Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
BF3 Squad on Xbox 360 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
BF3 Squad on Xbox 360 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
BF3 Squad on Xbox 360 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
BF3 Squad on Xbox 360 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
BF3 Squad on Xbox 360 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
BF3 Squad on Xbox 360 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
BF3 Squad on Xbox 360 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
BF3 Squad on Xbox 360 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
BF3 Squad on Xbox 360 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
BF3 Squad on Xbox 360 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
BF3 Squad on Xbox 360 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
BF3 Squad on Xbox 360 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
BF3 Squad on Xbox 360 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
BF3 Squad on Xbox 360 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
BF3 Squad on Xbox 360 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

BF3 Squad on Xbox 360

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BigDaddySn0w

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

BF3 Squad on Xbox 360 Empty
PostSubject: BF3 Squad on Xbox 360   BF3 Squad on Xbox 360 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 11:51 am

Just wondering if there's anyone out there who would like to play some BF3 Friday Night. It would be nice to get a full squad for a few hours. If you're interested, let me know or send me a friend request.

BigDaddySn0w
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Squad on Xbox 360   BF3 Squad on Xbox 360 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 12:00 pm

I might have to blow the dust off my BF3 and join you. Never seen anyone in the clan playing it so I haven't touched it since MW3 release. I'm usually on around 10 est. so if I'm on I'll join up with you.
Back to top Go down
BigDaddySn0w

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Squad on Xbox 360   BF3 Squad on Xbox 360 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:08 pm

Cool. I'll see you online tonight!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Squad on Xbox 360   BF3 Squad on Xbox 360 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 12:59 pm

I am considering picking this up. Is it worth it? I have seen some gameplay on youtube and I wasn't overly impressed with the graphics and player movement. I am getting burned out on MW3 lag fest though.
Back to top Go down
BigDaddySn0w

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Squad on Xbox 360   BF3 Squad on Xbox 360 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:24 am

I played MW3 for all of 3 weeks before getting tired of the bad spawns, death streaks, crazy lag and kill streak spamming. I'm really enjoying BF3 a lot. It'll take a little bit of time to get used to the weapons since they seem have a lot more recoil. It's great to play when you're squad is communicating... makes it that much easier. If you do get it, make sure you add me on xbl.

I definitely recommend getting it. The other option would be to wait till November for Black Ops 2. king
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Squad on Xbox 360   BF3 Squad on Xbox 360 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 5:51 pm

I might see if I can borrow it or rent it for a week. Stand by. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Squad on Xbox 360   BF3 Squad on Xbox 360 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:36 pm

My buddy is going to let me borrow his for a few weeks. He's gonna drop it off sometime tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Squad on Xbox 360   BF3 Squad on Xbox 360 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:40 pm

Do you have enough for a sqaud in your FL? If not, the group I used to play with all play BF3 so we can hook up with them.
Back to top Go down
BigDaddySn0w

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Squad on Xbox 360   BF3 Squad on Xbox 360 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:02 am

sgt tube socks wrote:
Do you have enough for a sqaud in your FL? If not, the group I used to play with all play BF3 so we can hook up with them.

Yeah I still have some space. The only consistent time I play is friday nights 10pm to about 3 or 4am. But if you want to play some other time, just send me a message and I'll try to join you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Squad on Xbox 360   BF3 Squad on Xbox 360 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:53 am

I just picked up this game Saturday and I am very interested in learning to play.. If any of you still play add me to your friends list please. Dpie68.. I need a break from MW3 and this looks like a great game..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Squad on Xbox 360   BF3 Squad on Xbox 360 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:57 pm

Dpie, maybe we could so some co-op together to get used to this thing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Squad on Xbox 360   BF3 Squad on Xbox 360 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:01 pm

If I see you on Dpie, I'll squad up with you. I think I'm done prestiging in MW3 so I would like to start switching it up a bit, and start ranking up in BF3. Would be nice to roll with a squad instead of lone wolfing all the time when I play BF3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Squad on Xbox 360   BF3 Squad on Xbox 360 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:57 pm

deadmyt wrote:
If I see you on Dpie, I'll squad up with you. I think I'm done prestiging in MW3 so I would like to start switching it up a bit, and start ranking up in BF3. Would be nice to roll with a squad instead of lone wolfing all the time when I play BF3.

Please do, I play mostly on weekends and during the weekday if I have the time usually around 9:00 pm EST..

sgt tube socks wrote:
Dpie, maybe we could so some co-op together to get used to this thing?

Sounds like a great idea..
Back to top Go down
BigDaddySn0w

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Squad on Xbox 360   BF3 Squad on Xbox 360 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 12:17 pm

I'll keep an eye out for you guys when I'm online. Its a little tough to get a xbl party to join as a squad, but by getting into a game with a few empty spots, you can just join on someone who's online.

If some of you wanna play Co-op sometime, I'd like to get some of those levels done. I have a hard time getting past the helicopter level.

I sometimes play a few nights during the week, but Friday night is a guarantee. On Fridays, I'll play from about 10pm to 3 or 4 am.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Squad on Xbox 360   BF3 Squad on Xbox 360 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:39 pm

So I have been playing TDM mostly and am holding my own I suppose .9x but I do have a few questions:

- The only option for me is to spawn randomly, is this only in TDM?
- How in the hell do I customize my weapons? I see at the main menu you can customize things, but when I go into the game I am given an AK47 setup and I can't change that?
- I thought MW3 was campy, christ it's like sniper heaven
- How do you back out of a lobby? Sounds like a stupid question and I must be stupid because I can't back out until the next match starts and I quit.

I am having fun though, very little lag even over wifi. I love the acoustics and destructible environment. A little frustrating getting used to the player movements, my sensitivity is all the way up and I still feel slow but I am sure that will change.

thanks in advance if you can answer some of my ?'s

EDIT: ** The knife animation is freakin SWEET! **
Back to top Go down
BigDaddySn0w

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Squad on Xbox 360   BF3 Squad on Xbox 360 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 10:40 am

sgt tube socks wrote:
So I have been playing TDM mostly and am holding my own I suppose .9x but I do have a few questions:

- The only option for me is to spawn randomly, is this only in TDM?
- How in the hell do I customize my weapons? I see at the main menu you can customize things, but when I go into the game I am given an AK47 setup and I can't change that?
- I thought MW3 was campy, christ it's like sniper heaven
- How do you back out of a lobby? Sounds like a stupid question and I must be stupid because I can't back out until the next match starts and I quit.

I am having fun though, very little lag even over wifi. I love the acoustics and destructible environment. A little frustrating getting used to the player movements, my sensitivity is all the way up and I still feel slow but I am sure that will change.

thanks in advance if you can answer some of my ?'s

EDIT: ** The knife animation is freakin SWEET! **

TDM is the most familiar game type for COD players and its probably the best way to rank up your weapon. But like you said, the spawns are random and are only marginally better than the MW3 spawn system.

To customize your load out in game, you have to press 'X' before you spawn in. And unlike COD you can change your load out mid game if you need too.

Unfortunately there will always be campers but snipers have a much harder time in this game due to the bullet drop that has to be accounted for.

As for backing out of a lobby after a game, we're still waiting for them to fix that.

I do like the knife animation too and the balance that they provide with the knife is what COD needs to do to fix that hated panic knife. If you sneak up on someone from behind you'll kill them in one shot and steal their dog tags. If you try to stab them any other way, it'll take 2 to 3 slashes before they go down, and by then they usually pull out their secondary and blow your head off.

To get used to the game and to rank up your soldier faster, I would suggest you start off with the conquest game type. For capturing a flag you get 250 points, and if you neutralize it first, you get an additional 200 points (the equivalent of 4 1/2 kills). That should help you get to the better weapons a little faster.

Now, I'm by no means a battlefield expert but I hope this helps. If you have any other questions, let me know.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Squad on Xbox 360   BF3 Squad on Xbox 360 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:16 pm

Yeah man that helps thanks! I tried playing conquest solo Laughing let's just say I switched back to TDM really quick. I met up with a clan I used to play with in my MW2 days and the guys were nice enough to play the old maps since I didn't have the expansions. (I'd aske em to join here but they're all younger). 16-25 but they are good people and fun to play with.

At any rate they were playing hardcore and I couldn't get on their team. (What's with this 4 per squad crap?) so I ended up going to TDM Laughing

I am on the fence with this game, I really like it but my COD quirks (i.e. rushing) make it somewhat frustrating, but not like COD frustration if that makes sense.

I'm looking forward to playing with 30's, maybe we can have a BF3 night or something (once or twice per week).

Oh yeah, I'm not much of a driver, I ended up driving and APC off the side of a cliff Laughing

EDIT: one other thing, the guys I was playing with last night mentioned something about a "star" and being able to unlock more weapons.. when does that happen? I hate the AK series weapons!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Squad on Xbox 360   BF3 Squad on Xbox 360 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:54 pm

Tube-
Spawn. In SQDM you can spawn on a squad mate. If the squad is dead all at the same time the only option is to spawn randomly...until another squad mate spawns... then you can spawn on them.

Customize weapons: In a match you can change it when you die while at the 'respawn screen'. For PS3 it is Square to get to the screen where you change your load out. Your button in the "left skittle" I imagine...

You can also change it without leaving the respawn screen by hitting the R1 button (maybe R2 for you?). Once over the item you want to change on that kit hit Right Skittle (circle for us) to open the menu of items available in that slot. Hit bottom skittle (X for us) to select new item. The use D pad to select the squad learder you want to spawn on or squad mates you want to spawn on.

You can not change classes between matches.

Sniper Heaven- Your KD is better than mine so take this with a grain of salt. DM I think is like that. I don't find conquest to be that campy. You can't just run up to a point and cap it. You have to clear the area around it first im my experiences. There is always a guy hanging out in a corner waiting to shoot you. Fewer snipers on Conquest since you cant cap a flag if you are not near it Smile

Between matches you an back out. You have to wait until the match begins. Hit Start (Or whatever your pause is) and at the bottom of the list is "Quit". This takes you to the main menu. I reccomend doing this since if you dashboard between matches you can lose recently earned items (my experience anyway on PS3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Squad on Xbox 360   BF3 Squad on Xbox 360 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 6:09 pm

Thanks Winni. The spawns I don't get I guess, every time I go to spawn my team members are greyed out. I am glad you can go prone in this game, that's why I didn't buy BF2.

Do you guys know of a way to "practice" flying choppers/jets and driving?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Squad on Xbox 360   BF3 Squad on Xbox 360 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 6:18 pm

No offline practice servers to fly choppers/jets like on PC. You can practice flying a chopper on the second CO-OP mission, but jets you have to cut your teeth in the multiplayer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Squad on Xbox 360   BF3 Squad on Xbox 360 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 6:36 pm

ok, I see a lot of suicides in my future
Back to top Go down
BigDaddySn0w

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Squad on Xbox 360   BF3 Squad on Xbox 360 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:42 am

I would check out The Red Dragons YouTube Page. He has a few tutorials on how to fly the jets and choppers in BF3.

https://www.youtube.com/user/TWTHEREDDRAGON
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Squad on Xbox 360   BF3 Squad on Xbox 360 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:14 am

yeah that guy's pretty good. I would most likely be the guy in the last clip Laughing

Stupid question, how do you toggle the tactical flashlight on/off?
Back to top Go down
BigDaddySn0w

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Squad on Xbox 360   BF3 Squad on Xbox 360 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 1:23 pm

sgt tube socks wrote:
yeah that guy's pretty good. I would most likely be the guy in the last clip Laughing

Stupid question, how do you toggle the tactical flashlight on/off?

You have to press up on the d pad to turn the tac light on and off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Squad on Xbox 360   BF3 Squad on Xbox 360 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 6:03 pm

BigDaddySn0w wrote:
You have to press up on the d pad to turn the tac light on and off.

D pad Up toggles the light and the laser.

D pad down toggles the Auto/Semi Auto/Burst fire on the guns.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Squad on Xbox 360   BF3 Squad on Xbox 360 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BF3 Squad on Xbox 360
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next