 might be as good as FMG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
MP9 might be as good as FMG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
MP9 might be as good as FMG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
MP9 might be as good as FMG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
MP9 might be as good as FMG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
MP9 might be as good as FMG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
MP9 might be as good as FMG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
MP9 might be as good as FMG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
MP9 might be as good as FMG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
MP9 might be as good as FMG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
MP9 might be as good as FMG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
MP9 might be as good as FMG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
MP9 might be as good as FMG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

MP9 might be as good as FMG

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

MP9 might be as good as FMG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MP9 might be as good as FMG   MP9 might be as good as FMG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 8:23 pm

Shotguns are suppose to be garbage as a primary weapon for killing.

Who hunts deer with a shotgun?
Who hunts bear with a shotgun?

If you wanted to shoot someone across the street and you had the choice of picking up your shotgun or AR which one would you choose?

At a decent range they are horrible in real life.

The military only uses them in close, close range, to clear rooms. And even then you have to be careful to not shoot your own guys.

Show me one real life video of someone running around jumping, (parkouring) and shooting while in the air with deadly accuracy with a shotgun.

Up close, face to face, I expect to lose to a shotgun.
After I lay several rounds of an AR at mid range a guy turns around and kills with one shot?

Bah.

The most rage I hear from other people involves the other team running strykers.

(I still love the video posted in support of the Stryker where the guy started rubbing his shoulder after one, that is 1, shot from the gun. That is right. It hurts to shoot a shotgun so there is no way you can shoot one while mid air without landing on your butt).

Imagine a shotgun that can kill from across the map. What kind of kick would that have?

Unreal, that is what kind.

I get that this game is not real, but come on man at least make it less laughable.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MP9 might be as good as FMG   MP9 might be as good as FMG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:18 am

Shotguns actually have a pretty decent range IRL. If I were trying to shoot someone across the street and they were running, I'd want the shotty.

I doubt you could run around firing off 2 machine pistols IRL with any kind of accuracy either, and how exactly do you reload these... while running? Let's not get started with LMG's or sniper rifles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MP9 might be as good as FMG   MP9 might be as good as FMG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:05 am

I think the irons on the MP9 might be my favorite in the game. They just look great.

Shotguns with high brass sabot rounds are lethal well past 200 yards. Shotty with 00 buckshot (anti personnel, as in Stryker) have far less effective range. 25 yards is ideal. So, no across the map OSKs.

The really funny thing is the knife lunge. Multiple hitmarkers from an Assault Rifle and the guy still has enough stamina to make a killing blow with a 5 inch combat knife...realistic. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MP9 might be as good as FMG   MP9 might be as good as FMG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:13 am

LOCKEdnLOADed22 wrote:
Shotguns actually have a pretty decent range IRL. If I were trying to shoot someone across the street and they were running, I'd want the shotty.

I doubt you could run around firing off 2 machine pistols IRL with any kind of accuracy either, and how exactly do you reload these... while running? Let's not get started with LMG's or sniper rifles.

I have to agree with all of this. Anyone that has actually seen a Barret 50 Cal knows good and damn well you cant run with that kind of weight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MP9 might be as good as FMG   MP9 might be as good as FMG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:30 am

If you're only running one the MP9...but if running two the fire rate of the FMG can't be beat. Not saying the MP9 isn't good...but the FMG is ridiculous...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MP9 might be as good as FMG   MP9 might be as good as FMG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:36 am

I played with the MP9 last night and it's pretty damn good! I was using it in an SMG role and I was getting a lot of rage mics Smile Still haven't akimboed it or got a red dot for it yet but I'll see if those help out. Pretty fun little gun.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MP9 might be as good as FMG   MP9 might be as good as FMG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:53 am

Don't waste an attachment on the red dot. Use silencer instead. With Dead Silence and Assassin Pro. LOTS of rage mics with that setup.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MP9 might be as good as FMG   MP9 might be as good as FMG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 7:24 pm

fatbrowndog wrote:
I think the irons on the MP9 might be my favorite in the game. They just look great.

Shotguns with high brass sabot rounds are lethal well past 200 yards. Shotty with 00 buckshot (anti personnel, as in Stryker) have far less effective range. 25 yards is ideal. So, no across the map OSKs.

The really funny thing is the knife lunge. Multiple hitmarkers from an Assault Rifle and the guy still has enough stamina to make a killing blow with a 5 inch combat knife...realistic. Very Happy

THe length of TWO football fields? No shotgun in this game can do that.

You are right, the Stryker is way maxed out at 25 yards, and with the ability to repeatly hit the same target like a fully auto.

But no one has addressed the issue of jumping and shooting the shotgun.

Plus, if I have body armor on and you shoot me with a shotgun from 50 yards you may hit me but nothing lethal.

If I shoot you from 50 yards with my rifle almost any shot is lethal, and if not lethal you will not return fire. Especially turning and jumping.

I am working on perfecting the anti-stryker weapon. muuhaha. I will hunt them down and make them pay for using this noobtube.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MP9 might be as good as FMG   MP9 might be as good as FMG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:44 am

From what I read the MP9 has the same damage profile as the UMP...that's crazy. When I first started playing I ran it silenced...then I switched to the FMG's after getting blasted repeatedly with them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MP9 might be as good as FMG   MP9 might be as good as FMG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:20 am

Slapped the sliencer on it last night and went to town on Lockdown. Man I was just raping! Me rikey!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MP9 might be as good as FMG   MP9 might be as good as FMG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:23 am

Never liked the fmg. Mp9 is the Shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MP9 might be as good as FMG   MP9 might be as good as FMG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:25 am

Akimbo FMGs are the best at running around corners and sawing people in half, but for using a MP like an SMG, the MP9's range is ridiculous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MP9 might be as good as FMG   MP9 might be as good as FMG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:28 pm

mp9 silenced is what i like, i rage over the fmgs WAY more than the striker, i have used the striker alot through my my first couple prestiges and it kills quickly but with range and ext mags.....this is OP!

the best counter for a shotgun is cover, and head glitch the shit out of em, but you get caught in the open and they get the first shot, its over.

try focus it reduces flinch when shot, i have been using this proficiency some and it seems to help a little.

we are all talking guns that are annoying, ACR silenced is a little overused because it is probably one of the best or the best AR and nobody complains about how with a silencer and kick this is ACR MW2 all over with NO recoil.. just my .02

still hate the fmgs!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MP9 might be as good as FMG   MP9 might be as good as FMG - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MP9 might be as good as FMG
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2