Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot? Empty
PostSubject: wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot?   wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:22 pm

Arkaden: i patrol the green bedroom area on most game types, gives you the chance to bust mothers running out of there spawn, good spot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot?   wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:24 pm

Booby window on arkaden.

B building on seatown, get a view of B, the porch across the way, the building by A and the street behind it...very nice spot.

Wall behind the A flag on fallen.

Middle building on hardhat.

All of the above are under the assumption that it's a dom game...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot?   wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:49 pm

DELTAxDOG wrote:
Arkaden: i patrol the green bedroom area on most game types, gives you the chance to bust mothers running out of there spawn, good spot.

You mean Ikea?
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot?   wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:51 pm

hoffyguns wrote:
B building on seatown, get a view of B, the porch across the way, the building by A and the street behind it...very nice spot.

Yea that buliding in great, that map is one of my gavs for dom, if someone can hold that spot, a sniper in the hotel keeping a, i love to rush c/ patrol the garden... i was talking all game types, more info=better game play!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot?   wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:53 pm

Yea, i could use some good camping spots cause i basically have to become one. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot?   wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:55 pm

I Camp your mom.

Arkaden: I the spot next to the bar where you can look into B like a super coward- no one can see you and you have a decent view of the flag. I also try to emulate UFCDeoge on that mao since he posted his spawn map vid with game play. Knowing the spawns is one thing, but then you have to know where to go to take advantage of it.

I also like hardhat for camping. The room between A and the tunnel exit. There is a lot going on there and you can usually find people coming from C through the tunnel to A or B and catch them before they can see you. Not so much camping, but more like tight patrolling...
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot?   wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:57 pm

franread5 wrote:
DELTAxDOG wrote:

You mean Ikea?

Hell i dont know lol, i call it the bedroom but call outs are def not my thing... ask the guys i play with they get, hes right there.... shit who was runnin with me? If your playin dom i like to hang out between the c and b flag when were holdin a and b, thats the best decription i can give Question

Last edited by DELTAxDOG on Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot?   wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:01 pm

X-Runner wrote:
Yea, i could use some good camping spots cause i basically have to become one. Crying or Very sad

lol! you dont have to camp, patrol a spot, keep checking corners and such. just hold down an area...
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot?   wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:01 pm

Right Here Baby!

Theater mode sucks but you get the idea. I put a PR up against the building and it catches the spawn down that path to the right and the 2nd floor to the left. Sound whore like a boss!

This spot works every friggin time. This particular game was a 30/2. It's super campy and I'm not proud but damn it works.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch

PostSubject: Re: wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot?   wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:07 pm

DELTAxDOG wrote:
X-Runner wrote:

lol! you dont have to camp, patrol a spot, keep checking corners and such. just hold down an area...

I was trying that last night with you guys, and on other nights, but it just doesnt work out for me. If i stay put and keep an eye on a couple different areas i can get a few kills. Then move to another spot and do the same thing. Thats if i am playing KC or TDM. I am finding that when i try to "patrol" i just get shot as soon as i turn around to go back the other way. If that makes any sense. So i just sat in one spot and finally started to get some kills.

If i play DOM then i try to defend a flag, but it doesnt work so good for me. Heh, it seems like i will have one good night. Like maybe getting close to breaking even. And then i will have several bad nights. Like going 5 and 21 after 10 minutes in a match. Whew! How does that happen? Hahaha!!
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot?   wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:13 pm

Sr Slampiece wrote:
Right Here Baby!

Theater mode sucks but you get the idea. I put a PR up against the building and it catches the spawn down that path to the right and the 2nd floor to the left. Sound whore like a boss!

This spot works every friggin time. This particular game was a 30/2. It's super campy and I'm not proud but damn it works.

great stuff slam, i like to hold down the dirt mound area between B and C on that map, lots of trafic
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot?   wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:19 pm

DELTAxDOG wrote:
Sr Slampiece wrote:
Right Here Baby!

great stuff slam, i like to hold down the dirt mound area between B and C on that map, lots of trafic

That's my second spot I go to if the first one gets too heavy.

I think I have a spot on each map. I'll try to make a quicky on all of them.

Of course I only use these in FFA/TDM. I would never do this in an objective game, for the record.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot?   wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:21 pm

Jet black man it sounds like you just need to get that sense of where the dicks that shoot you in the back are gonna be comming from, it takes some time but your gettin there. Or be like slam and pop up that PR and break out the tent Razz
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot?   wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:26 pm

Sr Slampiece wrote:

Of course I only use these in FFA/TDM. I would never do this in an objective game, for the record.

Yea same here slam, i love getting the domanator cup lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot?   wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:22 pm

Wall of arkaden behind the fallen statue....that position is MY personal property and I will shoot anyone that trespasses near it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot?   wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:29 pm

Stream_Man wrote:
Wall of arkaden behind the fallen statue....that position is MY personal property and I will shoot anyone that trespasses near it.

Not if I run infront of you and kill them before your bullet gets there. 0-2 Sorry but that was the best game ever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot?   wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:31 pm

NCFishboy wrote:
Stream_Man wrote:

Not if I run infront of you and kill them before your bullet gets there. 0-2 Sorry but that was the best game ever.

You were just lucky we were not playing HC
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot?   wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:59 pm

DELTAxDOG wrote:
Jet black man it sounds like you just need to get that sense of where the dicks that shoot you in the back are gonna be comming from, it takes some time but your gettin there. Or be like slam and pop up that PR and break out the tent Razz

Yea, its all good man. I am better than i was. I never really camped before. I wasnt sure what it was for the longest time. I was always patrolling an area. I never really gave sniping an honest try. Thats sorta like camping i suppose.

My last 10 games i have actually done pretty good. 1.5 K/D. It was my bad connection before. I am gonna start experimenting with different tactics and styles of play. I tried rushing last night and that is why i was slaughtered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot?   wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:01 pm

hoffyguns wrote:
Booby window on arkaden.

Wall behind the A flag on fallen.

Middle building on hardhat.

that seatown building is my favorite in all of MW3...

reminds me of Zoo on BLOPS

gets way too crowded in there though with teammates
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot?   wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 7:55 pm

I like to be in the little area beneath A on Arkaden. I can run to the building corner or the bar to defend B and I slide back and forth between the stairs and up the rumble to defend A. Love getting my C4 triple kills at A. I give it a few seconds from the "losing A" callout and then toss it over for the kaboom.

My camp spot on Seatown is the under awning area on the C side of of the center B flag area. Shoots down the hallway coming from A, get the guys running the hotel catwalk to the right and watch for people that use that B building (cause everyone goes straight there).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot?   wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:54 pm

behind C on village between C and B. Can take anyone out with one three round burst from a type 95. also has easy access to B to cover if needed and can take out guys trying to flank B from the far outside. It's a short patrol area that can cover two flags, unless the guy gets pissed and halo jumps with a noob tube. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot?   wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:44 pm

Dome b-flag against that wall on the right you can look right down that corridor and pick them off as they try to enter
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot?   wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:48 am

lumm0x, those are some good spots bro. IMO arkaden and seatown are the best maps in the game, so many good places to hang out in... my only win in FFA was in arkeden just the other day Razz

if any of you guys have some spots and lines of sight for downturn post them up, i suck big fat floppy donkey dicks on that map, it seems like we just never play that map so im just lost... we were on it a couple of days ago and i couldnt find the B flag... now thats sad Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Ogbunabali

Ogbunabali

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot?   wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:58 am

I don't have any helpful info to help, I have issues standing still on a flag to capture it Laughing I don't patrol a area, I don't really know what I do!
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot?   wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:45 am

Ogbunabali wrote:
I don't have any helpful info to help, I have issues standing still on a flag to capture it Laughing I don't patrol a area, I don't really know what I do!

Haha... your play style is just like mine as far as i can tell og, run like hell and take mo fos by suprise, your just better at it lol!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot?   wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next