Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DELTAxDOG

wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot?   wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:45 am

Ogbunabali wrote:
I don't have any helpful info to help, I have issues standing still on a flag to capture it Laughing I don't patrol a area, I don't really know what I do!

Haha... your play style is just like mine as far as i can tell og, run like hell and take mo fos by suprise, your just better at it lol!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot?   wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:06 pm

Another good Arkaden spot i was using with success was the fountain when we have A and B. You can patrol all but one exit from C there and there is a variety of cover there. If they start to catch on you can move to the umbrell-l-l-l-l-l-las.

C flag on Resistance there is a planter and crates you can hop up into and you've got vantage over the 3 accesses to C, just need to watch you back every now and then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot?   wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:21 pm

I like anywhere north,east,south and sometimes west. Baaah ha ha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot?   wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:09 pm

My new Arkaden spot is the ledge (or display windows) that starts by A and then wraps around to overlook B and then you can get on the small ledge that wraps around some more and you can see the upper floor of the mall.

I can defend both A and B from this spot and get guys running from C or trying to shoot down on B from the upper floor of the mall. Must rushers never look up so I can usually get the drop on them (easy spot to earn those assault KS), but remember to drop a BB or a revenge killer will get you in the back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot?   wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:26 pm

It's weird but I hardly ever play on Downturn...just never pops up. I usually camp C in the building with 2 staircases. Good pond to fish in there with access to B rushers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot?   wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:02 pm

I can't remember the last time I played Downturn either, the B flag is underground...I think
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot?   wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:15 pm

In the seatown building I have gotten good at hoping up the short ladder and clearing the room over b.

One of my favorite spots is the fountain on arrakenden, and the white truck on mission.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot?   wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 6:22 pm

I'm a fan of sniping on the run. I use the MSR like an assault rifle.
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot?   wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 6:45 pm

Banshee Fingers wrote:

that is someting i would love to learn how to do. What scope do you use.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot?   wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:36 am

DELTAxDOG wrote:
Banshee Fingers wrote:

that is someting i would love to learn how to do. What scope do you use.

Just the default one. I can't quick scope to save my life. I just play back a little more.
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot?   wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 11:21 am

Sith_Miester wrote:
In the seatown building I have gotten good at hoping up the short ladder and clearing the room over b.

yea you can almost always count on someone bein up there... i like to chuck C4 in the window before i go to cap the B flag just to be sure Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot?   wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:49 am

i have never been able to get good with C4, i am with Og, i cannot sit still long enough to defend an area, i gotta move, but by the B flag on mission, i will get on the hood of the truck, if we own C and pick em off but you cant stay long.

the house on resistance is good for shotguns, not really by a flag but good for KC, the A flag on resistance back by the car is good for defending just make sure the car has exploded before you get behind it.

bootleg middle building, great for defending C and B, whoever owns this building wins the match.
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot?   wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:41 am

Yea i cant stop moveing eather i just thought this thread would gather some good info, now i know where to find all the suckers camping ahahaha!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot?   wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wheres your best camping/snipeing/patroling spot?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2